CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntbreed Dog Owners.

Jake The Muss

As a dog owner, i'm in a good position to make judgement on these spastics. For me they fall in to three categories.

1. Stupid cunts who treat their dogs like humans, sure i talk to my dog and show they're part of the set up and a family member, i'm talking about the semi-conscious phone zombie types that pamper beyond any recognition of a canine. Dogs want to be dogs and do dog stuff, even a simpleton should know this by default.

2. The macho slags who get themselves a big brute breed as an extension of their small penis or dried up nun's nasty. Most of the time these walking-redundant piles of plasma have little or no control of their beasts and more often than not they are not muzzled. I have a meduim sized bullbreed and she is very strong and has a high prey drive...because of this i'm extra careful when the neighbours cats are about and only let her off the lead when she is with dogs she knows and gets along with, she almost knocked some doris off her feet in Dansom park once (might of been Ed's missus). A vicious dog is an unhappy dog and reflects badly on the owner just like a spoilt child is the result of lazy bad parenting.

3. Let's not forget the lazy xbox fat cunts who never pick up their own dogs shit, no excuse for this, poo bags are not expensive and it's really not a big deal as there are plenty of bins around to deposit the bags. Having said that, i would gladly let my dog shit in R-soles/Lucy's mouth.

Fuck off, i know this topic has been done before but that was coming from a thick cunt who has never owned a dog.

I'm the voice of reason on this subject..fuck off some more.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Shut the fuk up you number 2 baaztaad..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

And there it is in plain sight, proof you're a complete spastic absent of any rational thoughts in that tiny pea brain of yours, keep playing your video games and wanking over trans mongs...and leave real debate to those who know how.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

And there it is in plain sight, proof you're a complete spastic absent of any rational thoughts in that tiny pea brain of yours, keep playing your video games and wanking over trans mongs...and leave real debate to those who know how.

Fuck off.

You think debate is what ya put on dehook...lol

On 15/04/2023 at 17:36, Jake The Muss said:

As a dog owner, i'm in a good position to make judgement on these spastics. For me they fall in to three categories.

1. Stupid cunts who treat their dogs like humans, sure i talk to my dog and show they're part of the set up and a family member, i'm talking about the semi-conscious phone zombie types that pamper beyond any recognition of a canine. Dogs want to be dogs and do dog stuff, even a simpleton should know this by default.

2. The macho slags who get themselves a big brute breed as an extension of their small penis or dried up nun's nasty. Most of the time these walking-redundant piles of plasma have little or no control of their beasts and more often than not they are not muzzled. I have a meduim sized bullbreed and she is very strong and has a high prey drive...because of this i'm extra careful when the neighbours cats are about and only let her off the lead when she is with dogs she knows and gets along with, she almost knocked some doris off her feet in Dansom park once (might of been Ed's missus). A vicious dog is an unhappy dog and reflects badly on the owner just like a spoilt child is the result of lazy bad parenting.

3. Let's not forget the lazy xbox fat cunts who never pick up their own dogs shit, no excuse for this, poo bags are not expensive and it's really not a big deal as there are plenty of bins around to deposit the bags. Having said that, i would gladly let my dog shit in R-soles/Lucy's mouth.

Fuck off, i know this topic has been done before but that was coming from a thick cunt who has never owned a dog.

I'm the voice of reason on this subject..fuck off some more.

I agree with most of this Fends, though there some some breeds which 9/10 repeat the same attacks on the elderly/young, other dogs etc., leading to making the papers because of their severity. My point is someone could be among the most kind, compassionate and responsible owners, but sometimes (no matter how much training/effort goes into being a good owner), they can't take hundreds of years of breeding & modification out of some types of dogs.

Is yours a rescue, or have you had her since pup? If she has a high prey drive for cats, you could loan her out to those in need of ridding cat shit from their beloved vegetable patches or allotments. You could even start a little business with the idea, calling it 'R-Soles Cat Control – “Your shit is our business"'.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I agree with most of this Fends, though there some some breeds which 9/10 repeat the same attacks on the elderly/young, other dogs etc., leading to making the papers because of their severity. My point is someone could be among the most kind, compassionate and responsible owners, but sometimes (no matter how much training/effort goes into being a good owner), they can't take hundreds of years of breeding & modification out of some types of dogs.

Is yours a rescue, or have you had her since pup? If she has a high prey drive for cats, you could loan her out to those in need of ridding cat shit from their beloved vegetable patches or allotments. You could even start a little business with the idea, calling it 'R-Soles Cat Control – “Your shit is our business"'.

I can control my dog very easy but if she got a wiff of R-soles then her prey drive would be off the scale and he would be in some serious shit, more than he is used to

23 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I can control my dog very easy but if she got a wiff of R-soles then her prey drive would be off the scale and he would be in some serious shit, more than he is used to

That’s not the Dog’s fault. What the fuck would you do if a stranger rammed two unsolicited nostrils up your hoop?

37 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Sorry i can't decode that bollocks you have thrown together there.

Thick cunt.

You make me think of a local who wanders around looking as if he is off on a safari, if you visit him in his flat you have to talk to him very quietly as his next door neighbours work for the CIA and use radio equipment to record everything he says. Every September he goes on a month long annual pilgrimage to various places such as India, Spain, New York etc .. (actually he stays with his sister in Yetminster according to his neighbours who work for the CIA). He has never worked .. I cannot understand why. Are you in a similar situation?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

You make me think of a local who wanders around looking as if he is off on a safari, if you visit him in his flat you have to talk to him very quietly as his next door neighbours work for the CIA and use radio equipment to record everything he says. Every September he goes on a month long annual pilgrimage to various places such as India, Spain, New York etc .. (actually he stays with his sister in Yetminster according to his neighbours who work for the CIA). He has never worked .. I cannot understand why. Are you in a similar situation?

Whoever writes your scropts, needs sacking and executing ASAP !

It's fucking dire.

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

You stupid cunt.

On 15/04/2023 at 18:11, PANZER MURPHY said:

Tell me your number 2 without telling me your number 2 ..lol

Reported for being a thick and annoying cunt. Stick to your usual one trick pony routine of playing the Brit hating, hard done by, but still smiling, paddy simpleton. 

Fucking sort yourself out Panzy

59 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Reported for being a thick and annoying cunt. Stick to your usual one trick pony routine of playing the Brit hating, hard done by, but still smiling, paddy simpleton. 

Fucking sort yourself out Panzy

Ooo..Sheriff sputters gonna clean up deadwood gulch..whats my crime..ya wont take me alive you kant..lol

Cuntbreed Dog Owners.

That would be all of them, don't you think?

Dogs as part of the family.

But you've got to ask yourself one question.

Would you trust your canine sibling to make your breakfast, or dinner?

I wonder...