CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheryl Barlow 'satin' her car

Mike Hunt

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

No. She’s bought a Hockney cab which we all know is a tight little Turner. Lol…etc.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Careful what you say DC or you’ll have a Constable at your door.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Munch as I appreciate your concern, it Matisse not to me.

38 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A load of Pollocks. 

37 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A bit brutal DC tbh, but saatchis life.

32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Emin a meeting at the moment but I’ll get back to you at the Hirst opportunity Gypps.

31 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Turner it in Gypps, you Prize plum,

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

So…what are you Goya do about it? 

23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Can you tow a Caravanggio with one of them? Asking for Gyps.

18 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve thought this Manet times.

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Water you on about? Oil colour PM you later. I’m with a palat the moment.

Jesus fucking Christ.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm guessing you only use 'Crown' paints like any other king would. Fuck off.

Oi, Big Bollock, I've almost finished painting my flat... Farrow and Ball (greys, a green and some blue) it's quality stuff and it brightens my mood when I look at it. I think the home should be a comfortable place, where you can relax and peruse the corner for example and I was wondering what you thought about it?

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Make sure to tell the bailiffs not to lean up against anything when they come to evict you and chuck your sleeping bag out in the morning.

Tell me about it KB... I've been squatting here for ages, the poor owners asked me to decorate 4 years ago and I decided to drag the job out. I've got them straightened out anyways and they won't dare come round. Can you believe they've threatened me with bailiffs, I told them I'll turn the house into a drug dealing, brass ridden knocking shop if they don't show some respect. Some people eh? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Tell me about it KB... I've been squatting here for ages, the poor owners..

A flat?, they own naff-all apart from a piece of paper saying they can live within it for a few years. Only cunts, (ex)council scum and failures at life are leaseholders.

I use Wilkinson's own brand paints for decorating, it's quality. What the fuck do you want to waste F&B paint on the walls of a shitty flat for anyhow.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

A flat?, they own naff-all apart from a piece of paper saying they can live within it for a few years. Only cunts, (ex)council scum and failures at life are leaseholders.

I use Wilkinson's own brand paints for decorating, it's quality. What the fuck do you want to waste F&B paint on the walls of a shitty flat for anyhow.

Even though you’re a cunt, I wholeheartedly concur with you on this Farrow & Ball bollocks. Our decorator said to Mrs Cnut that he was happy to let her spunk my money on it but Dulux could colour match anything that they make for half the price and ‘ who walks into your recently decorated lounge and says, ‘ooohhh…Elephant’s Breath offset with a Dead Salmon dado rail…I love it!’ They don’t do they? They just say, ‘I like the colours in here.’

Anyway, we used Dulux on his trade account but she had the front door done in F&B’s ‘Card Room Green’ and as far as I’m concerned, the sooner she walks out of it for the last time, the better. Lol and get fucked.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

That reminds me, @Decimus could you PM me when you have some free time? I'd like to go through this right to buy process thing before I'm kicked out on the street in favour of a family of 35 year old, military trained, refugee children.

Cheers!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

That reminds me, @Decimus could you PM me when you have some free time? I'd like to go through this right to buy process thing before I'm kicked out on the street in favour of a family of 35 year old, military trained, refugee children.

Cheers!

You do know that once you take out the RTB and you own the property or lease you are responsible for sorting your own damp issues out and you can't blame the council for your poor lifestyle choices like drying clothes on radiators, showering with the bathroom door open and using a rice cooker without the lid on.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You do know that once you take out the RTB and you own the property or lease you are responsible for sorting your own damp issues out and you can't blame the council for your poor lifestyle choices like drying clothes on radiators, showering with the bathroom door open and using a rice cooker without the lid on.

So, you’re telling me that the Mrs Cnut has to wear a hat in the kitchen.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Cheers!

My advice to you would be to get the deepest, darkest tan you possibly can then cut your cock off. You'll have a home for life and as my esteemed alcoholic colleague Drew states, the council or RSL will pick up all the maintenance fees until you get shuffled off to some nursing home in fifty years time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m going to act a right fucking cunt if that ever happens to me.

As soon as I feel that first drip of involuntary piss down my leg I'm going to get a shit load of drugs and booze and overdose after the party of a lifetime. The poor cunts who end up in those places are treated worse than animals, rapists, murderers and sex offenders in prison.

On 13/04/2023 at 20:05, Eric Cuntman said:

I think it’s what those little boys saw first thing in the morning after a ‘sleepover’ at Michael Jackson’s kiddie-ranch.

Doubt if they saw that much, they were blindfolded,  Rohypnoled and being done from behind, according to most accounts.