CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Conspiracy The Bacofoil Brigade Don't Like To Talk About

Mrs Roops

3 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

It definitely wants to play hide the sausage with you Bill...and i don't think it's your sausage it wants to hide.

I like Eddie and would feel I’d betrayed him if I gave in and served her a large portion of what she craves Fends. The fact that she’s a top shelf boogaloo nut job occasionally makes me think ‘Forget Eddie, it might be fun for one of us (probably not Eddie or me though).

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I like Eddie and would feel I’d betrayed him if I gave in and served her a large portion of what she craves Fends. The fact that she’s a top shelf boogaloo nut job occasionally makes me think ‘Forget Eddie, it might be fun for one of us (probably not Eddie or me though).

Don't overthink it Billy, just fuck the chutney out of her arsehole and have her wolf it down like a hungry labrador.

Go for it my son!

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's all fine and dandy but not unexpectantly you've proven the point of the nom's headline. Stay warm!

Ive missed you baby. You’ve been away so long and I have a confession to make to you. I thought you were dead and I think I almost cried (but I’m not certain) remembering the times you told me about all the Covid shots and boosters you’d been so brave and proud to volunteer as a Guinea Pig for. You were my hero. But I have to confess that I’ve being seeing someone else, and I won’t lie to you and deny that your successor has taken advantage of my grief and talked me into what I’ve since learned is referred to as anal sex. Anyway Babe, don’t blame yourself. It’s not your fault, it’s mine. Toodlepip Hun.

22 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

noun unexpectantly a person who expects or who waits in expectation. adverb unexpectantly (proscribed) unexpectedly.

What’s your point, you fucking imbecilic moron? Are you attempting to tell me that my correction (made only out of boredom) was wrong? 

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

What’s your point, you fucking imbecilic moron? Are you attempting to tell me that my correction (made only out of boredom) was wrong? 

28 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

noun unexpectantly a person who expects or who waits in expectation. adverb unexpectantly (proscribed) unexpectedly.

It's really hotting up on here tonight. Grammatical disputes, whatever next?

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

He probably knows what he’s rattling on about Ape as he’s been lurking around in the ladies toilets for years, which isn’t something most of the ladies expected probably.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Because she’s been far too busy pleasuring herself with an xxxxl ‘Deluxe King Billy®️‘ multi speed rechargeable vibrator for months now. But it was inevitable she’d rear her ugly head eventually for another fix of the real thing.

’King Billy. Accept no substitute’.

Is that the one with the three gallon, retractable drip-tray?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Is that the one with the three gallon, retractable drip-tray?

Who knows DC? Apparently the binmen took away the discarded packaging from a top of the range industrial 3D printer outside her cave just after Christmas. The mind boggles as to what she has inside.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ive missed you baby. You’ve been away so long and I have a confession to make to you. I thought you were dead and I think I almost cried (but I’m not certain) remembering the times you told me about all the Covid shots and boosters you’d been so brave and proud to volunteer as a Guinea Pig for. You were my hero. But I have to confess that I’ve being seeing someone else, and I won’t lie to you and deny that your successor has taken advantage of my grief and talked me into what I’ve since learned is referred to as anal sex. Anyway Babe, don’t blame yourself. It’s not your fault, it’s mine. Toodlepip Hun.

Setting aside your manchild masturbatory fantasies I imagine your grieving is due to the realisation that your go-to "reliable" news source has shafted you good and proper. You are the reason why there is a national egg shortage.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Punkers and the others were all freed by admin earlier this week you idiot.

No. The cooler was ‘emptied’ which may not apply to those banned. His name is not on the members list (your’s is for obvious reasons). Myself and @Stubby Pecker have merely requested that if it’s not just the 3 month inactivity rule that has deleted him and he’s been banned…then bring him back. Incidentally, the Cunt hasn’t posted on here for a year and in that period he’s still been, by some considerable distance, far more entertaining than you. How’s the family this Easter?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

No. The cooler was ‘emptied’ which may not apply to those banned. His name is not on the members list (your’s is for obvious reasons). Myself and @Stubby Pecker have merely requested that if it’s not just the 3 month inactivity rule that has deleted him and he’s been banned…then bring him back. Incidentally, the Cunt hasn’t posted on here for a year and in that period he’s still been, by some considerable distance, far more entertaining than you. How’s the family this Easter?

I have been out and about this afternoon, There were a lot of grokels about but I did see a chiffchaff and a buzzard .. was much happening in Bebington today?

4 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have been out and about this afternoon, There were a lot of grokels about but I did see a chiffchaff and a buzzard .. was much happening in Bebington today?

No idea. My day couldn’t have been more different than your’s. I’ve spent it with my wife, kids, in-laws, nephews, nieces, friends and my own, home-grown penis.

6 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Was there a fight .. that is what usually happens when scousers meet up with "family".

Make your mind up, Pen…yesterday it was Ellesmere Port, today it’s Bebington and now I’m a Scouser. Has your cancerous eye gone milky yet? Because it will.

• Like 1

On 07/04/2023 at 08:30, Mrs Roops said:

. You are the reason why there is a national egg shortage.

Lots of everyday essentials are in short supply recently, not just eggs. Oh yes here’s one that springs to mind.

Astra Zeneca… the best experimental ‘unsafe and ineffective’ so called vaccine in the world (if you can still find it anywhere). Probably. 🤣💉👋