CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Volodymyr Zelenskyy

Wolfie

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

CNN 90 minute ‘Townhall with Donald Trump’ last week Wolfie. If you haven’t watched it mate I think you’ll find the answer to your question if you do. It’s a big fat YES by the way .

I'll get my fangs into it later. I recall him saying something along the lines of "I'd like all the killing to stop" or similar recently, so that ties in with your post.

But I hope you'll agree: he (his administration) hasn't always delivered on promises, right?

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

But I hope you'll agree: he (his administration) hasn't always delivered on promises, right?

Considering that he was shamefully targeted before, during and after his 4 year term in office by the corrupt leaders of the most powerful agencies in the country which he was the elected leader of, with the wilful collusion of the corporate fake news MSM, hoax investigation after hoax investigation which all failed of course, its a testament to the man that despite the huge financial and reputational loss to him and his entire family he’s still prepared to stand up and fight for his countries future. It’s not difficult to see the insane direction that the majority of the Western World have inexplicably embarked upon, and the urgent need for someone like Trump to say it like it is and not be worried about the critics, in the hope that enough people will finally wake up and realise the future the progressive left have planned for us all isn’t the rainbow coloured and happy clappy Utopia they’d like us to believe. 
The future’s bright the future’s ORANGE. 🇱🇷MAGA🇱🇷

5 hours ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

I think you're a low-grade, substandard, worthless, inadequate, cheap, valueless, empty, insufficient, second-rate Decimus, that has more brass-neck than the Giraffe sculpture you shove up your arse every night, attempting to find your brain. But you are right in saying you haven't been around much.

Weak and poorly written. Give up, you’re fucking dreadful.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Shut up you thick as turf idiot. When Vlads first ICBM hits London at least it’ll be game over for us instantly and we’ll just have to get used to being dust. You lot of cunts after two minutes of whooping and cheering will then be engulfed by the radioactive hurricane and most of you will probably survive but spend the next 100 years trying to fit your 3 arms into your donkey jackets and trying to remember what you looked like before your faces melted off. 
Bogland has always been regarded by the powerful nations of the civilised world as nothing more than a source of cheap and easily replaceable manual labour, and totally insignificant if the whole place happened to become collateral damage, which is the likely outcome. I mean who’s going to care about the future of a tin pot nation of illiterate fence sitting cowards, led by a mincing, rainbow flag waving poof? 
Finn McCool was an ABDL pampers wearing cunt. Lol lol lol.

Id wager that vlads nukes are as potent as your flaccid peen bally baby..anyway back to reality..100 years ago your people were handed a state where ya could gerrymander electoral boundaries..backed up with a fully armed sectarian police force and milita and a budget that far exceeded anything given to the rest of britain..ya had one job..keep fucking orangina full of wee ballys n sammys..but no..what did ya do..spend all yer time with all the guys down the lodge drinking n gibberin and marchin down roads..and now its all comin back to bite y'all in the arse...ya had yer chance and ya fucked it up...y'all deserve everything thats comin down the road..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

19 hours ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

I think you're a low-grade, substandard, worthless, inadequate, cheap, valueless, empty, insufficient, second-rate Decimus, that has more brass-neck than the Giraffe sculpture you shove up your arse every night, attempting to find your brain. But you are right in saying you haven't been around much.

How dare. DC is actually a prototype cunt, forged by the greatest minds on here (mostly me), strengthened by kickings from the lowliest newbies to leaderboard champions.

He's learned to ally himself with the nastiest cunts online and stab them in the back at the most strategically opportune time - all from quite possibly the most brutal initiation since me and @Eric Cuntman waddled in with naive ideas about the boundaries of decency - a genuine nasty little shit bag who's clashed with every cunt on here at one point or another, with just enough charisma to come across as light-hearted and inviting when he wants, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

How dare. DC is actually a prototype cunt, forged by the greatest minds on here (mostly me), strengthened by kickings from the lowliest newbies to leaderboard champions.

He's learned to ally himself with the nastiest cunts online and stab them in the back at the most strategically opportune time - all from quite possibly the most brutal initiation since me and @Eric Cuntman waddled in with naive ideas about the boundaries of decency - a genuine nasty little shit bag who's clashed with every cunt on here at one point or another, with just enough charisma to come across as light-hearted and inviting when he wants, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

He's going to cum when he reads this. I know I did.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Id wager that vlads nukes are as potent as your flaccid peen bally baby..anyway back to reality..100 years ago your people were handed a state where ya could gerrymander electoral boundaries..backed up with a fully armed sectarian police force and milita and a budget that far exceeded anything given to the rest of britain..ya had one job..keep fucking orangina full of wee ballys n sammys..but no..what did ya do..spend all yer time with all the guys down the lodge drinking n gibberin and marchin down roads..and now its all comin back to bite y'all in the arse...ya had yer chance and ya fucked it up...y'all deserve everything thats comin down the road..lol

Your always like this when you haven`t eaten a potato  you pangry twat.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh stop, I’m blushing. Thing is, Dad…this shitcunt was having a pop at our kid @Old Chap Raasclaat but Decs was right and now I have to change me skids.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Your always like this when you haven`t eaten a potato  you pangry twat.

Hokey baby..yer still alive..have ya finally kicked the spice?...there was me thinking youd blown yerself up cookin yer beans in yer tent..lol

12 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

If you don’t stop being nasty to me I’m going to cover myself in my own shit and not eat my dinner ever again. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

If you don’t stop being nasty to me I’m going to cover myself in my own shit and not eat my dinner ever again. 

Dont be doin that bally baby..i want ya around as long as possible to see the unfolding drama 90 minutes north of me ..for a united Ireland vote dup...lol