CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The fucking idiots at my work

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Do you think Ape would want to fiddle with your joy-stick. I say stick, I've heard it's more like a branch or a bough.

Yet another hilarious quip from the site's heartbreakingly unfunny bellend. I'd like to say it's alcohol, but it happens too frequently even for this to be used as an excuse.

Idiot.

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Do you think Ape would want to fiddle with your joy-stick. I say stick, I've heard it's more like a branch or a bough.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Yet another hilarious quip from the site's heartbreakingly unfunny bellend. I'd like to say it's alcohol, but it happens too frequently even for this to be used as an excuse.

Idiot.

Well it made me laugh, but I can blame that on the side effects of chemo.  What medication are you on, to make you such an arrogant cunt?

• Like 1

On 24/09/2022 at 12:51, Decimus said:

He's been done for sexual harassment on numerous occasions, luckily his colleagues have inbuilt rape alarms.

What a fowl bugger he is. LOL lol LOL.

@Witheredscrote next time you're romantically dumping your muck up a goose's arsehole, think of my cum face avatar. Should keep you going for the full 25 seconds.

Like a morgue at work with the idiots today, fucking thick fish stinking cunts want to work from home? Well fuck right off there then with your shower head and do everyone a favour.

I can't tell you how much I hate going in there, or can I?

3 hours ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Like a morgue at work with the idiots today, fucking thick fish stinking cunts want to work from home? Well fuck right off there then with your shower head and do everyone a favour.

I can't tell you how much I hate going in there, or can I?

Feel free to stop telling us. 

• Like 4