CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

14 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I did not lie about it ..you really are low life scum.

Do you really want to drag it up again? 

That's the problem when you're a lowlife troll with no morals, you have a pop at Gyppo for no reason to impress your troll master Frank, but then forget she was front and centre of your cancer lie. 

I'll give you a choice. You either fuck off and stop posting for the next two weeks starting from now, in order to give us all a break from your absolutely awful running commentaries on anything and everything. Or I'll drag up the posts where @camberwell gypsy was involved and you revealed yourself as a disgusting fucking cunt who lies about cancer afflicting fake relatives in order to gain sympathy.

Your choice, big dick, I hope you test me so I can out you for the horrendous piece of shit that you are.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Probably the same way we all know you lied about your sister dying in cancerous agony... You posted it.

If you really want to know I live with the guilt that I might have ben able to do something about what happened to her. I ived over 200 miles away and for three years she kept phone me to tell me that she had. had a fall and I kept telling her and her stupid husband to see a doctor but they both refused and she kept telling me that she was using homopathic remedies .. I should have gone there and dragged her to the doctors but I lost my rag with them and started ignoring the phone calls . they also put my other sister through a lot of stress and do wonder if that triggered what happened to her./

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That's the problem when you're a lowlife troll with no morals, you have a pop at Gyppo for no reason to impress your troll master Frank, but then forget she was front and centre of your cancer lie. 

I'll give you a choice. You either fuck off and stop posting for the next two weeks starting from now, in order to give us all a break from your absolutely awful running commentaries on anything and everything. Or I'll drag up the posts where @camberwell gypsy was involved and you revealed yourself as a disgusting fucking cunt who lies about cancer afflicting fake relatives in order to gain sympathy.

Your choice, big dick, I hope you test me so I can out you for the horrendous piece of shit that you are.

Gyppo had a pop at me .. what the fuck is wrong with you?

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

She incinerated that I'm fat, Decs. I'm traumatised.

Now where's that fucking Malbec. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck me. If I was at a station and saw that coming at me at 50mph I'd never go near a fucking train again.  Its Jimmy Savile isn't it?

There is very good quote from someone who calls themself Earlesdoner "

Good luck to her as long as she’s happy. I’m sure she’s more content than some of the haters who have nothing better to do than try to hurt others because of their own insecurities

19 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

If you really want to know I live with the guilt that I might have ben able to do something about what happened to her. I ived over 200 miles away and for three years she kept phone me to tell me that she had. had a fall and I kept telling her and her stupid husband to see a doctor but they both refused and she kept telling me that she was using homopathic remedies .. I should have gone there and dragged her to the doctors but I lost my rag with them and started ignoring the phone calls . they also put my other sister through a lot of stress and do wonder if that triggered what happened to her./

I'm not saying anything else. You're clearly mentally disturbed, either through genuine bereavement or a form of mental illness.

Either way I won't take any responsibility going forward for potentially triggering you, I don't want to risk knowing I've contributed to something happening to you, whether it's self inflicted or not.

Carry on as you were, but ignore me for your own good going forward.

• Like 1

The proof that it is al going to shit is out on the street. Men and women of all ages tattooed from head to toe. What the fuck is going on, this cannot be good or healthy. Tatoo Shops calling themselve studeos with names like sacred needle owned and run by ahitbags who do not question why they are marking often vulnerable young people for life.

15 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Re the train driver .. your comment looked like a pop at me.

Mum, someone said something that may have been aimed at me, i'm not sure but my feelings were hurt...fucking snowflake tranny pile of plop.

Take Ducks advice and fuck off for a couple of weeks, no, make it a couple of decades.

Make sure you hit your swede on the door on the way out, just fuck off.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was nothing to do with you whatsoever. I'm sick to death of reading about trannies doing nothing particularly interesting, but it makes the news because they've 'switched sides', so I take the piss. 

That is your choice but usually it is the media rather than the people they publish about and I don't keep reading about them so it might be that you are looking for these articles in the first place. I only knew about the train driver because decco posted a link to the story .. why the fuck was he looking at it in the first place? .. and he posted it so why not take it up with him?  Most of this stuff is only there if you look for it, why not look for something else? There are plenty of articles out there that don't mention trannies.

17 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

That is your choice but usually it is the media rather than the people they publish about and I don't keep reading about them so it might be that you are looking for these articles in the first place. I only knew about the train driver because decco posted a link to the story .. why the fuck was he looking at it in the first place? .. and he posted it so why not take it up with him?  Most of this stuff is only there if you look for it, why not look for something else? There are plenty of articles out there that don't mention trannies.

It's what we do here. We rip the piss out of the rich and famous and the cunts of the world. I was ripping into the train driver, not you. I don't have anything for or against anybody personally on this site. But if anybody starts on me I'll hit back. If I lose, then I just disengage with them and carry on.  The spat you're having has fuck all to do with me. I'm just on the sidelines with the half time oranges and the wheezy asthmatic kid.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Gyppo had a pop at me .. what the fuck is wrong with you?

Had a pop at you? Fuck me - perhaps you should think about this when you’re jumping in on any conflict that happens to be going on, making idiotic fucking comments. People are “having a pop” at each other all the time on here, so grow a pair.

Whoops - I forgot - you’ve already done that. Lol. LOL.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Had a pop at you? Fuck me - perhaps you should think about this when you’re jumping in on any conflict that happens to be going on, making idiotic fucking comments. People are “having a pop” at each other all the time on here, so grow a pair.

Whoops - I forgot - you’ve already done that. Lol. LOL.

So have you chorlte lol.

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's what we do here. We rip the piss out of the rich and famous and the cunts of the world. I was ripping into the train driver, not you. I don't have anything for or against anybody personally on this site. But if anybody starts on me I'll hit back. If I lose, then I just disengage with them and carry on.  The spat you're having has fuck all to do with me. I'm just on the sidelines with the half time oranges and the wheezy asthmatic kid.

I have seen a muslim womans joke about what you call a muslim woman with asthma but it would be racist for me to repeat it.

33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Nurse has just called round so I have to go to bed,

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

The proof that it is al going to shit is out on the street. Men and women of all ages tattooed from head to toe. What the fuck is going on, this cannot be good or healthy. Tatoo Shops calling themselve studeos with names like sacred needle owned and run by ahitbags who do not question why they are marking often vulnerable young people for life.

I’d like to mark you for life.