CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Polio spreading vermin

Stubby Pecker

Polio is alive a well in the sewage of lun-don, put there no doubt by the countless (the government certainly doesn’t count the cunts) tropical immigrants who seem hell bent on turning one of the world’s great cities into a cesspit of third world squalor.

The next pandemic will come from these unhygienic, unvaccinated subhuman savages; monkey pox, Ebola, Africa anal hemorrhage disease etc (this last one probably introduced by punkapes buggering ways).

Here’s an idea- if some nappy wearing wallah from bongo bongo or curry land rocks up at the airport and they look and smell like they’ve been bathing in the shantytown bogs, fuck ‘em off back (or to Rwanda or better still, paddyland). A month in quarantine with medical testing at their own expense for the rest. 

A few million quid vaccinating the dusky brats should do it.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Polio is alive a well in the sewage of lun-don, put there no doubt by the countless (the government certainly doesn’t count the cunts) tropical immigrants who seem hell bent on turning one of the world’s great cities into a cesspit of third world squalor.

The next pandemic will come from these unhygienic, unvaccinated subhuman savages; monkey pox, Ebola, Africa anal hemorrhage disease etc (this last one probably introduced by punkapes buggering ways).

Here’s an idea- if some nappy wearing wallah from bongo bongo or curry land rocks up at the airport and they look and smell like they’ve been bathing in the shantytown bogs, fuck ‘em off back (or to Rwanda or better still, paddyland). A month in quarantine with medical testing at their own expense for the rest. 

Colonialism eh...y'all deserve it..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Polio had all but been eradicated when they introduced that fucking vaccine, and it's disappearance coincided with the banning of the DDT spray.

If polio makes an appearance, it's a deliberate fucking release. More fear mongering dogshit.

22 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Polio had all but been eradicated when they introduced that fucking vaccine, and it's disappearance coincided with the banning of the DDT spray.

If polio makes an appearance, it's a deliberate fucking release. More fear mongering dogshit.

No idea how old you are PC, but if you're over 35 there's a fair chance you had "that fucking vaccine". 

Sugar cube anyone? 

It's a tad ironic that 'that fucking vaccine' may have contributed to eradicating it from the UK, but it's now potentially reintroducing it.

It's most likely a non-story. If it's not, at least the BBC will have a wider pool of potential contestants for Strictly in 25 years time. 

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A couple of years in lockdown, six vaccinations, 28 boosters and a million quid in fines for repeatedly letting your mask slip off your nose behind your own couch and it’ll be time to move on to the next killer pandemic. Isn’t life so different now that we have ‘the science’ to save us? 🤣

12 hours ago, Goober said:

From Punkape? 

When's the deviant due for release, PK? 

I am such a stupid fucking cunt. I didn’t even consider the connotations. 

And yeah, I had the sugar cube at the same time they did the Mantoux test. 

Shit, I have probably done it again.

I think polio has been detected in King Henry’s on previous occasions, but more recently it’s prevalence has increased.

11 hours ago, The Beast said:

I am such a stupid fucking cunt. I didn’t even consider the connotations. 

And yeah, I had the sugar cube at the same time they did the Mantoux test. 

Shit, I have probably done it again.

I think polio has been detected in King Henry’s on previous occasions, but more recently it’s prevalence has increased.

Britains last recorded case of Polio was in 1984 and has been regarded as an eradicated historical disease. I wonder if this recurrence could possibly be in any way connected to the tens of millions of immigrants from faraway shitholes who’ve been encouraged to settle here by both Labour and Tory U.K. governments? Receiving preferential treatment for social housing, benefits and just about everything else that the British population pay for, but who were never asked if they consented to this infestation by foreigners who detest everything British, but strangely choose Britain as the go to destination. This latest bullshit is exactly that, bullshit and anyone with half a brain should ignore it and wait for the next latest bullshit to ignore. The fearmongering will never stop now that the Covid plandemic has proved so successful for herding the sheep into the NWO pen.

Ignore anything the MSM and the government puppets tell you. It’s all bollocks.

Its probably somthin to do with the empire rockin up to their place and dry ridin the place for all it had..these are the children of the empire bally baby..they've family and community rooted in the mother country although if ya listen to em it's like they just landed last week...they want your standard of livin but to keep their culture..lol

I come home from a stint of night work to see this pile of plop, here we fucking go again and again and again.

When are you soft cunts going to get this is a controlled demolition of western society, prove it Jake prove it. Go fuck yourself, if you blind mother fuckers can't connect the cunting dots by now, then you never will. Yes i could connect the dots for you but what's the fucking point. You trust the media and government far too much like some fucking cult.

Do it yourself you thick lazy cunts, i'm done with showing bone idle spastics what's right in front of them...just watch the mind controllers on the news and enjoy your non-reality.

Fuck right off.

• Like 1

Nuffin planned jakey baby its just the children of the empire movin back to the spare bedroom and say hi to the queen izall...fun fact..this common wealth thing that yall go on about did ya know theres only 2 maybe 3 white nations in it..rest of em are all rammed with noirs..and before ya say im anti brit ill tell ya ive no problem with the average brit on the street..its the white ones i cant stand..lol

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Nuffin planned jakey baby its just the children of the empire movin back to the spare bedroom and say hi to the queen izall...fun fact..this common wealth thing that yall go on about did ya know theres only 2 maybe 3 white nations in it..rest of em are all rammed with noirs..and before ya say im anti brit ill tell ya ive no problem with the average brit on the street..its the white ones i cant stand..lol

A couple of years in an iron lung would do you the world of good Panzyboy. Think of it as 2  years all inclusive in a giant can  of Guinness and then tipped out straight back into the gutter with a ‘treatment failed, still a useless spastic. Do not resuscitate’ wristband on. 

41 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A couple of years in an iron lung would do you the world of good Panzyboy. Think of it as 2  years all inclusive in a giant can  of Guinness and then tipped out straight back into the gutter with a ‘treatment failed, still a useless spastic. Do not resuscitate’ wristband on. 

Billy, we might despise each other, but there's one thing I'm sure we can agree on, we both despise Panzy more. 

Have a fuck off. 

10 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

When you learn to speak in a dialect that's at least semi-recognisable, then engage, until then stay off my fucking radar.

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ah transbally baby..the Irishman that self identifies as a brit ..no matter how many flegs ya have tattooed on yer arms the second ya open yer mouth they think...eeza fakkin paddy...lol