CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The woman king

Snowy

So as is custom to most of the safe space cunts doing mental gymnastics ,we now have this gem.

A marvelesque version of one of the most babaric people who sold there kin to the Europeans.

But theres more .

They're female ,so by virtue ticking all the boxes you can imagine.

If anyone can have a whip around ,id say we can crowd fund our own hitler movie and make it a romantic flick about him and Eva Braun.

13 hours ago, Frank said:

Please do not start a sentence with ‘So’. 

I'm currently sat in the Square Peg pub surrounded by patriotic Queen loving wankers that disgust me to the core .

How is the going on in London ?

Are you dressed in full bunting crying like some gangly spastic ,or did you go your usual poof attire ?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Sorry I’ve not posted on the corner recently - I have met someone, I even get on well with his guide dog.

Love ProfB xxx

Always wondered, how does a blind cunt clean-up after taking his guide dog for walk?

Just asking for a Poodle fancying friend 🦙🐩

17 minutes ago, cunt said:

Always wondered, how does a blind cunt clean-up after taking his guide dog for walk?

Just asking for a Poodle fancying friend 🦙🐩

I don't know, the guide dog was quiet throughout our dates - it had BUM control, it didn't need to use the lav, unlike me. it was soo calm & ZEN.

I thought woofer - how horizontal do you intend to get?

It, aka Darwin was just soo calm, & soo chilled.

I call him 'Darkers' he's just 8 years old, & soooo lovable. If factI call him darks too, he goes all shy- he knows what he's doing.

2 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I don't know, the guide dog was quiet throughout our dates - it had BUM control, it didn't need to use the lav, unlike me. it was soo calm & ZEN.

I thought woofer - how horizontal do you intend to get?

It, aka Darwin was just soo calm, & soo chilled.

I call him 'Darkers' he's just 8 years old, & soooo lovable. If factI call him darks too, he goes all shy- he knows what he's doing.

Kill yourself.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Snowy said:

I'm currently sat in the Square Peg pub surrounded by patriotic Queen loving wankers that disgust me to the core .

How is the going on in London ?

Are you dressed in full bunting crying like some gangly spastic ,or did you go your usual poof attire ?

Probably. What are your thoughts on the Oxford comma?