CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The woman king

Snowy

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Probably. What are your thoughts on the Oxford comma? 

I'd never seen you over the years to pick up on the lower classes of this hallowed sites  ,serial abuses of diction plus there use of serial commas.

Is all well Frank ?

I pop my fat fucking Brummie head out for a couple of weeks and you're reduced to going for the cheap seats.

I'd wind your neck in before you're exposed again and I leave the rabble to finish the rest .

You have been warned,i will drink my k cider in peace now ,chinkys just been ordered and the bins of the world dont pick up themselves so I'm off to bed for 6 months ,adieu. X

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I'd never seen you over the years to pick up on the lower classes of this hallowed sites  ,serial abuses of diction plus there use of serial commas.

Is all well Frank ?

I pop my fat fucking Brummie head out for a couple of weeks and you're reduced to going for the cheap seats.

I'd wind your neck in before you're exposed again and I leave the rabble to finish the rest .

You have been warned,i will drink my k cider in peace now ,chinkys just been ordered and the bins of the world dont pick up themselves so I'm off to bed for 6 months ,adieu. X

Snowy, Mrs D, the kids and I spent Sunday afternoon in the arcades up Great Yarmouth seafront. I put fifteen quids worth of coppers into a two pence pusher and all I walked away with was a personalised keychain with the name 'Raymond' on. There were blacks everywhere.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Snowy, Mrs D, the kids and I spent Sunday afternoon in the arcades up Great Yarmouth seafront. I put fifteen quids worth of coppers into a two pence pusher and all I walked away with was a personalised keychain with the name 'Raymond' on. There were blacks everywhere.

Whilst we may share similar jobs ,you being the pen pusher of my craft me being the one who inacts your hitleresque logistics,how the fuck are you spending 15 quid on that bollocks.

Surely as a man who deals with logistics and budgets you'd of taught your kids to just go around the arcade and steal the pennys from the slots?

Or like my feral kids just straight up mugging them .

1 minute ago, Snowy said:

Whilst we may share similar jobs ,you being the pen pusher of my craft me being the one who inacts your hitleresque logistics,how the fuck are you spending 15 quid on that bollocks.

Surely as a man who deals with logistics and budgets you'd of taught your kids to just go around the arcade and steal the pennys from the slots?

Or like my feral kids just straight up mugging them .

Go round the opposite side of the pusher machine. Lift it up and let the kids catch the coins in their coats and leg it. The gyppo kids on the campsites  in summer have got it down to an art.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Penelope Alive said:

Kill yourself you tedious fake Brummy twat.

1 minute ago, Penelope Alive said:

Kill yourself you tedious fake Brummy twat.

You very oblivious to your own reality aren't you.

Just fuck off ,your not funny ,your boring and you have dragged this site down for years.

Mindless bullshit posts over and over about some shit you see on bbc news ,I can't even talk about your hidden cock now a days you're just boring least in my hay day I had that to talk about ,now you just irritate me unffuny tranny cunt.

1 hour ago, Snowy said:

Is all well Frank ?

If I’m being brutally honest, Snowy, you have me on the ropes. This could easily go either way. 

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Leica rangefinder with a 50mm f 1.4 Summilux. 

Frank ,ill be truthly honest ,you can't win this ,I'll just send my army of commas ,talking about bins ,and then just make each and every pist not make anymore senae that it already did in my own nouveau style,make a video ,stop being a fucking corner whipping boy,I have faith in you.

Edited by Snowy
sense plus post...dear me

12 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Frank ,ill be truthly honest ,you can't win this ,I'll just send my army of commas ,talking about bins ,and then just make each and every pist not make anymore senae that it already did in my own nouveau style,make a video ,stop being a fucking corner whipping boy,I have faith in you.

I live in the City of London. Snowy. Some people are still wearing masks under their chin. Others, mostly darkies and chinks, are still under full cover. What on earth is going on?

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I live in the City of London. Snowy. Some people are still wearing masks under their chin. Others, mostly darkies and chinks, are still under full cover. What on earth is going on?

A loaded question made to make me drop my guard and slip up ,really frank ?

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

They’re afraid of catching Monkeypox from you. Are you fucking thick or something?

4 minutes ago, Snowy said:

A loaded question made to make me drop my guard and slip up ,really frank ?

No.. Jesus, I’m suffering here, snowy. Take the victory.. you win, hands down. You know I can’t compete with stupid. Seriously, I see some sap with a mask under his chin, and it sends me up the wall.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Could have been worse, could have been Irish.

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

No.. Jesus, I’m suffering here, snowy. Take the victory.. you win, hands down. You know I can’t compete with stupid. Seriously, I see some sap with a mask under his chin, and it sends me up the wall.

Have you made a nomination about this slight on your life or have you been a whitless cunt for years since his hayday?

Might want to revise your tactic when you're talking to the dregs of the corner .

7 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Have you made a nomination about this slight on your life or have you been a whitless cunt for years since his hayday?

Might want to revise your tactic when you're talking to the dregs of the corner .

I think you’re well aware that I could turn on you at any given moment. A flick of the wrist and you’ll be fucking gone for good. I’ll humour you for a little while longer, snowy, but you’re on borrowed time. 

• Like 1