CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police dog shot and killed after seriously injuring handler

and

On 03/09/2023 at 20:58, Dyslexic cnut said:

Similar to myself and @King Billy when we call @Mrs Roops out for twattery. I disagree with much of his submissions but apparently I’m a sycophant for taking her on. So…same thing innit? Speak up.

My sycophants (which I don’t regard you as DC), have my full permission to disagree with anything I submit.  It’s what separates me from all the ‘run of the mill, wannabe tyrants and despots’ that have gone before me. To quote the great Inspector Clouseau ‘ Everything I do is carefully planned’. 

1 hour ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Awesome cat.You meant to say awesome.I've got a relative from an overseas territory who's got Bengals, nice cats.

Your lanky cat looks like a South African cat that’s closely related to cheetahs but about the size of a lynx or caracal. I watched a documentary about them less than a week ago and I can’t remember what they’re called.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Your lanky cat looks like a South African cat that’s closely related to cheetahs but about the size of a lynx or caracal. I watched a documentary about them less than a week ago and I can’t remember what they’re called.

Tiddles?

On 03/08/2023 at 19:28, Zev said:

Lancashire Police teams were searching for a missing person in Walton-le-Dale when PD Jax became aggressive, biting the handler and causing serious injuries. Further patrols, including armed officers, attended the scene and attempted to restrain the dog, a Belgian Malinois.

But all efforts failed and PD Jax was shot by armed officers.

Great work by the armed officers, congratulations all round, job well done!

I'd grind all dogs and their owners into meat paste and give the wildlife an extra treat. 

Especially this CUNTO, the Kennel Club Public Spokesman Ed Hayes who insists that dangerous breeds do not exist, they all need loving care and extra support for the owners:

And this silly cunt who set up a donation page for a headstone for her euthanised baby killer:

m/f/endbsl-tysons-memorial-fund?utm_medium=social&utm_source=messenger&utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet

These fuckers are like the rancid NRA against gun control in the States, there's a fucking money pot in it for them, preaching the "It's not the gun's (dog's) fault, it's the owner". WHY NOT FUCKING BOTH OF THE CUNTS?  WHICH MAKES MY MEAT PASTE ANSWER ALL THE MORE LOGICAL. 

Fucking drop any of these so called inbred fighting dogs into a real wildlife environment with alpha predators and their bones would be picked clean within 24 hours. Tie Dr Ed Hayes of the KC up with Tyson's owner as a Hannibal Lector safari dessert. 

Let's hope Suella Braveman gets at LEAST ONE FUCKING THING RIGHT AS HOME SECRETARY

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'd grind all dogs and their owners into meat paste and give the wildlife an extra treat. 

Especially this CUNTO, the Kennel Club Public Spokesman Ed Hayes who insists that dangerous breeds do not exist, they all need loving care and extra support for the owners:

_20230912_114938.JPG.4926aee69713a939841bc7402d7de50d.JPG

And this silly cunt who set up a donation page for a headstone for her euthanised baby killer:

m/f/endbsl-tysons-memorial-fund?utm_medium=social&utm_source=messenger&utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet

These fuckers are like the rancid NRA against gun control in the States, there's a fucking money pot in it for them, preaching the "It's not the gun's (dog's) fault, it's the owner". WHY NOT FUCKING BOTH OF THE CUNTS?  WHICH MAKES MY MEAT PASTE ANSWER ALL THE MORE LOGICAL. 

Fucking drop any of these so called inbred fighting dogs into a real wildlife environment with alpha predators and their bones would be picked clean within 24 hours. Tie Dr Ed Hayes of the KC up with Tyson's owner as a Hannibal Lector safari dessert. 

Let's hope Suella Braveman gets at LEAST ONE FUCKING THING RIGHT AS HOME SECRETARY

Turn it in or I’ll come round and set my fucking poodle on you.

In Spain, three complaints about a dog means a visit by the police and a final warning. After that the dog is confiscated and destroyed. There is NO right of appeal, no court case, no lawyers. The dog is not treated as property. It has no rights. The owner had no rights. The owner has no grounds to appeal. Result: few if any dog bite incidents in Spain. 

In Britain THIS BULLSHIT FROM DOG LOVERS WHO HATE PEOPLE. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-who-went-stroke-dog-30912291

https://thethaiger.com/world/news/547848/

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/9499746.owner-pleads-for-dogs-life-after-savage-attacks/

• Like 2

On 03/09/2023 at 19:20, LastoftheMullets said:

Honestly i can take or leave dogs but i do agree with you, unfortunately groups of utter scumbags in this country go around stealing people's innocent pets, cats dogs etc. so they can use them as bait in their illegal dog fighting.I was at the vet once and there was a  pitbull(not on a lead either) right next to me with deep scars all over it's head and neck which had clearly been used in illegal dog fighting.Luckily that one wasn't aggressive and was fairly passive but we all know what they're capable of, how they can turn in an instant and i still didn't feel 100% safe with it near me.

😂 I'm guessing even a .45 Webley round or a .303 wouldn't put one one of those mutants down first time though? The idiot owner let them off the lead to attack the police so they were fair game at that point imo.

I'd love to pull the trigger. 

On 03/09/2023 at 19:30, ChildeHarold said:

Have you seen the fucking alsations in the Marseilles police force? Fucking huge cunts like small pony's with huge jaws and six inch teeth. And they carry guns as well. And machine guns you cunt. Result: not as violent as many parts of England. 

Fucking this, fucking that. You're trying too hard again Harold. Calm down and get over your excitement at being allowed back on here. Do you understand?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm beginning to believe you've never done any fucking in your miserable life Harold. Am I right? Lol. 

44 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fucking this, fucking that. You're trying too hard again Harold. Calm down and get over your excitement at being allowed back on here. Do you understand?

You’re right as usual. I stand corrected. Now I'll sit down with the nubile slapper I just rented straddling my cock. Any objections? 

51 minutes ago, Zev said:

And the weird thing is, the selfish bastard bought it to use on himself 😕

It's had plenty of use by the look of it, loads of scratch marks and a nasty gash oozing with green slime - that's what they said at the VD clinic. (Sexual Health Clinic? Ha Ha Ha!) The one in Camberwell Green is opposite Love Lane. Now, there's a George Melly thought..... 

55 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's had plenty of use by the look of it, loads of scratch marks and a nasty gash oozing with green slime - that's what they said at the VD clinic. (Sexual Health Clinic? Ha Ha Ha!) The one in Camberwell Green is opposite Love Lane. Now, there's a George Melly thought.....