CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I'm officially bored of the war

Roadkill

Finally decided enough was enough today.

One can only watch scared, dying Russian conscripts blown apart by drone dropped grenades so many times before it becomes frightfully dull. They barely even wriggle any more.

The Chinks now have a suitably weakened and humbled outcast neighbour to suck their little yellow cocks and sell their womenfolk for the privilege for the next century or so, the West has unfalteringly declared smug, nipple rubbing, outrage at every opportunity whilst slyly building up the NATO picket fence a few more feet across the chavvy neighbour's garden.

Ukraine, bless 'em, finally got to play the hero for a bit, but maybe it's time for a nice little bit of occupation and quiet insurgency?  The Americans can all pretend to be them in the next fifty years and fund the cause through "Ukrainian" pub donation jars.

It's all getting a bit @King Billy vs. @Mrs Roops at the moment, only, for some unfathomable reason, we're actually being told to give a shit and pay for their meals.

I guess the sinking of the Moskva was alright and the ridiculously long train of tanks the Ruskies drove into the meat grinder at the beginning was hilarious, but neither side are bothering to hold my interest any more. I have a sneaking suspicion the entire thing has been written by JJ Abrams.

• Like 1

Guest Tommy Tankful
13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

One can only watch scared, dying Russian conscripts blown apart by drone dropped grenades so many times before it becomes frightfully dull. They barely even wriggle any more.

The Chinks now have a suitably weakened and humbled outcast neighbour to suck their little yellow cocks and sell their womenfolk for the privilege for the next century or so, the West has unfalteringly declared smug, nipple rubbing, outrage at every opportunity whilst slyly building up the NATO picket fence a few more feet across the chavvy neighbour's garden.

Ukraine, bless 'em, finally got to play the hero for a bit, but maybe it's time for a nice little bit of occupation and quiet insurgency?  The Americans can all pretend to be them in the next fifty years and fund the cause through "Ukrainian" pub donation jars.

It's all getting a bit @King Billy vs. @Mrs Roops at the moment, only, for some unfathomable reason, we're actually being told to give a shit and pay for their meals.

I guess the sinking of the Moskva was alright and the ridiculously long train of tanks the Ruskies drove into the meat grinder at the beginning was hilarious, but neither side are bothering to hold my interest any more. I have a sneaking suspicion the entire thing has been written by JJ Abrams.

You'll soon be forced to put up a fleeing family of fighting age as a result of this war. This fucking country eh? If Carslberg did virtue signalling.........

24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Indeed. You've mentioned NATO's growing picket fence on Russia's border, which Western media seems immune to reporting as the prime cause of Putin's forewarnings when he invaded Crimea in 2014, and subsequent war with Ukraine (esp. after the latter applied for NATO membership in 2008). Finland joining days after Xi's visit to Moscow has surely aggravated the situation.

That said, both Ukraine & Russia sport some of the world's hottest women as nations go, so why not call a truce where the land lies today (some occupied regions in Ukraine primarily speak Russian and have welcomed Russian troops – this has not been reported by our media), and get Miss Russia vs Miss Ukraine underway via Eddie Hearn in the boxing ring? The winner takes all the purse; the looser gets to flash her fanny in front of the whole world.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

Talking about Chinks, our local's just shut down.  Bastard.  Convinced it's cos of the thick cunts who stopped ordering cos of the Covid in the flied lice.  Don't know what they're worried about anyway, my time on the ventilator went pretty quick.

Have you ever noticed the cunts just seem to cut the onion into quarters and throw it into whatever congealed, gutter oil fried slop you've ordered?

Ordering a Chinkies is undoubtedly going to be a disappointing and bowel loosening experience, but the cheeky fuckers don't even pretend to give a fuck.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Indeed. You've mentioned NATO's growing picket fence on Russia's border, which Western media seems immune to reporting as the prime cause of Putin's forewarnings when he invaded Crimea in 2014, and subsequent war with Ukraine (esp. after the latter applied for NATO membership in 2008). Finland joining days after Xi's visit to Moscow has surely aggravated the situation.

That said, both Ukraine & Russia sport some of the world's hottest women as nations go, so why not call a truce where the land lies today (some occupied regions in Ukraine primarily speak Russian and have welcomed Russian troops – this has not been reported by our media), and get Miss Russia vs Miss Ukraine underway via Eddie Hearn in the boxing ring? The winner takes all the purse; the looser gets to flash her fanny in front of the whole world.

The Ukrainian/Russian woman thing is interesting. Like you say, top class when they're in their 20s and 30s, but the moment they hit the far side of 40 90% seem to go full Babushka and take an instant liking to headscarves and living in shacks surrounded by rusty corrugated metal fences.

They don't die sooner, they're just old for a much longer time. Maybe it's the radiation?

• Like 2

Guest Tommy Tankful
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The Ukrainian/Russian woman thing is interesting. Like you say, top class when they're in their 20s and 30s, but the moment they hit the far side of 40 90% seem to go full Babushka and take an instant liking to headscarves and living in shacks surrounded by rusty corrugated metal fences.

They don't die sooner, they're just old for a much longer time. Maybe it's the radiation?

Chernobyl goggles.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Lol, so true... the other good examples of old-before-their-time are Italian women. My God, I've only been once but the place is full of stunners – 90% of which develop huge, pasta-initiated bottoms and top lips Tom Selleck would be proud to comb by the time they reach 50.

• Like 1

Guest Tommy Tankful
7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Lol, so true... the other good examples of old-before-their-time are Italian women. My God, I've only been once but the place is full of stunners – 90% of which develop huge, pasta-initiated bottoms and top lips Tom Selleck would be proud to comb by the time they reach 50.

I dunno, I'd still fuck Nancy Dell OllioOillooos cunt into next week, and fist her arsehole into next month.

Guest Tommy Tankful
7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Well, despite the lack of charm, at least your comment belies your tasteful avatar.

They don't call me Silver Tounge Tommy for nowt.

29 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You clearly didn’t see the Dnipro gargoyle that the wife put up in our gaff for three months. ‘24 years old and single’ I was told so I had a semi and some interesting dreams for a fortnight until the Commie cuntess arrived. The wife heard me telling a mate on the phone that she must be the only female Ukranian that the Red Army wouldn’t rape. Didn’t speak to me for a week.

• Like 3

Guest Tommy Tankful
5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You clearly didn’t see the Dnipro gargoyle that the wife put up in our gaff for three months. ‘24 years old and single’ I was told so I had a semi and some interesting dreams for a fortnight until the Commie cuntess arrived. The wife heard me telling a mate on the phone that she must be the only female Ukranian that the Red Army wouldn’t rape. Didn’t speak to me for a week.

Any pics?

3 minutes ago, Tommy Tankful said:

I dunno, I'd still fuck Nancy Dell OllioOillooos cunt into next week, and fist her arsehole into next month.

Well there's always exceptions to the rule but we're talking majorities here.

Mind you, I'd shag a Babushka before I would touch whatever the fuck Madonna has morphed into. The Babushka could at least fix my boiler and plant a productive vegetable garden for me.

Madonna probably doesn't even have a fanny anymore, just a walled off asylum camp for African foetuses.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm just wondering what Finland bring to the table. I suppose a doorway into Russia. I mean I suppose the Finns can throw snowballs at the Ivans. 

• Like 1

Guest Tommy Tankful
9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well there's always exceptions to the rule but we're talking majorities here.

Mind you, I'd shag a Babushka before I would touch whatever the fuck Madonna has morphed into. The Babushka could at least fix my boiler and plant a productive vegetable garden for me.

Madonna probably doesn't even have a fanny anymore, just a walled off asylum camp for African foetuses.

The funny thing is she's likely surrounded by sycophants who tell her she's gorgeous after pumping fuck knows what into her face. Which only encourages her unique self harming even more.

If only her lackeys would tell her she'd look good with a toaster in the bath.

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fucking qualitah😂

2 minutes ago, Tommy Tankful said:

The funny thing is she's likely surrounded by sycophants who tell her she's gorgeous after pumping fuck knows what into her face. Which only encourages her unique self harming even more.

If only her lackeys would tell her she'd look good with a toaster in the bath.

Is she still shacked up with that pseudo cockney twat Guy Ritchie?