CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sizewell C, another fine French Project.

Witheredscrote

3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

On a separate note, I found a perfect investment vehicle, freshly minted by Vatican:

https://www.cfn.va/en/home/2631-20-05-2022-euro-coin-set-proof-version-year-2022.html

I was telling my neighbour about my visit to Rome. And how I spent my last Euro in Vatican City. He said.. "what was it like?" I said.. "it's like a pound coin only with a different picture on it."

Withers baby..ya 35 hour a week cuncha ...there's thousands of caravaners stuck in dover boiling away in the heat... all those Ev's running out of leccy and all...put down that baguette and grab yer ink stamp...liz says to pull finger out..or else..somthin...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Withers baby..ya 35 hour a week cuncha ...there's thousands of caravaners stuck in dover boiling away in the heat... all those Ev's running out of leccy and all...put down that baguette and grab yer ink stamp...liz says to pull finger out..or else..somthin...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

May the chaos continue, it's lovely here. No loud mouthed Yorkshiremen with shit tanks, and no bullshitting Londoners wearing shorts and BLACK socks.

Fuck 'em.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You frogs have really fucked up again 'scrotes, not only can't you control people leaving your shores, you can't even process people that want to enter your cuntry through official routes. What the fuck are you lot doing?, have you redeployed everyone from border control to make white flags in factories in case Putin's army makes it that far??

The frog cunts are probably busy drinking the wine lake and watching the Whirly Wheelers, thanking god that Wiggins, Froome and Thomas have knocked it on the head.