CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Triggered litigant houseguests

Last Cunt Standing

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I found a brand of mens tequila, and the lid of the bottle is a little sombrero. Classy as fuck.

I googled, it sounds soooooo fab, what do you use the sombrero for Eric? Apparently its uses are endless - from lime squeezer to salting your drink?

Found this on the net:

A sexual act wherein the male participant mounts the female from behind while wearing a sombrero, firing a pistol into the air, occasionally swigging from a half-full bottle of tequila, and yelling "Yi-yi-yi-yi-yi! Ah-haaaaaaa!" at the top of his lungs.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A little bit of sick just came up in my mouth. And by "a little bit" I mean several gallons.

What's up with you? The dog needed some fresh air & a stroll - my bestie big K has the trotts & so her dog Winston was out with ProfB, only 15 mins mind, as got 4 corns from ill fitting stilettos.

35 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I googled, it sounds soooooo fab, what do you use the sombrero for Eric? Apparently its uses are endless - from lime squeezer to salting your drink?

Found this on the net:

A sexual act wherein the male participant mounts the female from behind while wearing a sombrero, firing a pistol into the air, occasionally swigging from a half-full bottle of tequila, and yelling "Yi-yi-yi-yi-yi! Ah-haaaaaaa!" at the top of his lungs.

I just use the little sombrero as a lid. I don’t put it on my head whilst back scuttling some Chicano and firing off a colt single action. That would be weird.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And the true colours on display when it comes to probate and inheritance. 

You tell her Eric, I always knew she was a bad one. Wants another face lift no doubt.

& her wiry fanny hairs are a laughing stock on the other website forum

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you got an ID on DOSBODS called ‘Chewing Grass’?

Noo, I am only on the corner - this is my fav forum, so I signed up & Spotto authenticated my application. I am very well aware he rejects more than he lets in - soo I feel very honoured to be on the corner.