CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hunt Cunts at it again

Penny Farthing

On 27/08/2022 at 15:56, Last Cunt Standing said:

Yes, slip of the mind. It’s black Docs you’re into, isn’t it? Incompetent voodoo merchants, the lot of ‘em, right?

I think I'm @Eric CuntmanCuntman's only black friend, I am also his Voodoo Doctor. We smoked so much skunk the other day at the carnival, he forgot I was black, he's also helping me make some guns and other weaponry for my planned military coup in Haiti. When it happens Eric will be awarded 100 acres of prime land and 4000 weed plants to enjoy and a lovely local lady to marry. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think I'm @Eric CuntmanCuntman's only black friend, I am also his Voodoo Doctor. We smoked so much skunk the other day at the carnival, he forgot I was black, he's also helping me make some guns and other weaponry for my planned military coup in Haiti. When it happens Eric will be awarded 100 acres of prime land and 4000 weed plants to enjoy and a lovely local lady to marry. 

As a batshit crazy dictator, you will need a prestige vehicle when your administration begins. Haiti is a shithole and I’ve only managed to locate one expensive car to seize. You’re going to be the Sambo in the Lambo.

p.s.

would you like to be referred to as ‘Papa Doc Raasclaart’, or simply ‘El Presidente’?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As a batshit crazy dictator, you will need a prestige vehicle when your administration begins. Haiti is a shithole and I’ve only managed to locate one expensive car to seize. You’re going to be the Sambo in the Lambo.

p.s.

would you like to be referred to as ‘Papa Doc Raasclaart’, or simply ‘El Presidente’?

I've been alive for many centuries now Eric, I was with Sir Henry Morgan and the Brethren of the coast back in Port Royal and the subsequent Golden age of piracy that followed... We made a fortune and I have enough gold stashed to pay for my campaign. I'll keep my voodoo practice quiet for now, wouldn't want the people thinking I'm some sort of Black Magic cunt. I think Emperor Raasclaat, or Emperor Raas has the right feel. Don't want the Lambo, it has to be an M5 Black man wagon (BMW), converted to run on freshly sacrificed chicken and Goat blood. 

Just now, King Billy said:

No way man. I drive the imaginary M cars on here Bruv. Ya get me?

I drive an imaginary Audi, thinking to move back to to a BMW next KB. On other news Beenie man is live in London soon and I was wondering if you fancied going? I'm sure you have this pumping out the M4 on a regular basis. 

26 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I drive an imaginary Audi, thinking to move back to to a BMW next KB. On other news Beenie man is live in London soon and I was wondering if you fancied going? I'm sure you have this pumping out the M4 on a regular basis. 

I only listen to Loyalist flute band marching tunes when I’m driving in my imaginary M4. I also wear my bowler hat and Orange Order sash at all times, even in bed. If this Beenie Man character ever turns up in the Shankhill Rd area he can wave bye bye to his chickenshit motherfucking kneecaps quicker than you could say “Whaaa go aaaan Bro?

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I only listen to Loyalist flute band marching tunes when I’m driving in my imaginary M4. I also wear my bowler hat and Orange Order sash at all times, even in bed. If this Beenie Man character ever turns up in the Shankhill Rd area he can wave bye bye to his chickenshit motherfucking kneecaps quicker than you could say “Whaaa go aaaan Bro?

Whenever I see an M4 in and around London I wonder if it's you driving it KB. I thought you lived in London town? I'll keep an eye out for you. Talking about music in the motor, I had the Russian National anthem blasting out in the car on my way out of town today... I was in traffic and it was outside the Ukrainian embassy, they were looking at me funny. Do you think they're racist?

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Quicker than a Frizzells’ Fish Shop Deliveroo Order?

19 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Whenever I see an M4 in and around London I wonder if it's you driving it KB. I thought you lived in London town? I'll keep an eye out for you. Talking about music in the motor, I had the Russian National anthem blasting out in the car on my way out of town today... I was in traffic and it was outside the Ukrainian embassy, they were looking at me funny. Do you think they're racist?

I can only tell you that 50% of them definitely are, but most prozzies from whatever country are. I expect there might be one or two of the male 50% who aren’t, but I’ve never met any of them. They’re all in Kiev making YouTube videos with Bono and Harry Styles etc. for their wives to watch when they get home after a hard days work flogging their crumpet and arsehole for the war effort.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I can only tell you that 50% of them definitely are, but most prozzies from whatever country are. I expect there might be one or two of the male 50% who aren’t, but I’ve never met any of them. They’re all in Kiev making YouTube videos with Bono and Harry Styles etc. for their wives to watch when they get home after a hard days work flogging their crumpet and arsehole for the war effort.

Surely with the energy crisis and a flood of fit Ukrainian mums fleeing the war, you must be knee-deep in applications for the bordello, Bill? Any recruitment or HR dilemmas you want to share with us? Are you putting your door prices up yourself? After all, you must get through some towels in the place. And what of the customers? Repressed Asian Taxi Drivers and lonely Grandads cutting back on their totty budget yet or what? I’m only interested as the brothel business, a bit like black cabs, is typically ahead of the curve when it comes to looming recession. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Surely with the energy crisis and a flood of fit Ukrainian mums fleeing the war, you must be knee-deep in applications for the bordello, Bill? Any recruitment or HR dilemmas you want to share with us? Are you putting your door prices up yourself? After all, you must get through some towels in the place. And what of the customers? Repressed Asian Taxi Drivers and lonely Grandads cutting back on their totty budget yet or what? I’m only interested as the brothel business, a bit like black cabs, is typically ahead of the curve when it comes to looming recession. 

I did it a great deal with Bill, Doc. He’s just ‘rehoused’ our refugee after a difficult three months at our gaff. I quite liked her but Mrs Cnut couldn’t cope. She was timing her showers (19 minutes ffs) and even monitoring her bog paper usage. Anyway, Billy’s got her a full-time job, a lovely bed sit and he’s pouching the govt’s £350/month now and the £1000 rehoming grant. I get free Xmas trees for 10 years and the use of the M4 when I’m darn sarf for a weekend next month. The ungrateful cuntess hasn’t been in touch with us once since she left, mind you, it was @Neil who came to pick her up.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I did it a great deal with Bill, Doc. He’s just ‘rehoused’ our refugee after a difficult three months at our gaff. I quite liked her but Mrs Cnut couldn’t cope. She was timing her showers (19 minutes ffs) and even monitoring her bog paper usage. Anyway, Billy’s got her a full-time job, a lovely bed sit and he’s pouching the govt’s £350/month now and the £1000 rehoming grant. I get free Xmas trees for 10 years and the use of the M4 when I’m darn sarf for a weekend next month. The ungrateful cuntess hasn’t been in touch with us once since she left, mind you, it was @Neil who came to pick her up.

The M4 takes you straight into South Wales .. stick to the M6.

14 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I had the Russian National anthem blasting out in the car on my way out of town today... I was in traffic and it was outside the Ukrainian embassy, they were looking at me funny. Do you think they're racist?

Evidently not, you're still here to talk about it, unfortunately ☹️

• Like 1

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

It’s spelled: ‘wagwan’

Guest Parabolic Cunting
17 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yes, but what is he saying? Why is he caterwauling in a eco-toilet warehouse with a blindfolded women?