CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Walt Disney productions

Mike Hunt

Walt Disney productions is completely revising Snow White and the Seven Dwarves to replace the dwarves with "magical creatures" of varying height, ethnicity and "multi-gender" (whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean).

So by being "inclusive", the Disney cunts are actually excluding the dwarves that should have been represented, aside from the fact it was supposed to be all about the dwarves.  This is just fucking nuts.

And then there are the revised names to consider.  I can always hope they'll retain a modicum of realism with Wokey, Golly, Dykey, Freaky, Tranny, Faggy and Mongy.

https://www.gbnews.com/celebrity/walt-disney-latest-snow-white-woke-cancel-culture

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

and Mongy.

I'll be genuinely surprised if they haven't cast someone with Down's syndrome in there somewhere. No doubt they would have to be clever rather than "Dopey", despite Hollywood's current mantra that homos and freaks can only be played by real-life homos and freaks.

FWIW, I anticipated this very remake a few years ago...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Indeed. "Throbbin`Hood" and "Saturday Night Beaver" being a case in point..

I wish I could remember the name of the comedy western that featured an all dwarf cast. 
 They were running under saloon doors and forming human pyramids to get up on horses. Fucking hilarious.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wish I could remember the name of the comedy western that featured an all dwarf cast. 
 They were running under saloon doors and forming human pyramids to get up on horses. Fucking hilarious.

The Terror of Tiny Town?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

the main character was played by that little cunt from ‘High Plains Drifter’

I dare say Mr.Eastwood wouldn't be too happy about you calling him a 'little cunt'  🤠

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Walt Disney productions is completely revising Snow White and the Seven Dwarves to replace the dwarves with "magical creatures" of varying height, ethnicity and "multi-gender" (whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean).

So by being "inclusive", the Disney cunts are actually excluding the dwarves that should have been represented, aside from the fact it was supposed to be all about the dwarves.  This is just fucking nuts.

And then there are the revised names to consider.  I can always hope they'll retain a modicum of realism with Wokey, Golly, Dykey, Freaky, Tranny, Faggy and Mongy.

https://www.gbnews.com/celebrity/walt-disney-latest-snow-white-woke-cancel-culture

Blame that cunt Peter 'Dinky' Dinklage for this sort of shit. He's the one who came out and fucked it up for Dwarfs. I just hope Snow White kicks his arse when he gets home tonight.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Blame that cunt Peter 'Dinky' Dinklage for this sort of shit. He's the one who came out and fucked it up for Dwarfs. I just hope Snow White kicks his arse when he gets home tonight.

Peter Dinklage has no sense of reality or reason whatsoever. He has publicly condemned virtually every theatrical and cinematic appearance by dwarves in the last hundred years… whilst pocketing 30-40 million for playing a character known as ‘The Imp’ for over a decade. 
 Apparently it’s unacceptable for anyone born with dwarfism to actually turn it into a positive and earn a decent living. Except him. 

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Apparently it’s unacceptable for anyone born with dwarfism to actually turn it into a positive and earn a decent living. Except him. 

Precisely, not only is he lacking in height, he's lacking in the sharing and giving department as well.

Selfish, short-arsed cunt.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Peter Dinklage has no sense of reality or reason whatsoever. He has publicly condemned virtually every theatrical and cinematic appearance by dwarves in the last hundred years… whilst pocketing 30-40 million for playing a character known as ‘The Imp’ for over a decade. 

There's also the fact that the cunt can't act. Have you seen 'I think we're alone now'? They might has well as put a beard on a cricket bat he was so fucking wooden. It would have been cheaper. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Good the Bad and the Tiny

The Little Bunch

Low Chaparral 

Small in the Saddle 

The Small T

The Little Small Man

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Short Noon

Butch Cassidy and the Short-arsed kid

The Man Who Short Liberty Valance

Short Apache

Winchester 7.3

The Magnificent Six and a Half

The Shortist

Hang 'Em Low

The Short Riders

Brokeback Mountain (Wolfie's favourite)