CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vivienne Westwood

camberwell gypsy

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Exactly. What did she die of, skin cancer??

Fuck knows. But if you held up a Maglite behind her or that other translucent ginger cunt MaClaren, you would see all their insides. Black albinos are the worst. Like them things out of ‘The Omega Man’ with Charlton Heston.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck knows. But if you held up a Maglite behind her or that other translucent ginger cunt MaClaren, you would see all their insides. Black albinos are the worst. Like them things out of ‘The Omega Man’ with Charlton Heston.

Is that the Heston film with the Scoops? They scoop up people with huge 'fuck off' scoops and turns them into food.

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Weirdo harridan, designing weirdo clothes for weirdo pricks.

Fucking cunts the lot of 'em. 

You're spot on with this Gypo. Irrelevant opportunist shock seamstress who hitched her wagon to the punk train, along with venal shyster McLaren.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Most of her 'clothes' looked like salvaged prolapses Authoritah. She made Golda Meir look like short jew.

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

In a post-ironic installation worthy of Damien Hirst I'd like to peel off her cold, wrinkly skin, turn it into a kilt, and then wear it on my fucking head while sporting her shrivelled, newly-excised ovaries as earrings.

The fact that she's dead will spoil it a bit, but I will somehow endure that disappointment.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking cunts the lot of 'em. 

I never warmed to the bloodless corpse, but her creativity is archetypally British: eccentric, daring, successful.

She was a weird old thing, but it's the freedom to articulate imagination which seperates our unique little string of Islands from the rest of the world; especially from the very restricted Muslim world, for example, or even somewhere like Japan, where Western creatives are held in high esteem (The Beatles, Sex Pistols). With the woefully shite Stormzys of this country fast-approaching, and millennia of culture slowly diluting, her kind is a dying breed.

Business-like and ruthless, undoubtedly. But the great John Lydon wouldn't have been given the opportuity to be so incredibly vocal, honest and rude if it wasn't for the vampiric harridan – the freedom of speech and punk movement she part-created stereotypically British.

Her death, like many Britons of a certain generation, paves the way for yet more raghead minorities to be promoted by The Guardian's music/fashion journalism bias and, of course, the hugely pro-minority BBC.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

In a post-ironic installation worthy of Damien Hirst I'd like to peel off her cold, wrinkly skin, turn it into a kilt, and then wear it on my fucking head while sporting her shrivelled, newly-excised ovaries as earrings.

The fact that she's dead will spoil it a bit, but I will somehow endure that disappointment.

Shocking, B.;this gore production is most out of character. Any particular reason?