CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Who Likes Rishi Sunak ?

peglegtwo

17 minutes ago, cunt said:

Compared with who or what?

He's absolutely teeny... yet he obviously has quite a big brain.

Which is precisely the opposite of you, you great big hamfisted clumsy Richard Kiel oaf, with your undoubtedly humungous, giant puffball mushroom-sized deformed head housing a brain barely much bigger than a Tesco Stockwell onion. 

12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Which is precisely the opposite of you, you great big hamfisted clumsy Richard Kiel oaf, with your undoubtedly humungous, giant puffball mushroom-sized deformed head housing a brain barely much bigger than a Tesco Stockwell onion. 

Does Tesco do Stockwell alpaca meat?

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

fuck off wolfie -.jpg

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Postponing the inevitable. Will he last until a 2024 Autumn/November election? Another year of this fucked up shit government? 

They'll tolerate him until the second coming of de Pfeffel Johnson when all their wildest and wettest of dreams are fulfilled . Speaking of wank banks my guilty pleasure is still the Mordaunt woman.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

And Kwarteng, cast as a Fresh Prince-type 'Geoffrey' Southfork butler.

JR: "Yo Kwasi, hook me up with a plate of fried chicken from the fridge."

What happened to the Truss Honours List? 

I am answering my own Q. 

https://www.electoral-reform.org.uk/liz-truss-resignation-honours-could-be-a-turning-point-for-reform/

Edited by ChildeHarold
Added

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

JR Ewing revived the fucking Wurzels of all people. 
I wonder if he banged Barbara Eden in the 60s

That character completely took him over, I remember Larry Hagman doing a five minute skit on the Palladium show when it was revived on tv. It was pathetic, talentless. Embarrassing. I thought it was sad the way he killed his liver too.

I prefer Truss for her unpredictable flamboyant ways .Ok she fucked the economy but that's a small price to pay to see that vacant far away expression  when she realises she's totally out of her depth .loved it .

Sunak reminds me of the type who could be into nappy wearing .The nearer it gets  to the election he'll probably need one. 

The thought of Raynor on the war path at full speed is enough to loosen anyones bowels .