CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

We buy any

Guest entitled little cunt

Guest entitled little cunt

Took my black Audi  (  impulsive purchase as  I wanted  to standout from the crowd ) to we buy any whatever .

My ex wifes corpse was neatly wrapped in bin bags and placed in the spare wheel well.It was a considerable  effort to fit the fat bitch in but I managed it with the help of a sledge hammer and an axe .

Anyway  the cunts refused to buy my car .It's  all a lie , how these fucking companies get away with it I don't know .It boils my fucking piss.

Don't  make up catchy words to  songs if it's not from the heart .

Chris de fucking Burgh  wouldn't do that .

• Guest changed the title to We buy any
11 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Took my black Audi  (  impulsive purchase as  I wanted  to standout from the crowd ) to we buy any whatever .

My ex wifes corpse was neatly wrapped in bin bags and placed in the spare wheel well.It was a considerable  effort to fit the fat bitch in but I managed it with the help of a sledge hammer and an axe .

Anyway  the cunts refused to buy my car .It's  all a lie , how these fucking companies get away with it I don't know .It boils my fucking piss.

They wouldn’t accept it because the car was clearly equipped with a spare wheel at point of sale. Replacing said spare wheel with a corpse is technically a modification and would invalidate any remaining extended warranty agreement that should follow the chain of ownership.

Hope that helps.

36 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Fisher Price might take it back if you painted the roof yellow and the rest of it red again. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Anything else that you do because Schofield told you to? Cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Reading this nomination, if i was a betting man, then i would bet you're still spoon-feeding.

Fuck off 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Couldn't you have gone to the body shop?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

For fuck sake ELC, I'm sure the lyricist tried hard to get 'We buy any car providing there isn't a rotting corpse in the boot' into the composition. Apart from that, if you want to stand out in a crowd, may I respectfully suggest you set light to yourself, in a Tesco carpark.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eric Cuntman, only a spade, and Frank would wear black socks with shorts. Makes me sick. You?

I actually nominated or commented on this very advert, probably on the Schofield thread. 
 It’s the snarly aggressive attitude on the cunt when someone off camera speaks to him. If the fucking uppity little baboon addressed me in that manner, I’d drag the little jig out of his stolen car and kick his fucking cunt in.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eric Cuntman, only a spade, and Frank would wear black socks with shorts. Makes me sick. You?

I note that they let it sit in the car and then get out to dance like a badly dressed Gibbon but they don't dare let them monkey feet operate the pedals to actually drive the thing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I note that they let it sit in the car and then get out to dance like a badly dressed Gibbon but they don't dare let them monkey feet operate the pedals to actually drive the thing.

Apparently if you leave 4 jigaboos in a car for long enough, eventually they’ll work out how to drive off and do a drive by shooting. It’s got something to do with the ‘typewriter/best selling novel’ scientific theory.