CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gutle Schnaper

Jake The Muss

This inbred-tranny looking cunt was the wife of Mayer Amschel Rothschild, she/he/it once said if my sons did not want wars, there would be none....a horrid piece of rancid shit, like the rest of these banking elite parasites and says it all really, why we have all been living in a non-reality all our lives and these cunts still pull the same strings today across many nations. For all you thick spastics who still believe your elected (selected) leader pulls the shots then you are not paying attention, when the banking cartels and fiat money system is removed, then we might see some real change for the better...

Fuck right off.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

she/he/it once said if my sons did not want wars, there would be none

I presume she didn't say this to your face, given that the vile old cunt has been dead for nearly 175 years?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I presume she didn't say this to your face, given that the vile old cunt has been dead for nearly 75 years?

More like 173 years...your losing your touch CB....and lucky for her/him/it never said it to my face or a right messy hammer time would of followed.

This granite faced ugly old whore lived to 96..

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

More like 173 years...your losing your touch CB....and lucky for her/him/it never said it to my face or a right messy hammer time would of followed.

Missed out the fucking 1, d'oh!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Looked at the Wikipedia page on her and she looks like she's appearing on stage as 'liccle weed'. 

• Like 1

On 27/07/2022 at 19:23, Cunty BigBollox said:

Ummmm, would I be correct in my assertions that the old hag is a Jew? If so, I would say Hitler was about 100 years too late.

Hitler escaped to South America and fathered Maradonna..well that bit i made up but there are FBI documents that suggest Hitler survived WW2.

https://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view