CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sizewell C, another fine French Project.

Witheredscrote

EDF, the main business funding the project, says the new plant will create thousands of construction and technical jobs during the building phase, which is expected to take between nine to 12 years.

As EDF is now to be 100% State owned, I suppose I will be paying more taxes. If you beer swilling cunts paid more taxes, you could finance it yourselves. Lots of British jobs will be created! That sits well this side of the Channel I can tell you.

Stick your stinking fish & chips up your collective arses.

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

EDF, the main business funding the project, says the new plant will create thousands of construction and technical jobs during the building phase, which is expected to take between nine to 12 years.

As EDF is now to be 100% State owned, I suppose I will be paying more taxes. If you beer swilling cunts paid more taxes, you could finance it yourselves. Lots of British jobs will be created! That sits well this side of the Channel I can tell you.

I’m struggling to find the cunt in this “nomination”, so I have to assume it must be the author.

Stick your stinking cheese and snails up you arse.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m struggling to find the cunt in this “nomination”, so I have to assume it must be the author.

Well, the cunt here, is the British public letting the French take over your utilities.  I bet you don't even know who supplies your balsa wood? Yes that's right.....

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I’m glad you checked it out, Withers.

Chin-chin! 😂

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well, the cunt here, is the British public letting the French take over your utilities.  I bet you don't even know who supplies your balsa wood? Yes that's right.....

. . . and we supply all of your bravery, you feeble, ungrateful fucking cunt

7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

British jobs that we're going to give to those illegal bearded kids your lame border force keep letting across. I'm sure I read somewhere that there are a few qualified nuclear scientists gaining illegal entry to our great country. 

Lets hope the Sizewell C contract doesn't follow the same path as the submarine one. Lol. fuck off.

33 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

British jobs that we're going to give to those illegal bearded kids your lame border force keep letting across. I'm sure I read somewhere that there are a few qualified nuclear scientists gaining illegal entry to our great country. 

Lets hope the Sizewell C contract doesn't follow the same path as the submarine one. Lol. fuck off.

Withers is getting a few bites.  Saps.    download.jpg.424a34cef9db74f361eef8f7dbbea2bb.jpg

10 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well, the cunt here, is the British public letting the French take over your utilities. 

It’s the least we can do, as a thank you for thoroughly bashing the Krauts, when some thought you’d just roll over, happily collaborate with them and collectively suck the Nazi cock. How wrong they were eh?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I always averted my eyes with embarrassment when I used to see Boris and that horse faced bint of a missus of his on the TV. But when I clapped eyes on Macron and that cardboard cutout, Gail (off of coronation street) lookalike on his arm, I don't feel quite so embarrassed anymore. 

11 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Balsa wood was what your WW2 tanks were made of wasn't it? Or were the krauts just too fucking good for you? 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

It seemed the decent thing to do after we nicked your submarines.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Frogs had tanks?

They had nothing but white and brown flags made from their shit stained underwear. 

18 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Seriously? 

Whilst I can reluctantly concede that British street food is not universally renowned, I defy anyone to walk past a half decent chippy whilst peckish and, upon inhaling the delicious greasey fragrance, not think fuck me, I'd rather nosh down on that than Linda Evangelista's fanny right now. 

I doubt the same could be said for amphibians or gastropods, irrespective of whether they are pimped in beer batter or served with delicious heart attack inducing chips. 

Shove your baguette up your arse. 

• Like 2

You frogs have really fucked up again 'scrotes, not only can't you control people leaving your shores, you can't even process people that want to enter your cuntry through official routes. What the fuck are you lot doing?, have you redeployed everyone from border control to make white flags in factories in case Putin's army makes it that far??

7 hours ago, Goober said:

Seriously? 

Whilst I can reluctantly concede that British street food is not universally renowned, I defy anyone to walk past a half decent chippy whilst peckish and, upon inhaling the delicious greasey fragrance, not think fuck me, I'd rather nosh down on that than Linda Evangelista's fanny right now. 

I doubt the same could be said for amphibians or gastropods, irrespective of whether they are pimped in beer batter or served with delicious heart attack inducing chips. 

Shove your baguette up your arse. 

If I may add to that,

I've said it before, if it shits they will eat it, shit and all.  All on a bed of artisanal lettuce leaves and  pomme de terre and washed down with a glass of Chateau Beychevelle battery acid. Pretentious fucking crap.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

It’s the least we can do, as a thank you for thoroughly bashing the Krauts, when some thought you’d just roll over, happily collaborate with them and collectively suck the Nazi cock. How wrong they were eh?

On a separate note, I found a perfect investment vehicle, freshly minted by Vatican:

https://www.cfn.va/en/home/2631-20-05-2022-euro-coin-set-proof-version-year-2022.html