CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tequila

southerncunt

43 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

It’s New Year’s Day here, and I’m a little second hand.

Whoever thought it would be a good idea to start doing tequila shots was very much mistaken.

That is all.

Silver Tequila is better, more agave flavour, like watermelon without the sweetness. But less of a hangover than Gold Tequila, which is aged in wooden barrels, mellowing the taste and turning it yellow, which is where the impurities that make your brain hurt come from. You can only get Cuervo or Sierra over here.

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Silver Tequila is better, more agave flavour, like watermelon without the sweetness. But less of a hangover than Gold Tequila, which is aged in wooden barrels, mellowing the taste and turning it yellow, which is where the impurities that make your brain hurt come from. You can only get Cuervo or Sierra over here.

This was silver Patron. Nice flavour, a little too easy to drink as it turns out.

The tequila market here is huge.

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

This was silver Patron. Nice flavour, a little too easy to drink as it turns out.

The tequila market here is huge.

I made the foolish mistake of joining the queue at Dan Murphy’s yesterday lunchtime, SC, and I reckon Gin and Tequila made up 50% of sales. I felt rather short handed with a few bottles of fizz. 

Hope your head clears up quickly. Recommend a dip off Mornington to cure most ailments. 

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've just got back from the pub and I'm watching Mickey Flanagan and laughing. I must be pissed 

Could be worse. Our next door neighbours have received Peter fucking Kay concert tickets as an Xmas gift  .. they obviously have some spiteful cunts in their family.. my money is on the Posh Spice wanabee bitch daughter in law. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Could be worse. Our next door neighbours have received Peter fucking Kay concert tickets as an Xmas gift  .. they obviously have some spiteful cunts in their family.. my money is on the Posh Spice wanabee bitch daughter in law. 

I saw him about 10 years ago at the O2. Didn't laugh once. I got complimentary tickets from a cousin who worked for the production company.  

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I saw him about 10 years ago at the O2. Didn't laugh once. I got complimentary tickets from a cousin who worked for the production company.

Unfunny, fat, northern cunt! 😒

But what do you think about Peter Kay? 😏