CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sebastian Vettel

Wolfie

In additon to becoming F1's greatest angry spoilt brat, despite a talent at best somewhere below Prost and above Piquet (Nelson), it's only taken the Kraut 15 fucking years and several hundred millions of dollars to decide tackling climate change is more important than a career in F1. What a colossal fucking wanker.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In additon to becoming F1's greatest angry spoilt brat, despite a talent at best somewhere below Prost and above Piquet (Nelson), it's only taken the Kraut 15 fucking years and several hundred millions of dollars to decide tackling climate change is more important than a career in F1. What a colossal fucking wanker.

He was nowt the moment he left the Red Bull grooming gang in terms of F1. They got him when he was young, filled his head with ideas that he was indisputably the best driver on the grid, fucked over Webber in the process more than once just to make him believe it, then the moment he stepped foot in another team that expected him to prove his worth instead of telling him it his entire world came crashing down around him one race at a time. The same would probably happen to Max if he ever decided to leave the Red Bull cult.

He's looked like shit for the last few years, health and driving wise. It wouldn't surprise me if the whole LGBT climate change act is just a front to hide a lot of recently developed insecurities. Just look at Hamilton for proof. Once they start losing pace, be it through lack of pace or simply age, they start struggling for relevance by any means.

Kimi was the last cunt to ever set foot on the grid who just raced because he enjoyed it, not because he was brainwashed into defining his entire existence from it.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I stumbled upon his magnificent announcement video today and I concur: what a colossal fucking wanker.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Can it's rotor tips?

In light of you firmly putting @Ape™️ in his place the other evening with your breakthrough grammar lesson, I thought you might enjoy this from me.

There's no need for a contraction with 'it's', which prevents the correct possessive 'its' from allowing the sentence to make sense.

I'll forgive you for being an occasionally inane, sometimes unoriginal drunken northern idiot, on this occasion.  

On 28/07/2022 at 21:25, Wolfie said:

Not a bad post, Wolfie. However, if you don’t go by the username ‘hightower’ on twitter, you’ve copied this practically word for word. 

28 minutes ago, Frank said:

Not a bad post, Wolfie. However, if you don’t go by the username ‘hightower’ on twitter, you’ve copied this practically word for word. 

Frank. I don't for one second believe you're actually a gay man. A little bit camp perhaps (shiny manbag, for example) but I do believe the scent of a woman's vagina lures you in the same way it does for someone like Neil, for example.

That said, I'll wager you've sucked another man off in the past. Sure, perhaps a couple of lines of lovely quality cocaine washed down with three bottles of Terre di Fannio (£8.99 Waitrose) blurred the clarity of the situation, but I'll be amazed if this isn't etched in your memory somewhere.

59 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In light of you firmly putting @Ape™️ in his place the other evening with your breathrough grammar lesson, I thought you might enjoy this from me.

There's no need for a contraction with 'it's', which prevents the correct possessive 'its' from allowing the sentence to make sense.

I'll forgive you for being an occasionally inane, sometimes unoriginal drunken northern idiot, on this occasion.  

What? Cunt.