CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eurovision 2023 Liverpool

Earl of Punkape

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah roady baby..yer far too young to be worryin about the ruskies and their noise..why id say their nukes are as poorly maintained as the rest of their toys..and the most dangerous place to be is behind them..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

You soft cunt, Panzy.

I give you the chance to condemn my imperial roots and laugh at us being used as the Yank's nuclear bulwark, and I get a fucking cuddle?

What you playing at?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well I don't know about anyone else but I'm hoping that Liverpool can break their previous record of 96 when this fucking shitfest takes place.

A building full of homosexuals and other infidels.

Sitting duck for a jihadi. Just as proud European nation Israel 🇮🇱 are announced the winners…

DURKA DURKA!! 💥

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You soft cunt, Panzy.

I give you the chance to condemn my imperial roots and laugh at us being used as the Yank's nuclear bulwark, and I get a fucking cuddle?

What you playing at?

Whoever he asked to read your post out for him was clearly just as thick as Panzyboy himself, and thought ‘I’ll have a go at it as he’s promised to give me a wank afterwards’.

4 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Sorry to butt in (oo-er missus), but since when did the media start taking this freak/faggatry(sic)-fest disguised as a parade of shitty songs seriously?

Between you and me MH, putting his own life at risk one of my reliable sources sent me an encrypted tip off this afternoon from somewhere in the Liverpool area (Lime St. station). It appears that undercover homosexuals have infiltrated the contest and Graham Norton himself may have been compromised in some sort of anal honey trap.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Between you and me MH, putting his own life at risk one of my reliable sources sent me an encrypted tip off this afternoon from somewhere in the Liverpool area (Lime St. station). It appears that undercover homosexuals have infiltrated the contest and Graham Norton himself may have been compromised in some sort of anal honey trap.

Just got back from Lime St. I picked the wife up from her pin-selling business.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Compromised as in "we'll be telling The Sun you were in the mortuary fucking Terry Wogan's fetid corpse if you don't co-operate"? 

No-one in Merseyside will read about it if it’s in The Sun, unless they find a copy in a car belonging to someone from London that they’ve just stolen.

18 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Don’t forget who gave you the start on the road to riches DC. I’ll find you if you do. I’ve got contacts stretching from Halewood all the way to Speke.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Don’t forget who gave you the start on the road to riches DC. I’ll find you if you do. I’ve got contacts stretching from Halewood all the way to Speke.

I’m in the back garden, Wilhelm, listening to the dulcet tones of that Sophie Ellis-Baxtor cascading across the river from the Eurobuggery concert at the Pier Head. Spare bedroom’s free since Belinda Carlisle moved out. You up for it?

Guest Shitpipe Sid
1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

At least this week she wasn't the only one with her hair matted with spunk.

I see the organisers have told  that little Action Man cunt Zalenskyy to fuck off with his request to speak to the inbreds at the euroshitfest. Which is a shame because this may have upset the russky midget so much that he'll launch ICBM at the bin dipping shithole. This would have been good as it would have wiped the scousers off the face of the earth, exterminated the fucking freaks participating in the cuntfest and lastly, let Spurs into the champions league. 

Long live Russia