CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Barry Humphries.

southerncunt

On 01/05/2023 at 15:33, Carl Sway said:

You got it wrong.

Sway no cunt likes you on here and you're going the RIGHT way by adding me to that list. Looks like you got it badly wrong by rejoining this site

In the meantime, here's a fuck off and don't ever talk to me again.

On 29/04/2023 at 15:45, Witheredscrote said:

It took me just 2 minutes to find this one

Just think, Scrottles, that's another two minutes of your precious life you wasted, just to get a pat on the head from your master.

Good boy.

Well done.

Woof woof! 🐶

On 28/04/2023 at 20:57, Decimus said:

I think my job here is well and truly done.

Does that mean you'll fuck-off and do the right thing, kill yourself?

On 28/04/2023 at 20:57, Decimus said:

If you're still coming back to me several hours after two separate posts

Oh, you mean it's similar to you trawling back through the pages of CC, to find what I posted four or five years ago?

Kettle, pan, Dickless.

LOL

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

He thinks that he is Baws

LOL

And there was me thinking he wanted to be Frank, but most of us, who ain't Johnny-come-lately's, know he's plagiarised everything Frank has ever posted, and pretended it was his own work.

Fuckin' shameless, lying cunt, that he is.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, and said:

And there was me thinking he wanted to be Frank, but most of us, who ain't Johnny-come-lately's, know he's plagiarised everything Frank has ever posted, and pretended it was his own work.

Ain't that the truth! Baws and maybe a couple of others who recall the pages on the old site are aware of his copycat antics. In truth, my material, together with his intellect, is the best it's ever been. Of course, it still doesn't make it right. 

23 minutes ago, and said:

Make your mind up.

I'm either a master manipulator and leader of such capability that I'm able to control half a dozen complete strangers into doing my bidding. Or I'm just ripping off Frank, in which case he's orchestrating the whole show and ordering us all to attack you.

My alternative view is that you're so easily rattled and triggered that you're now completely paranoid and obsessed with me, to the point where you're seeing my shadow everywhere. 

Time for another name change and attempt to reinvent yourself. Who knows, maybe the tenth time is the charm and everyone will forget what a strange, insidiously perverted little freak you are.

Boo!!

Just now, Frank said:

Ain't that the truth! Baws and maybe a couple of others who recall the pages on the old site are aware of his copy-cat antics. In truth, my material, together with his intellect, is the best it's ever been. Of course, it still doesn't make it right. 

He's not a well man, I'm afraid that I can't in all conscience continue with the plan. 

Rethink and PM me some new stage directions.

On 04/05/2023 at 19:08, Frank said:

together with his intellect,

You give @Decimustoo much credit, Frank. We've already established he doesn't have the balls to spout his brand of Poundshop political punditry on Question Time, so he punts his drivel to a captive audience on CC. You can well imagine what would happen when he's getting a battering off the intellectual heavyweights on QT, his default position of resorting to scat and paedo insults definitely wouldn't go down too well on a 'live' BBC broadcast, not after the 'Sir' Jimmy Savile shit-storm.

1 hour ago, and said:

You give @Decimustoo much credit, Frank. We've already established he doesn't have the balls to spout his brand of Poundshop political punditry on Question Time, so he punts his drivel to a captive audience on CC. You can well imagine what would happen when he's getting a battering off the intellectual heavyweights on QT, his default position of resorting to scat and paedo insults definitely wouldn't go down too well on a 'live' BBC broadcast, not after the 'Sir' Jimmy Savile shit-storm.

Funnily enough, R-Soles, much as you've never received an invite to Crufts, I've never been asked to appear on Question Time, although I suspect it is for wildly different reasons.

As for punting drivel on here, I'd suggest you look at my nomination on Dr Shola Mos Whatever The Fuck Her Name is, then compare it to your wildly inaccurate 'Fish and Chips' Daily Express cut-and-paste-job.

One is a harshly cynical and intelligent take upon the identity politics and hypocrisy which is rife within the far left, whilst the other is a load of fucking bollocks which time has rendered even more ridiculous. There really is no comparison between our abilities.

Mr. Shit by name, Mr. Shit by nature.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Funnily enough, R-Soles, much as you've never received an invite to Crufts, I've never been asked to appear on Question Time, although I suspect it is for wildly different reasons.

As for punting drivel on here, I'd suggest you look at my nomination on Dr Shola Mos Whatever The Fuck Her Name is, then compare it to your wildly inaccurate 'Fish and Chips' Daily Express cut-and-paste-job.

One is a harshly cynical and intelligent take upon the identity politics and hypocrisy which is rife within the far left, whilst the other is a load of fucking bollocks which time has rendered even more ridiculous. There really is no comparison between our abilities.

Mr. Shit by name, Mr. Shit by nature.

Oh… now you’ve “never been asked to appear on Question Time”… ?? We all have.
 I suppose this is another of your drug fuelled flights of fancy. Much like the time you tried to convince us that you had travelled on a commuter train like some sort of big-shot.
 @judgetwi had your fucking card marked.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh… now you’ve “never been asked to appear on Question Time”… ?? We all have.
 I suppose this is another of your drug fuelled flights of fancy. Much like the time you tried to convince us that you had travelled on a commuter train like some sort of big-shot.
 @judgetwi had your fucking card marked.

Anyone who admits to having travelled on a commuter train should have their toes removed with a set of boltcutters. Scum of the Earth.