CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Northern Soul

Ape™️

Believe it or not, it's big in Japan.

0817-ajs-northern-soul-kansai-1801.jpg?quality=75&width=982&height=726&auto=webp

8 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

If I were to be told Frank and TalkBollox participated in it, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised.

I am reminded of my favourite Dorothy Parker quote:  "If all the girls attending the Yale prom were laid end to end, I wouldn't be at all surprised."

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Believe it or not, it's big in Japan.

0817-ajs-northern-soul-kansai-1801.jpg?quality=75&width=982&height=726&auto=webp

I am reminded of my favourite Dorothy Parker quote:  "If all the girls attending the Yale prom were laid end to end, I wouldn't be at all surprised."

So is buying soiled panties from vending machines. Doesn’t make it right.

31 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

There’s not much to really say other that it involves stupid cunts in stupid trousers, doing stupid dancing to stupid music. If I were to be told Frank and TalkBollox participated in it, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised.

Fuck off.

You're way off the mark with this, Ape, you ignorant fucking weed. I want you to watch this to the end and then come back and apologise.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

There’s not much to really say other than it involves stupid cunts in stupid trousers, doing stupid dancing to stupid music. If I were to be told Frank and TalkBollox participated in it, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised.

Fuck off.

I've heard of it although I don't really know what it is. But if it's northern, it's bound to be absolute fucking shite.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've heard of it although I don't really know what it is. But if it's northern, it's bound to be absolute fucking shite.

It’s the pig fucking northerner’s version of the tosswank that Frank likes. And similarly, they don’t know why they like it, but it gives them something to be anal about. @Jake The Muss would probably know what type of cunts are into this shite.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s the pig fucking northerner’s version of the tosswank that Frank likes. And similarly, they don’t know why they like it, but it gives them something to be anal about. 

It gives them something to take their minds off their grim Northern existence. Mind you, so does rickets, which is also common in those parts.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s the pig fucking northerner’s version of the tosswank that Frank likes. And similarly, they don’t know why they like it, but it gives them something to be anal about. @Jake The Muss would probably know what type of cunts are into this shite.

As it happens I know some spastics in to Northern cunty soul . The simple answer is, they all have the same affliction called spasticitus cuntogleaum. 

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

An Oxford/Derby twist, navy & cream suede single-lined blucher from Alden. Jeans Yohji Yamamoto.

https://ibb.co/8mvSRGS

Fuck you Bubba.

Those shoes! It's clearly a Friday night alone down at the All Star Lanes bowling alley, buffers up and a cold hot dog for one. 

You make me fucking sick.

• Like 3