CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liz is the new Prime Minister, How Do You Fell About It ?

peglegtwo

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Panzer, if I was given a pound for every 'lol' you wrote here, I'd have enough to pay everyones energy bills this year. On the other hand, if I had a pound for every post of yours that didn't mention Brexit, slagging off the UK, and generally acting like a cunt... I would barely be able to buy a pack those shitty, Richmond Irish 'Sausages'. 

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:
5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Panzer, if I was given a pound for every 'lol' you wrote here, I'd have enough to pay everyones energy bills this year. On the other hand, if I had a pound for every post of yours that didn't mention Brexit, slagging off the UK, and generally acting like a cunt... I would barely be able to buy a pack those shitty, Richmond Irish 'Sausages'. 

Expand  

Ooops

In Liz we Truss? I certainly fucking don't. Read about her having an affair whilst married to her useless, pussy husband. What a vile piece of shit she is... I mean I've cheated a fair few times in relationships but I'm not married and if I were, I'd think long and hard before dipping my large wick in another womans wax. Men cheat and that's normal, most men cannot get full satisfaction from a single woman, what with the pressure a man is under, it's in our genes to spread our seed... Women however are expected to remain loyal and trustworthy, as that's been inbuilt in them in order to keep their man and the family home intact. Now we have a PM who thinks it's ok to go against ones vows before God. I bet she used to kiss her useless husband shortly after getting home, after sucking another mans dick a few hours earlier. The Husband is obviously too much of a pussy to get rid, so he should do the right thing and kill himself.

What a pair of vile cunts.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

In Liz we Truss? I certainly fucking don't. Read about her having an affair whilst married to her useless, pussy husband. What a vile piece of shit she is... 

She certainly appears to be titillated at the mere mention of pork, the autistic slaaaag:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

She certainly appears to be titillated at the mere mention of pork, the autistic slaaaag:

She's definitely a moon faced cunt, and you'd get more enjoyment rubbing sandpaper on your bellend than watching her awkward appearances. She reminds me of that cunt doll out if the Saw film series. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/imPXBYqGxM3EXqjJ8

Despite being a breeze block headed, lamentable fucking pussy, "Sir" Keir Starmer has got to be fancying his chances of getting Labour back in government now Rain Woman is at the helm. 

I'm no political analyst, but my advice to him would be to keep his mouth fucking shut for the next two years and let this stupid bitch hang herself. No doubt he'll fuck it up however by spending the next twenty four months making an absolute fucking cunt of himself.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

In Liz we Truss? I certainly fucking don't. Read about her having an affair whilst married to her useless, pussy husband. What a vile piece of shit she is... I mean I've cheated a fair few times in relationships but I'm not married and if I were, I'd think long and hard before dipping my large wick in another womans wax. Men cheat and that's normal, most men cannot get full satisfaction from a single woman, what with the pressure a man is under, it's in our genes to spread our seed... Women however are expected to remain loyal and trustworthy, as that's been inbuilt in them in order to keep their man and the family home intact. Now we have a PM who thinks it's ok to go against ones vows before God. I bet she used to kiss her useless husband shortly after getting home, after sucking another mans dick a few hours earlier. The Husband is obviously too much of a pussy to get rid, so he should do the right thing and kill himself.

Incase anyone was foolishly under the impression that our elected MPs had the best interests of the country at heart, they might change their mind simply by having a look at  two debates which took place in the Commons yesterday and today. Yesterday 9 Conservative and 7 Labour MPs debated ‘grooming gangs in Telford, Rochdale, Oldham, Rotherham etc. etc. Today an even smaller number of our elected freeloaders debated ‘Covid vaccine adverse effects, injuries and deaths’. 
Thank fuck our masters aren’t ignoring these two very important national scandals any more and have found the time to address them.
Just one thing that I as the corners resident conspiracy theorist would like to ask is….Does anyone remember Jo Moore the Tony Blair advisor who on Sept 11 2001 emailed her minions that ‘today could be a good day to bury bad news’? 
Fucking treacherous evil scum.

• Like 2

So this think tank useless globalist whore has got the nod ahead of the fraudster Sunak to lead this once great nation in to more of the same shit that has been floating for years. I'm not sorry to say Lizzie...but i just see you as another WEF puppet whose purpose will be the fuck this cuntry in to a third world status.

Having said that, for some bizarre reason i find myself wanting to fuck the cunt off her and turn her throbbing clit in to a ripped out fireplace.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Cuckolded by a clefty, speech-impediment pig in a wig in the National news. What a shadow of a man. The utter fucking shame of it. Unless he’s kick-fucked her mum, sister & all of her aunties out of vengeance then suicide is the only way out in my eyes. That’s what I did. Probably.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

So this think tank useless globalist whore has got the nod ahead of the fraudster Sunak to lead this once great nation in to more of the same shit that has been floating for years. I'm not sorry to say Lizzie...but i just see you as another WEF puppet whose purpose will be the fuck this cuntry in to a third world status.

Having said that, for some bizarre reason i find myself wanting to fuck the cunt off her and turn her throbbing clit in to a ripped out fireplace.

Bend...mate, you don't know the half of it.

There's a bloke who drinks in my local who is the cousin of the postman of the sister-in-law of the neighbour of the childhood best friend of the cleaner of Lizzie's constituent office surgery in Thetford.

Apparently, they've found the dessicated remains of half eaten crickets and reams of shed skin in Truss's personal portaloo. 

You know what this means, don't you?

LIZARD PEOPLE 🦎

You stupid fucking cunt.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Despite being a breeze block headed, lamentable fucking pussy, "Sir" Keir Starmer has got to be fancying his chances of getting Labour back in government now Rain Woman is at the helm. 

I'm no political analyst, but my advice to him would be to keep his mouth fucking shut for the next two years and let this stupid bitch hang herself. No doubt he'll fuck it up however by spending the next twenty four months making an absolute fucking cunt of himself.

He will be dodging bullets fired by Corbyn loyalists. As you said, he doesn't have to give a fuck about the tories.

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Have a listen to this hypocritical pig-slag-whore-bitch-cunt, Raaso. Not a glimmer of discomfort on her twisted grid after personally ‘importing’ a gobful of cheese into her own home for some time…

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Have a listen to this hypocritical pig-slag-whore-bitch-cunt, Raaso. Not a glimmer of discomfort on her twisted grid after personally ‘importing’ a gobful of cheese into her own home for some time…

There is only one thing for it DC, she needs a good dose of my massive schlong, over a drink and drug fuelled weekend. She drove through my area on her way to Downing Street, however it was pissing down and I couldn't be arsed to wait and ask her out. The filthy cheat would love a bit of Raas in his prime but she's missed her chance. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There is only one thing for it DC, she needs a good dose of my massive schlong, over a drink and drug fuelled weekend. She drove through my area on her way to Downing Street, however it was pissing down and I couldn't be arsed to wait and ask her out. The filthy cheat would love a bit of Raas in his prime but she's missed her chance. 

Agreed.  We’ll see how smarmy she looks after you’ve shot-blasted her endometrium with Haitiian Gentleman’s Relish…I know Roops looked the worse for wear after your carnival bash…I thought the poor cow had miscarried ffs!

• Like 1

Labour will never have a better chance to get in, considering the Tories are a shambles. Although Starmer has done a fairly good job in steering Labour away from The Corbyn madness, the stench of shite from labour remains. It'll be another leader and another few years at least before Labour get back in, and I think that could be as a coalition with the Lib Dems. I think it's another 4 years of shit, and then another 4 years before things start to get better. If only Blair wasn't an old cunt.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think it's another 4 years of shit, and then another 4 years before things start to get better. If only Blair wasn't an old cunt.

Careful, Raas. I've sang Blair's praises on here for years and I can tell you now, you'll not find anyone else other than me who won't want to turn your arsehole inside out over this statement.

Serious question Decimus, I remember when I was a lot younger voting for Labour and Blair, things seemed a lot better then, more hope and a generally better (and fairer) country, yes there were fuck ups etc but on the whole it felt like a more hopeful time. Is it because we're getting older that we notice the shit more, or it simply a lot more shit, with a lot more fucking shit to come?

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Careful, Raas. I've sang Blair's praises on here for years and I can tell you now, you'll not find anyone else other than me who won't want to turn your arsehole inside out over this statement.

Lol. I know he's hated by a fair few, but they forget that whoever was in charge, Labour or Tory would have followed 'Dubya' into Iraq. Blair was a political heavyweight, and would have no doubt kicked Boris' arse at the despatch box. I fear the characterless Starmer will get his arse kicked by Thatcher wannabe Truss. What a useless fucking cunt he is.

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Everything’s going to be OK now that Liz is in charge. No more net zero bullshit at last.

Hang on. What’s that?….. She’s keeping Alok Sharma on as COP 26 Minister? Oh fuck! She’s not going to do anything different at all is she? 🤭

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Lol. I know he's hated by a fair few, but they forget that whoever was in charge, Labour or Tory would have followed 'Dubya' into Iraq. Blair was a political heavyweight, and would have no doubt kicked Boris' arse at the despatch box. I fear the characterless Starmer will get his arse kicked by Thatcher wannabe Truss. What a useless fucking cunt he is.

I'm an unashamed Blairite, Raas. As you say, the country after the 1997 general election had a bounce and confidence that we've yet to recapture since those days. Whether it was all smoke and mirrors and built upon a house of cards is up to one's own personal opinion.

All I'll say is that my family and by extent my own personal circumstances were greatly helped by the Labour government during that time. Love him or hate him, Blair was a genuine statesman and instigated a political revolution that lifted the nation up out of the doldrums after years of stagnant Tory mismanagement and sleaze. 

Not a cunt, in my humble opinion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Incase anyone was foolishly under the impression that our elected MPs had the best interests of the country at heart, they might change their mind simply by having a look at  two debates which took place in the Commons yesterday and today. Yesterday 9 Conservative and 7 Labour MPs debated ‘grooming gangs in Telford, Rochdale, Oldham, Rotherham etc. etc. Today an even smaller number of our elected freeloaders debated ‘Covid vaccine adverse effects, injuries and deaths’. 
Thank fuck our masters aren’t ignoring these two very important national scandals any more and have found the time to address them.
Just one thing that I as the corners resident conspiracy theorist would like to ask is….Does anyone remember Jo Moore the Tony Blair advisor who on Sept 11 2001 emailed her minions that ‘today could be a good day to bury bad news’? 
Fucking treacherous evil scum.

It's another serving of (generously filled) shit sandwiches to come from lovely Liz. I question why these millionaire bastards want to be PM (earning way less than they could privately), could it be they want to keep this shit show going indefinitely, whilst helping big business? One thing's for sure, things will get a lot worse, she's said all the right things to get in, and now she is, she'll keep things the same as they have been. Is it any wonder I'm considering a life of highly profitable crime KB?

• Like 1