CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Laboratory made meat

Penny Farthing

13 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Made for cunts and eaten by cunts.

Another commercial processed food garbage money spinner, based on healthy food chain manipulation and slow extermination. As they try to monopolise essential industries - currently not so easy, due to high tech energy and infrastructure costs, in time, we will see all sorts of dead products coming off production lines. 

While I agree that the commercial, massive scale meat production is crazy and very environmentally destructive, I don’t fancy replacing real meat, eggs, milk, etc. with what is essentially monopolised garbage.

The issue of affordability of good food is an important one, but we have to realise that it can not be produced for nothing - it is energy intensive too, but most people don’t want to hear that.

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

We have to stop letting the lower races (blacks, earwigs, LGBTs and vegans) dictate what we can and can't do, say, or eat.

Vote Rat!

Only problem with that is the LGBTXYZ and vegans are all Guardian-reading lefties and we all know that's also what 99% of journos are (and they sympathise with the whinging, rioting spades) and they control the media.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Made for cunts and eaten by cunts.

And you will eat it like all the other they live obedient spastics, just like wearing your face nappy and taking flid injections and taking the massive cock that's been designed to shove up your ass, bend over stupid, it's gonna hurt..get the fuck out of here.

Cunt.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

And you will eat it like all the other they live obedient spastics, just like wearing your face nappy and taking flid injections and taking the massive cock that's been designed to shove up your ass, bend over stupid, it's gonna hurt..get the fuck out of here.

Cunt.

Drunken dickhead.

• Like 1

On 19/02/2023 at 10:38, White Cunt said:

Another commercial processed food garbage money spinner, based on healthy food chain manipulation and slow extermination. As they try to monopolise essential industries - currently not so easy, due to high tech energy and infrastructure costs, in time, we will see all sorts of dead products coming off production lines. 

While I agree that the commercial, massive scale meat production is crazy and very environmentally destructive, I don’t fancy replacing real meat, eggs, milk, etc. with what is essentially monopolised garbage.

The issue of affordability of good food is an important one, but we have to realise that it can not be produced for nothing - it is energy intensive too, but most people don’t want to hear that.

Why on Earth would anyone of sound mind have even the slightest qualms about the WEF long planned (and totally  non negotiable) worldwide transition to synthetic meat? 
It’s obviously being done for the benefit of all us 99% of the human race who don’t understand what’s best for us. I mean ‘Billy boy Gates’ wouldn’t have invested a huge amount of his ‘hard earned’ savings in several of these Frankenstein meat companies, and regularly explain during interviews that it’s inevitable and we’ll all be much healthier, and happier too. 
Yes Professor Gates, the no1 expert in the world on basically everything (mRNA vaccines, predicting global pandemics and which start up companies might be worth investing in with uncanny accuracy, crappy computer software, oh and not forgetting his many years of ‘top secret’ 🤣 work with the Jeffrey Epstein team on the Lolita Express and in the laboratory at the Epstein Island   Kiddy Fiddling Research Facility. 
If Billy boy Gates says it’s for the best then that’s good enough for me, and I’m pretty sure The Vulcan would agree if she wasn’t dead.

On 19/02/2023 at 11:16, Cuntybaws said:

We have to stop letting the lower races (blacks, earwigs, LGBTs and vegans) dictate what we can and can't do, say, or eat.

Vote Rat!

Baws. It would appear that you’ve coped with the terribly sad and frightening departure of Myra McKrankie which sent me into an unstoppable crying and hysterical wailing fit (and several suicide attempts) slightly better than me. 

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

Why on Earth would anyone of sound mind have even the slightest qualms about the WEF long planned (and totally  non negotiable) worldwide transition to synthetic meat? 
It’s obviously being done for the benefit of all us 99% of the human race who don’t understand what’s best for us. I mean ‘Billy boy Gates’ wouldn’t have invested a huge amount of his ‘hard earned’ savings in several of these Frankenstein meat companies, and regularly explain during interviews that it’s inevitable and we’ll all be much healthier, and happier too. 
Yes Professor Gates, the no1 expert in the world on basically everything (mRNA vaccines, predicting global pandemics and which start up companies might be worth investing in with uncanny accuracy, crappy computer software, oh and not forgetting his many years of ‘top secret’ 🤣 work with the Jeffrey Epstein team on the Lolita Express and in the laboratory at the Epstein Island   Kiddy Fiddling Research Facility. 
If Billy boy Gates says it’s for the best then that’s good enough for me, and I’m pretty sure The Vulcan would agree if she wasn’t dead.

Old Billy Gates is the latest incarnation in the swarm of brain warped family abominations, who will fuck up anybody for a tuppence. The cunt is deranged, and aside of his cunning math skills, there is not much left in that squeaky brain grave.

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

You might see what the problem is when synthetic dog shit is rolled out and the smelly stuff disappears for ever.

Unlikely, every time I login to CC it would appear that you've been spewing another load of it in your postings.🥔

4 minutes ago, cunt said:

Unlikely, every time I login to CC it would appear that you've been spewing another load of it in your postings.🥔

Is this your plan for the next 10 years Cunt? Spending all your time denying your shit interests and getting likes from Pen. Anyone else in your position (with a shred of dignity) would have jumped into a full septic tank. What a way for someone like you to go. Lol

• Like 3

23 hours ago, cunt said:

I don't see what the problem is, everything gets made in a lab these days, babies, human organs, COVID...

Listen here you dog hating spastic, a benefit for having a dog, especially a stocky muscular bull breed, is allowing a long ten foot leash and watching Africans shit themselves as your beast strolls towards them giving them the stink eye, i have had cunts see what's coming towards them and cross over, i have also had some of these spastics jump out of the way leaving a brown trail. Surely a thick cunt like you can see the good in that.

Fuck off.

On 19/02/2023 at 11:07, Neil said:

Everyone that buys a fast food burger is already eating it

Neil, you fat, Britain First cunt, whats a fast food burger? You mean fast food restaurant burger don't ya? Anyways, what do make of that lollipop cunt The Princess of Wales trying to flip a pancake (in a no doubt £4000 dress), and showing the world she's never held a frying pan or cooked in her life? What a fucking disgrace, her soft lad husband will soon be Defender of the Faith and his Mrs can't flip a pancake on Shrove Tuesday... Don't get me wrong, I'd wrap my massive schlong in a XXL pancake and let her eat it slowly etc but I can't help feeling upset and let down by it all and I was wondering what you thought about it?

On 19/02/2023 at 10:38, White Cunt said:

Whilst I agree with your points and high quality affordable food is important going forward, I can't help but notice the lack of humour in most (if not all) your posts White Cunt... Smoke a spliff or get some crack and liven the fuck up you boring fucking cunt. Lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Neil, you fat, Britain First cunt, whats a fast food burger? You mean fast food restaurant burger don't ya? Anyways, what do make of that lollipop cunt The Princess of Wales trying to flip a pancake (in a no doubt £4000 dress), and showing the world she's never held a frying pan or cooked in her life? What a fucking disgrace, her soft lad husband will soon be Defender of the Faith and his Mrs can't flip a pancake on Shrove Tuesday... Don't get me wrong, I'd wrap my massive schlong in a XXL pancake and let her eat it slowly etc but I can't help feeling upset and let down by it all and I was wondering what you thought about it?

She can suck my pan handle anytime, as for wearing that mask? What the fuck was that about?. She'd look far better with a Neil jizz mask.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

She can suck my pan handle anytime, as for wearing that mask? What the fuck was that about?. She'd look far better with a Neil jizz mask.

Covid and wearing a mask is her excuse for not having to smell the OAP's nearby who'd accidentally pissed themselves after fake laughing at her shitty jokes too much. I'll tell you what Neil, I'm around 70% Royalist but since Her Majestys death it's beginning to decrease. 

59 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Whilst I agree with your points and high quality affordable food is important going forward, I can't help but notice the lack of humour in most (if not all) your posts White Cunt... Smoke a spliff or get some crack and liven the fuck up you boring fucking cunt. Lol.

We have different entertainment in the ‘hood.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Listen here you dog hating spastic, a benefit for having a dog, especially a stocky muscular bull breed, is allowing a long ten foot leash and watching Africans shit themselves as your beast strolls towards them giving them the stink eye, i have had cunts see what's coming towards them and cross over, i have also had some of these spastics jump out of the way leaving a brown trail. Surely a thick cunt like you can see the good in that.

Fuck off.

Excellent, another fuckin' knuckle-dragger getting a hard-on about his love for poochie.

Stop fuckin' posing on here and take your scabby mongrel down to the Kent coast and do us all a favour.

Fuck off!

21 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Anyone else in your position (with a shred of dignity) would have jumped into a full septic tank.

I'm not in a 'position', apart from the one in your deluded, crack smoking mind.

Just because you now think you're well in with the Batty Boys, doesn't mean they think anything more of you, you're just another clown perpetuating their playground stupidity.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, cunt said:

I'm not in a 'position', apart from the one in your deluded, crack smoking mind.

Just because you now think you're well in with the Batty Boys, doesn't mean they think anything more of you, you're just another clown perpetuating their playground stupidity.

Fuck off.

Hows your day going? 

• Like 1