CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinks are consuming more and more coal

White Cunt

On 30/07/2022 at 22:43, Gronda Gronda said:

Given that you have good taste in women (Pam Grier), I recommend googling Lana Wood. 

Having been viciously attacked for making a rare typo error the other evening, you can probably imagine just how vulnerable I'm feeling right now. What better way therefore than to ease my battered soul with this somewhat underachieving beauty. Despite having one of the prettiest faces in history, my eyes would still obviously be squarely focused elsewhere – as would yours I'm sure. Here, have this:

On 30/07/2022 at 23:59, Dyslexic cnut said:

Itsss just another drunken typo. The dopey old cunt.

This, coming from you, is akin to a flea-ridden tramp being invited to a sixth-form college to give a career talk.

I'd almost forgotten what a strange, angry, drunken little cunt you are – so thanks for reminding me with your performance the other evening (proven further with your super-aggressive reactions to the way Ape has slowly been winding you up).

Your incoherent grammar lesson last week, which was essentialy a shit attempt at proving your intelligence, actually made you appear like the easily-rattled shitstick you clearly are – and never did it make you sound in the least bit sober.

You'd better give me one good reason why I shouldn't launch a full attack every time you login. Make it good, because it could be your last chance.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This, coming from you, is akin to a flea-ridden tramp being invited to a sixth-form college to give a career talk.

I'd almost forgotten what a strange, angry, drunken little cunt you are – so thanks for reminding me with your performance the other evening (proven further with your super-aggressive reactions to the way Ape has slowly been winding you up).

Your incoherent grammar lesson last week, which was essentialy a shit attempt at proving your intelligence, actually made you appear like the easily-rattled shitstick you clearly are – and never did it make you sound in the least bit sober.

You'd better give me one good reason why I shouldn't launch a full attack every time you login. Make it good, because it could be your last chance.

He must be drinking something known to cause hostility in northerners. Probably 'Radgie Gadgie'. @Roadkill lives next door to the brewery.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Had 3 ciders have we? Nobhead.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:
5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

instead choosing to focus on something pointlessly trivial. :rolleyes:She should be grateful for any attention at all. It’s more than she deserves imo.

She should be grateful for any attention at all. It’s a lot more than she deserves imo.

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Having been viciously attacked for making a rare typo error the other evening, you can probably imagine just how vulnerable I'm feeling right now. What better way therefore than to ease my battered soul with this somewhat underachieving beauty. Despite having one of the prettiest faces in history, my eyes would still obviously be squarely focused elsewhere – as would yours I'm sure. Here, have this:

You made several whilst simultaneously grammatically correcting others. To be fair, you had mowed your three metre lawn, drank 3 bottles of cider, admitted that you were wankered and been knocked back by your wife. Them’s the breaks I guess, and, of course, fuck off.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You made several whilst simultaneously grammatically correcting others. To be fair, you had mowed your three metre lawn, drank 3 bottles of cider, admitted that you were wankered and been knocked back by your wife. Them’s the breaks I guess, and, of course, fuck off.

48 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Had 3 ciders have we? Nobhead.

Well, if it isn't wannabe big-hitter Captain Sobriety. 

When I picture the smug look you assuredly had on your stupid, purple, alcohol-bloated face as you typed your response to a one-letter typo error I made, the pity I once took on a minnow with too much time (and booze) on his little T rex-sized hands somewhat disappeared.

You have been warned.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Well, if it isn't wannabe big-hitter Captain Sobriety. 

When I picture the smug look you assuredly had on your stupid, purple, alcohol-bloated face as you typed your response to a one-letter typo error I made, the pity I once took on a minnow with too much time (and booze) on his little T rex-sized hands somewhat disappeared.

You have been warned.

You have an awfully high opinion of yourself. As an aside, if my hands were ‘T-Rex sized’ they’d hardly be ‘little’ now would they? Now, go and talk the wife out of her sulk after your 3 pint marathon session yesterday…fucking lightweight.

25 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You have an awfully high opinion of yourself. As an aside, if my hands were ‘T-Rex sized’ they’d hardly be ‘little’ now would they? Now, go and talk the wife out of her sulk after your 3 pint marathon session yesterday…fucking lightweight.

Lightweights tend to be healthier for one reason which seems lost on someone who's an obvious alcoholic, clutching at straws to berate others for occasional drinking in a desperate attempt to camouflage their own habit.

You've had your chance you minnow gobshite, and you've blown it.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Lightweights tend to be healthier for one reason which seems lost on someone who's an obvious alcoholic, clutching at straws to berate others for occasional drinking in a desperate attempt to camouflage their own habit.

You've had your chance you minnow gobshite, and you've blown it.

Tell it to Karen Carpenter. ‘Occasional?’ Try it more often, you may start to be interesting. I’m, erm, shitting myself due to your threats I really am. Now fuck off and try to placate the wife. Fucking cider poof.

29 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You clearly can’t accept the fact that another member has independently come to the same conclusion about you that I have. Trust me, your credentials speak for themselves.

Is it just me or is DC biting more quickly than usual tonight, Ape? 

19 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

He seems very agitated - perhaps he’s fallen off the wagon. Again.

Take pity on him. Imagine waking on the floor at 4am each morning after a night churning out the same obsessive shite on Cunts Corner, only to catch a glimpse of his big, red, swollen drinker's beak reflecting off the paintwork of some shitty old Economy 7 heater. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Take pity on him. Imagine waking on the floor at 4am each morning after a night churning out the same obsessive shite on Cunts Corner, only to catch a glimpse of his big, red, swollen drinker's beak reflecting off the paintwork of some shitty old Economy 7 heater. 

I had a Sadia wall mounted water heater in my first flat. It actually worked better than the  pile of ultra safe shit I've got now. Bit of carbon monoxide never hurt anybody. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had a Sadia wall mounted water heater in my first flat. It actually worked better than the  pile of ultra safe shit I've got now. Bit of carbon monoxide never hurt anybody. 

Vitas Gerulaitis might disagree with that last sentence if he’d survived.