CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Goodnight, Parky.

Last Cunt Standing

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not good with aerials though. 

Manchester Utd fan if I correctly remember what he was trying to watch on his telly - so not all bad news when the cunt dropped off the roof. I would say it was a pity he didn't have Emu with him but then Emu's can't fucking fly anyhow...., very much like him it turns out.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Reported for quote altering. Sorry.

Another feather in your anti-authority, go-your-own-way, do your own research, tinfoil fucking cap there Bill. Bravo. It was for (arguably poor) comedic effect, and I doubt @Eric Cuntman gave a monkeys. 

You really do need to calm your farm these days Bill. 

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Another feather in your anti-authority, go-your-own-way, do your own research, tinfoil fucking cap there Bill. Bravo. It was for (arguably poor) comedic effect, and I doubt @Eric Cuntman gave a monkeys. 

A monkeys wasn’t given. However much one is.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Manchester Utd fan if I correctly remember what he was trying to watch on his telly - so not all bad news when the cunt dropped off the roof. I would say it was a pity he didn't have Emu with him but then Emu's can't fucking fly anyhow...., very much like him it turns out.

Best trivia question ever: in what year did Hull go down as a result of Manchester United drawing with Inter Milan?

A) 1999. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ve never actually reported anyone on here ever Doc. And tbh if I did feel minded to, you wouldn’t be on my list. I’m quite fond of you.  Fuck off.