CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Elgin Marbles make yet another reappearance on the MSM.

King Billy

The MSM fake news talking heads have been getting their panties in a twist today over the crumbling pile of builders rubble which is usually referred to as ‘The Elgin Marbles’ and has resided in Britain since 1801, when it was shovelled up from the ruins of a collapsed Greek hovel by a couple of Lord Elgins minions, tossed into a wheelbarrow and transported in a rubble sack back to his modest abode. At some later date this pile of shite ended up flytipped at the British Museum. It seems that ‘Boy George’ Osborne the baby faced wingman of ‘Call me Dave’ Cameron the former PM  (and well known pig fucker) allegedly, has been for some time hiding from public view, masquerading as the chairman of said museum, and to keep his enormous brain ticking over he’s been in hush hush discussions with the Hellenic greaseball arsefuckers about returning this skip load of ancient building waste back to the landfill site it originated from. 
I suppose it’s far too much to hope for that Frank could be included as part of the deal to clear the U.K. of useless toxic foreign garbage and hope the fucking ship sinks on the way.

I dunno why the bubbles are so worked up about it, it was the Turks who owned the fucking things. It was the sultan who told Elgin he could have them. Ok, so the letter from him is a bit iffy, but he didn't complain when Elgin loaded them into his wagon and fucked off back to blighty. 

Anyway, they're not even marbles. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I dunno why the bubbles are so worked up about it, it was the Turks who owned the fucking things. It was the sultan who told Elgin he could have them. Ok, so the letter from him is a bit iffy, but he didn't complain when Elgin loaded them into his wagon and fucked off back to blighty. 

Elgin was told he could have them as payment for driving 'scrotes great great great great grandad (aka the French) out of Egypt. Talk about renege on a deal.

43 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The MSM fake news talking heads have been getting their panties in a twist today over the crumbling pile of builders rubble which is usually referred to as ‘The Elgin Marbles’ and has resided in Britain since 1801, when it was shovelled up from the ruins of a collapsed Greek hovel by a couple of Lord Elgins minions, tossed into a wheelbarrow and transported in a rubble sack back to his modest abode. At some later date this pile of shite ended up flytipped at the British Museum. It seems that ‘Boy George’ Osborne the baby faced wingman of ‘Call me Dave’ Cameron the former PM  (and well known pig fucker) allegedly, has been for some time hiding from public view, masquerading as the chairman of said museum, and to keep his enormous brain ticking over he’s been in hush hush discussions with the Hellenic greaseball arsefuckers about returning this skip load of ancient building waste back to the landfill site it originated from. 
I suppose it’s far too much to hope for that Frank could be included as part of the deal to clear the U.K. of useless toxic foreign garbage and hope the fucking ship sinks on the way.

Before sending back the stuff, I would call in any outstanding loans and see the feta cheese cunts shit their pants promptly.

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

The filthy bastards willingly joined the euro club and borrowed like fuck - hence being a bitch of the krauts, but I want our money back. 

I don't think we were involved in funding the bailouts, were we? 🤔 Having declined the generous offer of allowing us into the Eurozone, I believe it was restricted to the cunts that a/ set it up, and b/ permitted entry to economic basket cases like the wops, greeks and paddies.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, scotty said:

I don't think we were involved in funding the bailouts, were we? 🤔 Having declined the generous offer of allowing us into the Eurozone, I believe it was restricted to the cunts that a/ set it up, and b/ permitted entry to economic basket cases like the wops, greeks and paddies.

We lent them fifteen billion-ish, plus what went through other lending circles. I agree it’s small change in comparison, nonetheless- still a packet. We should tell them to take a hike (sculptures) or pay up.

And what the twits don’t understand, is the power of marketing; having a collection on display makes for great advertisement of places to see. Still, I don’t assume that the fiddling olive squeezers can grasp such simple idea.

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why not build a huge mausoleum with them for Phil the Greek, maybe hire a couple of dozen hairy Greek birds as hod carriers and labourers. That should shut the whining arse fucking inventors up.

Seeing as we've now realised borders are just a man-made concept constructed due to colonialism and white supremacy, don't these simply belong anywhere at all? Not to mention, it would reduce any potential carbon footprint to just leave them where the fuck they are.

They're a pile of shit anyway.