CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

LBC - The Daily Wail on TV

Mike Hunt

Guest Tommy Tankful
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Ohhhh it's you. There's only one thing worse than a beast, and that's an old faggot hairdresser with all the fiscal responsibility of Nick Leeson. 

You must be the only scissor wielder in history who could fuck up a business with such a captive audience, it's hardly like getting a haircut will ever go out of fashion. Your poor daughter, still, at least you've run off to a third world country so she never has to face the worst father Britain has seen since Fred West 

Anyway, you insolvent little twat, how many of my nominations have you plagiarised recently because you're too fucking thick to ever have an original idea?

Lolololol.

Your the fucking pathetic minimum wage pencil collector who plagiarises others work, not me. You must be confused working yourself to the bone for a meagre existence in your shithole backwater.

Are you still working for the council, you pathetic little cunt?

5 minutes ago, Tommy Tankful said:

Your the fucking pathetic minimum wage pencil collector who plagiarises others work, not me. You must be confused working yourself to the bone for a meagre existence in your shithole backwater.

Are you still working for the council, you pathetic little cunt?

Bankrupt, copy-cat cunt.

Lololol.

24 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Wonder if the stupid cunt has been water blasting today? 

Fuckme Ape, this is weird. I was bored today. She’s got the hump so I had the Kärcher out for three hours on the drive and I was thinking about that cunt as the pressure momentarily dropped, thinking ‘no way am I getting the standard 4500psi here’ to myself and giggling away. Mrs C said that I ‘looked like I was enjoying myself!’ Spooky…

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, King Billy said:

None of my ex wives ever said anything along those lines to me and I’ve turned out OK.

I was piss wet through, inappropriate soaked footwear and it was raining. The water-blaster was playing up and I’d smashed the brush thing by running over a stone. As the pressure dropped, old JSP came into my head and I chortled to myself. I’ll be honest, Billy…it was a souless endeavour, but it was still better than being in the same building as her. How can I put this…she’s moved into the Departure Lounge today. I’ll PM you with any developments.