CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Undignified deaths

Cunty BigBollox

When I saw the picture, outside the theatre where Harry Potter is playing, I really hoped it was some fucking muggle tool who thought it might be a secret way in to the Ministry of Magic, but it turns out it was just an engineer working on the mechanism. 

Avada Kedavra, motherfucker.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

When I saw the picture, outside the theatre where Harry Potter is playing, I really hoped it was some fucking muggle tool who thought it might be a secret way in to the Ministry of Magic, but it turns out it was just an engineer working on the mechanism. 

What a brilliant idea. A public convenience that takes up twice as much space as it actually occupies at any given time, costs 15 times as much to build as a normal one with bricks and roof tiles. And uses a kilowatt of electricity every 3 seconds. It also comes with a binding, lifetime maintenance contract and a metric shit ton of public liability red tape.

At least our local authorities aren’t wasting money on stupid things.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What a brilliant idea. A public convenience that takes up twice as much space as it actually occupies at any given time, costs 15 times as much to build as a normal one with bricks and roof tiles. And uses a kilowatt of electricity every 3 seconds. It also comes with a binding, lifetime maintenance contract and a metric shit ton of public liability red tape.

At least our local authorities aren’t wasting money on stupid things.

Taking the fucking piss imo.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

A relatively short nom. which will hopefully lead to some comparative input from the collective and instigated by the man who has been killed by a 'telescopic urinal' in London today. What a pissing undignified way to go.

It's quicker by tube

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Was he taking the piss?

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've obviously not been cursed with an absolutely enormous cock, Eric. A telescopic function is the only way that I can clearly see my bellend.

Lolololol.

That would also explain Pens self documented problems with his failing mince pies.

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've obviously not been cursed with an absolutely enormous cock, Eric. A telescopic function is the only way that I can clearly see my bellend.

Lolololol.

You’ll be able to park your bellend in your monostril when your septum drops out. You mental fucking snowman cunt.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

A telescopic function is the only way that I can clearly see my bellend.

That small, eh?

Although, you are to be congratulated on your candour, not everyone would have the balls to admit such personal embarrassment in public.🌽