CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sebastian Vettel

Wolfie

On 28/07/2022 at 20:25, Wolfie said:

In additon to becoming F1's greatest angry spoilt brat, despite a talent at best somewhere below Prost and above Piquet (Nelson), it's only taken the Kraut 15 fucking years and several hundred millions of dollars to decide tackling climate change is more important than a career in F1. What a colossal fucking wanker.

Sebastian's recent realisations have surprised me, whilst I'm a massive F1 fan, the traveling circus that is F1 is beyond a joke but unless they race at the same venue each week it's the way it has to be.

Vettels outright pace in that Newey designed Red Bull was amazing at times and he was at one with car... However his racecraft (especially wheel to wheel when at Ferrari) was questionable, Lewis Hamilton exposed that in a slightly inferior Mercedes at times. Sebastian is doing things back to front, I thought young student types grew long hair and got environmental when younger, not older. 

He should have retired after leaving Ferrari, however it's better to leave now than be dropped by a pile of shit team like Aston Martin, who clearly favour Lance Stroll over a 4 time WDC. 

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Sebastian's recent realisations have surprised me, whilst I'm a massive F1 fan, the traveling circus that is F1 is beyond a joke but unless they race at the same venue each week it's the way it has to be.

Vettels outright pace in that Newey designed Red Bull was amazing at times and he was at one with car... However his racecraft (especially wheel to wheel when at Ferrari) was questionable, Lewis Hamilton exposed that in a slightly inferior Mercedes at times. Sebastian is doing things back to front, I thought young student types grew long hair and got environmental when younger, not older. 

He should have retired after leaving Ferrari, however it's better to leave now than be dropped by a pile of shit team like Aston Martin, who clearly favour Lance Stroll over a 4 time WDC. 

Driving vroom vrooms is not sport. It's small penis compensation.

6 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

F1 is the ultimate team sport PC... The personnel, logistics, strategists, drivers, engineers, etc. I'm organising a Cunts Corner visit to Silverstone next year, @Roadkill and I will be there, @Dyslexic cnut owns the track and the Ferrari team so we're sorted. Can you make it?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

F1 is the ultimate team sport PC... The personnel, logistics, strategists, drivers, engineers, etc. I'm organising a Cunts Corner visit to Silverstone next year, @Roadkill and I will be there, @Dyslexic cnut owns the track and the Ferrari team so we're sorted. Can you make it?

F1 stopped being good when the world turned stupid. Imagine a cunt like Lewis Hamilton being dropped into 1970s Formula 1... he would be wandering about confused, wondering why nobody was kissing his arse, looking for a camera crew so he could get down on his knees for a photo opportunity. While his fiancé was in a Winnebago, getting down on her knees for James Hunt.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

F1 stopped being good when the world turned stupid. Imagine a cunt like Lewis Hamilton being dropped into 1970s Formula 1... he would be wandering about confused, wondering why nobody was kissing his arse, looking for a camera crew so he could get down on his knees for a photo opportunity. While his fiancé was in a Winnebago, getting down on her knees for James Hunt.

He would never even risk getting into a 1970s Lauda oven and driving it for a full race against the absolute mentalists of those days. It would mess up his hair and rip out his piercings. He wouldn't even have a direct radio connection to the team so he could whinge about it. They'd nick his dog and leave him tied to a tree deep in the wilderness of the Nurburgring for a laugh - Hamilton, not the dog..

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sport in general has followed a similar trend Eric, snooker for example... Didn't Hurricane Higgins fall out (no doubt pissed) out of a window? I remember him drinking whiskey and smoking at tournaments. Nowadays most players (apart from Ronnaaaay) are boring, robot sounding wankers who would shit themselves if they had to have an opinion. Whilst the quality and skill level of most sports has improved, the character of its participants hasn't. I want to see arguing, calling other competitors cunts etc. 

48 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Speaking of Ferrari, Binotto and their entire strategy department need to fuck right off before Enzo rises from his grave to steal their soles in the night. Absolute fucking clown show.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Speaking of Ferrari, Binotto and their entire strategy department need to fuck right off before Enzo rises from his grave to steal their soles in the night. Absolute fucking clown show.

Hungary was a shocker for Ferrari, there is something seriously wrong there RK. They seem determined to fuck it all up, they've ruined Vettels latter career by not making the most of their resources and that fast Ferrari he had. They've changed team principal many more times than Red Bull and Mercedes in recent years and it has to be a case of too many cooks... The team needs an overhaul, I still think they should have got Lewis when they had a chance a while ago, in Leclerc and Sainz they don't have enough experience and driver feedback for set up and development, now they have a very good formula, a driver of Lewis' or even Alonso's calibre would drive that team forward. Binotto's finger waving at Leclerc says it all, those drivers are scared to override team decisions and even voice an opinion over the radio, it's like they're told 'shut up and be grateful we even allow you to drive for us'. Get Ross Brawn back in there. What a pile of cunt. 

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Mostly concurred. Like Schumacher, he was in the right team at the right time, with a Newey-designed car built around him (and with Webber treated second-best). He was always fast on a clear track, but never quite had the bottle for the wheel-to-wheel stuff, in which Alonso and Hamilton always seemed to have the upper hand.

I wonder how long F1's environmental impact, with all the new car manufacturing/production processes and direct atmospheric pollutants produced, has been playing on his mind? Perhaps his Aston Martin salary, when compared to what he was earning at Ferrari, has turned the long-haired hippy into a climate warrior.

What a wispy-bearded, angry, arrogant little fucking hypocrite. I've always disliked him, which has now turned to genuine hatred. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Mostly concurred. Like Schumacher, he was in the right team at the right time, with a Newey-designed car built around him (and with Webber treated second-best). He was always fast on a clear track, but never quite had the bottle for the wheel-to-wheel stuff, in which Alonso and Hamilton always seemed to have the upper hand.

I wonder how long F1's environmental impact, with all the new car manufacturing/production processes and direct atmospheric pollutants produced, has been playing on his mind? Perhaps his Aston Martin salary, when compared to what he was earning at Ferrari, has turned the long-haired hippy into a climate warrior.

What a whispy-bearded, angry, arrogant little fucking hypocrite. I've always disliked him, which has now turned to genuine hatred. 

I'm sure you'll agree that in F1, right car and driver pairings give the team the best chance of winning both CC and WDC. Most drivers could win in that Red Bull, or the recently dominant Merdedes... however not that many can drive a car seemingly beyond its capabilities, or challenge a dominant car in an inferior one. The only drivers of late that I think have that ability are Alonso, Hamilton and Verstappen. Vettel would lead front the start and not make a mistake, which is great, but the total driver can race wheel to wheel, not bottle it when late braking and repel relentless pressure from another car lap after lap. Some drivers like Lewis join the right team at the right time, Alonso and Vettel moved away at the wrong time to the wrong teams. Ferrari seem to be ruining many a driver's career lately.

I'm sure I read Vettel admitted he's a hypocrite the other day, and what a cunt he is, getting all environmental when he's doing shite, what would his response have been if asked about retirement (due to the environment) when winning at Red Bull. 

Another vile piece of shit, from that vile toxic team Red Bull. Lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Hungary was a shocker for Ferrari, there is something seriously wrong there RK. They seem determined to fuck it all up, they've ruined Vettels latter career by not making the most of their resources and that fast Ferrari he had. They've changed team principal many more times than Red Bull and Mercedes in recent years and it has to be a case of too many cooks... The team needs an overhaul, I still think they should have got Lewis when they had a chance a while ago, in Leclerc and Sainz they don't have enough experience and driver feedback for set up and development, now they have a very good formula, a driver of Lewis' or even Alonso's calibre would drive that team forward. Binotto's finger waving at Leclerc says it all, those drivers are scared to override team decisions and even voice an opinion over the radio, it's like they're told 'shut up and be grateful we even allow you to drive for us'. Get Ross Brawn back in there. What a pile of cunt. 

I doubt Alonso would be willing to go through the tedium of absolute incompetence and stale smugness again. In fact, he's fucking off to Aston Martin next year to get a nice slice of the Stroll fortune before he retires. They're in serious trouble at this point - they've had three World Champion class drivers in the car since Schumacher, four if you count Massa in his prime before his accident (which I do, because fuck Hamilton and fuck Glock) and they've had nowt to show for it for almost two decades.

There's going to come a point where all of that legacy and national pride counts for shit - they're going to have to sort themselves out quick and learn a bit of humility, because if LeClerc or Sainz get poached by other teams in the future, I can't imagine them hesitating to sign on the dotted line for very long with all of the current wank they're having to put up with and the quality of drivers willing to sign up to the same treatment is only going to drop.

Who would seriously consider joining them at this very moment if LeClerc and Sainz fucked off? Mick, certainly. Perhaps that useless cunt Ricciardo or the Alpha Tauri lads, maybe Albon or Magnussen, but I can't imagine him working well with the team. Anyone with the perfect mix of experience and pace is already taken or has already tasted their particular brand of bollocks. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Mick partnered with that nonentity cunt Giovinazzi, dusted off and promoted from reserve, driving for them in three or four years.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm sure you'll agree that in F1, right car and driver pairings give the team the best chance of winning both CC and WDC. Most drivers could win in that Red Bull, or the recently dominant Merdedes... however not that many can drive a car seemingly beyond its capabilities, or challenge a dominant car in an inferior one. The only drivers of late that I think have that ability are Alonso, Hamilton and Verstappen. Vettel would lead front the start and not make a mistake, which is great, but the total driver can race wheel to wheel, not bottle it when late braking and repel relentless pressure from another car lap after lap. Some drivers like Lewis join the right team at the right time, Alonso and Vettel moved away at the wrong time to the wrong teams. Ferrari seem to be ruining many a driver's career lately.

I'm sure I read Vettel admitted he's a hypocrite the other day, and what a cunt he is, getting all environmental when he's doing shite, what would his response have been if asked about retirement (due to the environment) when winning at Red Bull. 

Another vile piece of shit, from that vile toxic team Red Bull. Lol.

He's a fucking cunt, much in the same way Hamilton went all eco-warrior last year... but still continues to race for a team which produces around 2m fossil fuel-burning cars each year, with byproducts such as plastics-manufacturing in Asia impacting the environment.

As for Alonso, it's a travesty he'll only ever be a two-time world champ. Had he been managed better, I'm sure his record would be justified with a worthy title amount somewhere between wankstains Vettel and Hamilton. He reminds me of Nigel Mansell: an unbelievably fast and exciting driver who never really got the championships deserving of his talent. 

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Sport in general has followed a similar trend Eric, snooker for example... Didn't Hurricane Higgins fall out (no doubt pissed) out of a window? I remember him drinking whiskey and smoking at tournaments. Nowadays most players (apart from Ronnaaaay) are boring, robot sounding wankers who would shit themselves if they had to have an opinion. Whilst the quality and skill level of most sports has improved, the character of its participants hasn't. I want to see arguing, calling other competitors cunts etc. 

Pretty much. I can remember Eric Bristow taunting Jocky Wilson until he ran over and kicked him in the shin, Bristow chinned him, 5 minutes later they went out and played each other. Now they'd both be banned for life and branded 'toxic' and probably 'racist' (even though they're both white) and cancelled for being nasty and other stuff that makes snowflakes frightened. The same snowflakes who applaud black rappers for glorifying murder rape and misogyny. 

Welcome to the 'Idiocracy'. That film seemed like nothing more than an amusing little comedy when it came out. It has now become a survival guide for the future.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

That is just simply wrong. How do you explain my imaginary M4 and my outrageously large cock then? I can PM you a PDF of my steering column settings which BMW personalised for me free of charge, when I flopped it out on the Regional Manageress’s desk at their head office (shortly before the Police arrived).

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I doubt Alonso would be willing to go through the tedium of absolute incompetence and stale smugness again. In fact, he's fucking off to Aston Martin next year to get a nice slice of the Stroll fortune before he retires. They're in serious trouble at this point - they've had three World Champion class drivers in the car since Schumacher, four if you count Massa in his prime before his accident (which I do, because fuck Hamilton and fuck Glock) and they've had nowt to show for it for almost two decades.

There's going to come a point where all of that legacy and national pride counts for shit - they're going to have to sort themselves out quick and learn a bit of humility, because if LeClerc or Sainz get poached by other teams in the future, I can't imagine them hesitating to sign on the dotted line for very long with all of the current wank they're having to put up with and the quality of drivers willing to sign up to the same treatment is only going to drop.

Who would seriously consider joining them at this very moment if LeClerc and Sainz fucked off? Mick, certainly. Perhaps that useless cunt Ricciardo or the Alpha Tauri lads, maybe Albon or Magnussen, but I can't imagine him working well with the team. Anyone with the perfect mix of experience and pace is already taken or has already tasted their particular brand of bollocks. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Mick partnered with that nonentity cunt Giovinazzi, dusted off and promoted from reserve, driving for them in three or four years.

I’ve won the Monaco GP 8 times, 4 of them in Fiat Pandas  I rented at the airport and tuned up in a lay-by with just the wheel brace and a Swiss Army Knife.

Martin Brundles Grandad was a cunt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I remember Mansell fucking walking out on Williams when he won the title because Fwank basically told him to take a pay cut or fuck off, knowing that their car was head and shoulders above the rest. Pretty shabby behaviour considering Nigel had fought tooth and nail for the team and given everything in every race he ever appeared in. He went over and won the Indycar title at his first attempt, just missing  out on the Indy 500 through bad luck along the way. Those were the days when only a handful of racing drivers were actually capable of winning at the top levels. F1 in particular has evolved into a hi tech 200 MPH computer game where the driver is much less of a factor in the outcome of the race than team orders, tyre management, constantly changing rules which no one understands and all sorts of nonsense. While still a spectacle I think F1 has lost its way completely. Too much ‘anti racism’, ‘save the planet’,  ‘grid girls are sexist’ BS imo.

The Isle of Man TT makes F1 and Moto GP look like Judge on his way to the Post Office to collect his pension.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Except that time you got lost and ended up racing that drunken French cunt through the tunnel in Paris. Most of the way through it anyway.

That wasn’t my fault. The cunts at Hertz upgraded me to a 1.4 Uno and I just wasn’t ready for the massive increase in BHP. I was lucky to get away with it really. Not a scratch on me.

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

I remember Mansell fucking walking out on Williams when he won the title because Fwank basically told him to take a pay cut or fuck off, knowing that their car was head and shoulders above the rest. Pretty shabby behaviour considering Nigel had fought tooth and nail for the team and given everything in every race he ever appeared in. He went over and won the Indycar title at his first attempt, just missing  out on the Indy 500 through bad luck along the way. Those were the days when only a handful of racing drivers were actually capable of winning at the top levels. F1 in particular has evolved into a hi tech 200 MPH computer game where the driver is much less of a factor in the outcome of the race than team orders, tyre management, constantly changing rules which no one understands and all sorts of nonsense. While still a spectacle I think F1 has lost its way completely. Too much ‘anti racism’, ‘save the planet’,  ‘grid girls are sexist’ BS imo.

The Isle of Man TT makes F1 and Moto GP look like Judge on his way to the Post Office to collect his pension.

They did the same thing to Hill and Piquet - both fucked off after winning the title with them. The only driver Frank ever seemed to genuinely want in the car was Senna and we all know how that partnership ended. His biggest mistake wasn't being temperamental with his drivers though, it was getting pissy with Adrian Newey and robbing himself of quite possibly the greatest designer ever to set foot in the paddock - closely followed by handing the controls to fucking Claire in the 2010s.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve won the Monaco GP 8 times, 4 of them in Fiat Pandas  I rented at the airport and tuned up in a lay-by with just the wheel brace and a Swiss Army Knife.

Martin Brundles Grandad was a cunt.

Luxury. I won it 9 times on the bounce in the mid-80’s and I never even had a car. I got a backie off Tanni Grey-Thompson…cracking girl, Tanni… always got the ale in and had a penchant for a bit of finger-pie.

On 30/07/2022 at 20:23, Wolfie said:

Typo, whatever. The point is you don't know the difference between 'it's' and 'its'.  Do you?

Two hours later…

'you're'. Sometimes it's as though Snatch has been reicarnated through your keyboard. Don't get it wrong again.

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Two hours later…

'you're'. Sometimes it's as though Snatch has been reicarnated through your keyboard. Don't get it wrong again.

Thanks for another intervening grammar lesson, DC, though you appear to be confusing me with someone who actually gives a flying fuck what you think.