CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who buy a cottage in the countryside and then moan about the noise and smell

Penny Farthing

On 29/07/2023 at 00:54, BunchaCunts said:

He encourages this sort of behaviour I guarantee! There's even a bit at the end for Zev.

I like the cut of your jib,I don't know who the fuck you are but your grape picture has me intrigued if this a refrence to memeberberries @Eric Cuntman if not fuck off and go about your day.

47 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I like the cut of your jib,I don't know who the fuck you are but your grape picture has me intrigued if this a refrence to memeberberries @Eric Cuntman if not fuck off and go about your day.

Is he having a pop at me? Deal with him Snowy. I don’t know what the fuck your above post means in any way, but I think you have my best interest at heart. Carry on.

23 hours ago, Snowy said:

No it was aimed at Pens farmer cousin and the dog shit maestro.

If I've interpreted the above correctly, @Eric Cuntman it looks like Snowy is accusing you of slotting one up the local mutton supply. How do you plead? 

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That doesn’t make any sense. 

Neither did Snowys post. Were they asking if my grape picture was a reference to you, or the video of a bloke fucking a sheep? Either way it was nonsensical drivel. 

I apologise if I caused any offence, but just for the record, you didn't deny being an ovis sex pest. 

13 minutes ago, BunchaCunts said:

Neither did Snowys post. Were they asking if my grape picture was a reference to you, or the video of a bloke fucking a sheep? Either way it was nonsensical drivel. 

I apologise if I caused any offence, but just for the record, you didn't deny being an ovis sex pest. 

I get confused by Snowy sometimes. Although I pretend to understand what Dongaaarrrgonicaflaviusboing is talking about so the others think I’m clever. Don’t tell anyone.

• Like 1