CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Queen

Last Cunt Standing

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Mrs Roops as the moderator here, I'd like to know your views on our dear, beloved late Queen? There have been some vile comments here of late and I'm sure you'll join me and condemn this disrespectful behaviour?

Don’t encourage her ffs Raas. She’ll only come back to you with a ‘holier than thou’ Ellen Degeneres like ‘be kind’ pile of steaming shite opinion, which will quickly become the only opinion allowed on the subject here.

She’s out of control mate, a ‘race car in the red’, a ‘twitchy finger on a hair trigger’. 
But having said that, she’s probably got some redeeming qualities. It’s just that she’s so accomplished at being an absolute fucking know all, narcissist and egomaniac that we may never find out what they are, or live to see any of them revealed. 

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t encourage her ffs Raas. She’ll only come back to you with a ‘holier than thou’ Ellen Degeneres like ‘be kind’ pile of steaming shite opinion, which will quickly become the only opinion allowed on the subject here.

She’s out of control mate, a ‘race car in the red’, a ‘twitchy finger on a hair trigger’. 
But having said that, she’s probably got some redeeming qualities. It’s just that she’s so accomplished at being an absolute fucking know all, narcissist and egomaniac that we may never find out what they are, or live to see any of them revealed. 

She ignores me KB, it appears she only has eyes for you. I'd watch out mate, she probably worked out where you live and is no doubt sat outside watching and stroking. Lol

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

She ignores me KB, it appears she only has eyes for you. I'd watch out mate, she probably worked out where you live and is no doubt sat outside watching and stroking. Lol

She can come on in if she wants. I won’t shatter her dreams and turn her away. My old man taught me to respect women like that. 
“Get them all fucked son. Don’t leave any of them out and you’ll be allright”, he told me on his deathbed. I’m not sure if he told his 47 other offspring to do the same but that’s another story.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Snowy said:

I have fond memories of bill . Mainly that his front door was the only thing he had.

I often think about him being kicked out of his shared accommodation, taking his precious door with him ,and just floating down the thames on it ,whilst harrasing passers bye about student loans and some other leftist shite he will pump out ,god bless his soul.

Snowy, I think you should know that I know where you live. 

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

Snowy, I think you should know that I know where you live. 

I think that you should know ,I don't actually care if you know where I live.

Eddie can  arrange a punch up for us though say Birmingham new street ?

There is however a district nearby that is called "the gay quarter " ,so dress aporiateily ,not your usual attire,otherwise I wont be able to discern you from the other poofs.

Edited by Snowy
Appropriately, fuck you phone.
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Snowy said:

On a side note Francis,you must be creaming yourself you got nominated recently ,any attention you can muster now must be a blessing,even the lowest of the low on your bucket ding would rip you a new arsehole.

Snowy, engaging with you is not too disimilar to kicking a homeless person in the teeth. I'm sorry, I'm not doing it. 

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

Snowy, engaging with you is not too disimilar to kicking a homeless person in the teeth. I'm sorry, I'm not doing it. 

But yet you engaged ,whys is that Frank?

Was it your shattered ego on here that you'd stoop so low to engange with a character that pretends to be a binman ,or is is reality sinking in?

The tides of march and all that jazz....

2 minutes ago, Snowy said:

But yet you engaged ,whys is that Frank?

Was it your shattered ego on here that you'd stoop so low to engange with a character that pretends to be a binman ,or is is reality sinking in?

The tides of march and all that jazz....

I can't quite put my finger on it, snowy. Are you saying it's not true about you working the bins? 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can't quite put my finger on it, snowy. Are you saying it's not true about you working the bins? 

You havent put any fingers on anything since you deep freezed ming ,I can understand your confusion.

But I digress ,Frank you're not worth my time or effort ,I don't want to make the corners "topboy" look silly ,everyone else had that covered before my return .

3 minutes ago, Snowy said:

You havent put any fingers on anything since you deep freezed ming ,I can understand your confusion.

But I digress ,Frank you're not worth my time or effort ,I don't want to make the corners "topboy" look silly ,everyone else had that covered before my return .

Alright.. fair do's. Before you go, what's the thinking behind adding a comma after a space, followed by no space at all? Are you a Jesuit?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Sometimes you nearly get it right, but then it immediately falls apart. Is this some sort of joke? You've never once used a full stop either. 

. This is what you've been reduced to calling out grammar on a supposed nobody on the corner ,I rest my case, see you in 6 months francis ,xx

• Like 1