CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liz is the new Prime Minister, How Do You Fell About It ?

peglegtwo

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I fucking hated the way that the dragons den investors turned Levi Roots into a millionaire. I’ve got nothing against that sauce shit, but if a white man had turned up to pitch an investment opportunity, and he didn’t know the difference between a thousand and a million… he would have been laughed out of the building.

Typical fucking capitulating, pro ethnic, BBC fucking bias.

The only black thing that I'm aware of that contains the word Roots is the mid 70's TV series. Shit ending though.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
44 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You've got the concept wrong PB... In this day and age, we're all too busy etc blah, blah, blah. So in another genius move by yours truly, I've decided to put the Rice and peas and Jerk Chicken in the top of the container and the ice cream at the bottom. Now that means any old cunt can sit down and have their main and dessert in one pot. I haven't worked out how to stop the ice cream melting when the pots in microwave, but don't worry about that old chap. 

We worked this out 100 years ago. Get pastry, half fill with jerk chicken, half with ice-cream and with a pastry bridge in the middle. Just snap when ready and get dinner and pud in one. Either can be had / cooked straight from the freezer. 

10 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

We worked this out 100 years ago. Get pastry, half fill with jerk chicken, half with ice-cream and with a pastry bridge in the middle. Just snap when ready and get dinner and pud in one. Either can be had / cooked straight from the freezer. 

And call it a Coonish Pasty

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I've gotta say I'm liking this idea PB, how about putting a cooker in the freezer then? Then the fat bastards can simply roll over to the freezer, eat, and roll back to the sofa. We could be onto something. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've gotta say I'm liking this idea PB, how about putting a cooker in the freezer then? Then the fat bastards can simply roll over to the freezer, eat, and roll back to the sofa. We could be onto something. 

The freezer is too far if your diet is pastry, jerk chicken, rice and ice-cream. We need a contraption that emerges from the arm of the chair.

The chair then produces a sultry black princess to hoover the sofa and the milk from your nuts.

On 06/09/2022 at 18:22, King Billy said:

Ooops

Radish Sunhat looked like a Rottweiler that had eaten something it didn’t like when Liz won. If only he had thought of going blond(e) like Mrs T (Thatcher) & (Truss), he might now be kipping at No 10.

My bestie big Kazza, said Boris was the sexiest PM since John Major.

Love Prof B XXX

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

The freezer is too far if your diet is pastry, jerk chicken, rice and ice-cream. We need a contraption that emerges from the arm of the chair.

The chair then produces a sultry black princess to hoover the sofa and the milk from your nuts.

I'm liking this, but it may be a stretch too far for the average mans budget, and besides of your looking for that, give me a shout and pop down to West London where I'll give you a Corner discount on 'Big Mama' Suzettes services. She'll slap you about with her massive boobs and let you stick your head in her arsecrack, it may take you a while to find the exit mind, but I'm sure you'll fucking love it. Interested?

19 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Radish Sunhat looked like a Rottweiler that had eaten something it didn’t like when Liz won. If only he had thought of going blond(e) like Mrs T (Thatcher) & (Truss), he might now be kipping at No 10.

My bestie big Kazza, said Boris was the sexiest PM since John Major.

Love Prof B XXX

Well being Blonde didn't do Boris the bellend any favours did it? 

I'm sure you're enjoying some female Vodka again ProfB, if may suggest a new recipe (to help you forget the cost of living etc)... Simply double your daily Vodka amount to Two whole bottles and add the magic ingredient... a whole pack of Paracetamol slowly increasing to two packs a day. You'll forget all you troubles in no time ProfB. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well being Blonde didn't do Boris the bellend any favours did it? 

I'm sure you're enjoying some female Vodka again ProfB, if may suggest a new recipe (to help you forget the cost of living etc)... Simply double your daily Vodka amount to Two whole bottles and add the magic ingredient... a whole pack of Paracetamol slowly increasing to two packs a day. You'll forget all you troubles in no time ProfB. 

BoJo saw us through the pandemic - I used to gobble my cauliflower cheese while listening to him & another slide please. & a glass or 2 of sauv blanc.

18 minutes ago, ProfB said:

BoJo saw us through the pandemic - I used to gobble my cauliflower cheese while listening to him & another slide please. & a glass or 2 of sauv blanc.

Don't worry ProfB, Boris is dead and we now have Lovely Liz at the helm. She'll see off a fair few this winter... starvation and freezing to death being among the most common causes. She is also a vile, adulterous woman who I wouldn't trust to tell me the time. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

give me a shout and pop down to West London where I'll give you a Corner discount on 'Big Mama' Suzettes services. She'll slap you about with her massive boobs and let you stick your head in her arsecrack

Is it still busy in her arsecrack, or has the congestion charge eased the backlog?

14 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Don't worry ProfB, Boris is dead and we now have Lovely Liz at the helm. She'll see off a fair few this winter... starvation and freezing to death being among the most common causes. She is also a vile, adulterous woman who I wouldn't trust to tell me the time. 

If you was an astrologer, or psychic, you'd know we were going to have a mega mild winter - like topping up your tan in Nov in Brighton pics the red tops will run.

Lovely Liz - yes, she's lovely, but mother nature is gorge too.

Liz had an affair - no one else ever did - HOLD ON FART FACE - she beat you to being PM.

Love & kisses,

ProfB XXX

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Something which hasn’t come as any surprise at all to me is that she hasn’t mentioned any plan to stop the thousands of greaseballs arriving in dinghy’s every week. She must be keeping that back as a surprise till next week when all the BS she’s announced already has failed miserably. The cunt is nothing more than another globalist bag of shit, with her own page on the WEF website, a former Shell executive, Liberal Democrat, remainer and  a pig ugly cunt to boot.

Perfect CV to land the top job in British politics I suppose.