CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Notting Hill Carnival

Wolfie

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 26/08/2022 at 21:27, Wolfie said:

This weekend sees London's primary street carnival take place, in which some of the generally nicer areas of our capital city become entrenched in a haze of fried chicken, big lips and BO.

As with recent Notting Hill Carnivals, the 'celebration' of Caribbean culture will result in approximately nine out of ten residents living along the intended route fleeing their homes in an attempt to escape the frightening and intimidating influx of crowds, and avoid the increased risk of being mugged, robbed or even stabbed.

Other than 2011, in which the event was cancelled because of looting en masse following the London riots, traditionally there are always hundreds of arrests (2016 holding the record at 450, surpassed in 2016 with 656 pre-emptive arrests in a venture by police to reduce the anticipated hostilities), as well as the usual racial tensions between ethnic minorites and rival gangs, typically resulting in street violence, illegal drug-dealings, stabbings, shootings, the occasional fatality, and food poisoning from uncooked chicken.

While it brings much to the local economy, this is somewhat offset by the huge police force equipped with full riot gear required to keep peace and order to prevent things from spiralling out of control. Not surprisingly, crime in other areas of London is heightened while the carnival takes place.

Ordinarily with the late August bank holiday, I'll be sitting in my back garden in the beautiful and much cleaner West Country, knocking back a few cold ciders, this year making a special effort to straighten the zigzags mistakenly inflicted upon my barren lawn, safe in the knowledge I no longer have to suffer or live anywhere near to this festering, dangerous shithole of an event.

Good job it's mostly daytime, you'd never see your mugger coming!

3 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Good job it's mostly daytime, you'd never see your mugger coming!

My Bestie Big Kazzia went with one of her bros who lives in that neck of the woods - she wore her policewoman's costume for safety, but got chatted up 5 times. She fested up to profB one was a Jamie Dornan lookalike aka Mr Grey, but she doesn't do long distance & currently cannot drive (due to numerous p-point on her licence, mostly for running 'reds').

2 hours ago, cunt said:

Speaking of which, where's your mate Wolfie? ☺️

Good evening, Mr. Shit.

Much like a gnat your continued presence is an annoying yet mostly harmless inconvenience to those of us of higher evolved life status.

That's how I imagine you, a miniscule man buzzing about who isn't mentally capable of causing any great harm, but none the less makes me think "Not this fucking cunt again" whenever you pop up with asinine bollocks like the above.

Be gone, before I squash you like the tiny fucking bug you are.

12 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

So you have wasted an entire bank holiday monday on this?

If you count an internet search of "Walls sausage dog gif" that took two seconds, then yes, I spent my entire bank holiday alone scheming against you.

Does that make us compadres, you childless, friendless, lonely fucking cunt? 

1 minute ago, Penelope Alive said:

And you are still on?

Pen, you've racked up 12.5k posts on this ID alone. When you take into account the various other tranny multis you've had since 2014, you must almost be in six figures by now.

Get a life, or preferably just end the miserable childless one you've got.

Barry big dick.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Pen, you've racked up 12.5k posts on this ID alone. When you take into account the various other tranny multis you've had since 2014, you must almost be in six figures by now.

Get a life, or preferably just end the miserable childless one you've got.

Barry big dick.

You are drunk aren't you? What a strange little man you are!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

Likely to have been police brutality as well.

Strange how they don't mind killing a few children, but get all upset when there's a bit of police brutality involved keeping the scrotes in order.

• Like 1