CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lime Bikes & The Mongs That Ride Them.

Jake The Muss

Surely i'm not alone here in thinking these spastic bikes are becoming a royal fucking pain up the Gary. Anyone riding these cuntish things need dipping head first in sulfuric acid while having their anal passage probed with the latest nano-tech. These fucking things are left everywhere you go in London, plenty just left in the middle of the walkways, think nothing of some poor cunt pushing a pram or a double pram with moaning brats in tow. The inconsiderate low IQ spastics that leave these bastards obstructing peoples pathways should be shot on sight  and their corpses hanging over lampposts.

Whatever happened to riding your own bikes, you thick, more money than sense motherfuckers.

15 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Surely i'm not alone here in thinking these spastic bikes are becoming a royal fucking pain up the Gary. Anyone riding these cuntish things need dipping head first in sulfuric acid while having their anal passage probed with the latest nano-tech. These fucking things are left everywhere you go in London, plenty just left in the middle of the walkways, think nothing of some poor cunt pushing a pram or a double pram with moaning brats in tow. The inconsiderate low IQ spastics that leave these bastards obstructing peoples pathways should be shot on sight  and their corpses hanging over lampposts.

Whatever happened to riding your own bikes, you thick, more money than sense motherfuckers.

Not for the first time, or even the six hundreth, I've got absolutely no idea what you're talking about, Bend.

• Like 1

Its orange electric scooters up here. Fucking littered all over the place and yet somehow still capable of holding enough charge to transport two drunken teenage chavs on their nightly commute to buy synthetic weed and burn mattress on public greens.

I've never understood why I, as a qualified motorist, licensed by Her Majesty the Queen only after proving my unquestionable ability to operate a motor vehicle safely, have to share my roads with untrained, uninsured and often inebriated and underage cunts operating contraptions which, by design, are slower, harder to see and infinitely more hazardous to operate in the presence of said motor vehicle.

And why, if I choose to simply drive over them like the nusiance they are, I am the one at fault.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

if I choose to simply drive over them like the nusiance they are, I am the one at fault.

I hate cyclists almost as much as I hate Mo Farah, but don’t forget that many of the filthy grassing Lycra-clad cunts have helmet cams, so make sure you hit them from behind, and resist the temptation to reverse over their crushed and bleeding bodies. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I hate cyclists almost as much as I hate Mo Farah, but don’t forget that many of the filthy grassing Lycra-clad cunts have helmet cams, so make sure you hit them from behind, and resist the temptation to reverse over their crushed and bleeding bodies. 

I wonder what noise Mo would make if he got run over? I imagine the sound a deck chair makes when the wind blows it over 

• Like 2

Guest Parabolic Cunting
9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I brought Farah over here to cycle power my shed.

23 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Its orange electric scooters up here. Fucking littered all over the place and yet somehow still capable of holding enough charge to transport two drunken teenage chavs on their nightly commute to buy synthetic weed and burn mattress on public greens.

I've never understood why I, as a qualified motorist, licensed by Her Majesty the Queen only after proving my unquestionable ability to operate a motor vehicle safely, have to share my roads with untrained, uninsured and often inebriated and underage cunts operating contraptions which, by design, are slower, harder to see and infinitely more hazardous to operate in the presence of said motor vehicle.

And why, if I choose to simply drive over them like the nusiance they are, I am the one at fault.

A trial project using purple e -scooters around here had to be abandoned when thirty of them ended up hoyed in the Sea from a local jetty. I was getting a little tired of being cut up by inconsiderate wankers on them while walking the dog, so I definitely didn’t applaud the young hoodies who did this when the CCTV popped up on the news. Oh no.