CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who buy a cottage in the countryside and then moan about the noise and smell

Penny Farthing

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

My farmer cousin has been having a run in with one of these cunts. Moaning like fuck and complaining about the pile of manure he has left in the fiend behind the hedge next to this cunt's cottage and being reported because he was ploughing the field at 1PM. Farm work does not run nine til five.

Kill yourself ffs. You know it makes sense.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

My farmer cousin has been having a run in with one of these cunts. Moaning like fuck and complaining about the pile of manure he has left in the fiend behind the hedge next to this cunt's cottage and being reported because he was ploughing the field at 1PM. Farm work does not run nine til five.

Same with cunts who buy a house next to a pub and complains about people making a noise drinking. 

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Has your farmer cousin shotgunned their dog in the face for worrying his sheep?

On 28/07/2023 at 20:31, Penny Farthing said:

Downsizing urban wankers should just fuck off back where they belong. The Welsh lads had the right idea about holiday cottages.

Anyone driving a 4x4 with no tow-bar is a prat.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

My cousin's German Shepherds ripped the throat out of his Staffie.

For someone who claims to have "owned and loved" a Jack Russell in the past, you sure do lack a similar degree of empathy most dog owners develop for other dogs.

Was this alleged ownership taken from the same Book of Truth as your sisters' cancer diagnosis, in which none of the dates you claimed made any sense, and we were left wondering just how many sisters you actually had? Lol. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

My cousin's German Shepherds ripped the throat out of his Staffie.

It's a shame that your cousin didn't train it to attack whenever someone said "sausages", you could have saved the NHS a fortune.

Just die, you vile old cunt.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

For someone who claims to have "owned and loved" a Jack Russell in the past, you sure do lack a similar degree of empathy most dog owners develop for other dogs.

Was this alleged ownership taken from the same Book of Truth as your sisters' cancer diagnosis, in which none of the dates you claimed made any sense, and we were left wondering just how many sisters you actually had? Lol. 

Well said, Wolfie. It amazes me that most on here have skirted over the freak's sibling cancer fallacies, it should be called out whenever possible.

@Penny Farthing what have you got to say for yourself, you lying sack of tranny shit?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

It’s just trying to ensnare the @Zev freak with anti-dog talk. The weird little cunt is in for a shock when he gets a 4” diameter cock repeatedly rammed up his arse.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Other peoples dogs and their owners are cunts .. you must know that.

• Like 1