CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Northern Soul

Ape™️

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

An Oxford/Derby twist, navy & cream suede single-lined blucher from Alden. Jeans Yohji Yamamoto.

https://ibb.co/8mvSRGS

Fuck you Bubba.

My God Frank. I am shocked at how much Yohji Yamamoto jeans are priced. Are they manufactured using a special, ancient Japanese twill, to help prevent liquids such as poppers from penetrating the material? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

My God Frank. I am shocked at how much Yohji Yamamoto jeans are priced. Are they manufactured using a special, ancient Japanese twill, to help prevent liquids such as poppers from penetrating the material? 

A pair of Levi's would suffice for most normal men, but it comes as little surprise that Frank sources his jeans from a nation where the average thigh circumference is 15 inches.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Frank said:

An Oxford/Derby twist, navy & cream suede single-lined blucher from Alden. Jeans Yohji Yamamoto.

Fuck you Bubba.

I’ve told you to buy English before. These are not Goodyear welted, if at all, and the finish on the sole of your right instep at the heel point is fucking shocking. Unless they’re substandard Chinese copies, like your dead wife? Explain yourself.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've heard of it although I don't really know what it is. But if it's northern, it's bound to be absolute fucking shite.

All ‘northern’ music completely written off by someone, who, at best, geographically is from the Midlands? Decs…reconsider this submission. It stands up to no scrutiny at all.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

All ‘northern’ music completely written off by someone, who, at best, geographically is from the Midlands? Decs…reconsider this submission. It stands up to no scrutiny at all.

It's all awful, yellow submarine, sunnnnnnn sheeeeeyiiiiiiinnnnneeeee shite. 

Tony Wilson has got a lot to fucking answer for, the dead cunt. The only good thing I'll concede that comes out of the North are its football clubs. 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

It's all awful, yellow submarine, sunnnnnnn sheeeeeyiiiiiiinnnnneeeee shite. 

Tony Wilson has got a lot to fucking answer for, the dead cunt. The only good thing I'll concede that comes out of the North are their football clubs. 

I’m glad your northern Norfolk tongue is firmly in your cheek. You mischevious terrible cunt. I know what you’re up to.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Fuck you Bubba.

I'm the trouble starter, punkin' instigator

I'm the fear addicted, a danger illustrated

You're a cumfarter, twisted cumfarter 

HEY,HEY,HEY,HEY

I'm the bitch you hated, filth infatuated, yeah

I'm the pain you tasted, fell intoxicated

You're the cumfarter, twisted cumfarter 

You're the cumfarter, twisted cumfarter.

HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY!