CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wall Mounted TV's

Uncle Meatus

40 minutes ago, Uncle Meatus said:

My deaf cunt neighbour has his 50" Argos TV on the wall between our adjoining  cottages. This chips away at our trust every time I hear the theme tune to "Take Me Out" as I'm thinking about taking him out with my unregistered Franchi shotgun.

Adjoining cottage my fucking arse. 

If you can hear your neighbours telly he’s either deaf as a post or you live in grotty prefab council hovel.

I’ll wager it’s the latter 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Uncle Meatus said:

My deaf cunt neighbour has his 50" Argos TV on the wall between our adjoining  cottages. This chips away at our trust every time I hear the theme tune to "Take Me Out" as I'm thinking about taking him out with my unregistered Franchi shotgun.

Living next to you, the poor cunt most likely wants putting out of his misery... Kill him and then kill yourself with your Franchi shotgun. You complete and utter fucking bellend.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Living next to you, the poor cunt most likely wants putting out of his misery... Kill him and then kill yourself with your Franchi shotgun. You complete and utter fucking bellend.

That’s the auto one that retracts the barrel to discharge and reload. Tricky business keeping your mouth round the end of it while it’s bouncing around like Jimmy Saviles cock up a kids arse.

23 hours ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Your fictional cottage clearly isn't built of Cotswold oolitic limestone then, is it?

Noir peasant.

• Like 2

On 13/12/2022 at 21:00, Uncle Meatus said:

Are they actually adjoining caravans or a pair of these "pods"?  Would the wall be strong enough to mount any kind of television save for those tiny pictureframe varieties?