CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

First Transgender Cricketer Set For Debut

Neil

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Are you at the Pomerol? If not it seems that Pen has hacked in to your account. What the fuck kind of retort is this? Dreadful.

She’s not been herself recently DC. I really hope she’s going to make a full recovery very soon, so I can get back to kicking her manky old cuntbox in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

She’s not been herself recently DC. I really hope she’s going to make a full recovery very soon, so I can get back to kicking her manky old cuntbox in.

Some very odd replies, and the abusive, vitriolic lashings out? My wife finds that HRT gel calms her down but I think it’s too late for our erstwhile ‘moderator!’ Poor Mr Roops, the breadwinner.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

So now you're retreating into "I was only having a laugh"...:rolleyes:

Jake you have form for this. You post something that you believe to be profound and inciteful, yet when challenged instead of saying, "well your wrong, and this why..." you immediately throw a wobbly, deflect and trot out tired old tropes and pejoratives. You do this every time. Your BS is shallow and obvious.

You're wrong but i'm still having a laugh at your expense.

Of course you're not rattled, do fuck off.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

'Cos he told us...

...that and his incessant prattling on about his "instincts" and "belief system".

Here's a thought, DC; there would be less chance of you stepping on landmines if you took the simple expedient of not being an appalling snide and brownnose, that way you might not end up being *that* "fucking idiot".

I did warn you... 

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

'Cos he told us...

...that and his incessant prattling on about his "instincts" and "belief system".

Here's a thought, DC; there would be less chance of you stepping on landmines if you took the simple expedient of not being an appalling snide and brownnose, that way you might not end up being *that* "fucking idiot".

I did warn you... 

Two quotes in one sitting from ginge, ha ha ha, silly rattled old whore.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Some very odd replies, and the abusive, vitriolic lashings out?

She’s exhibiting all the signs which I’ve only ever seen in a box of severely broken biscuits. I really hope I’m wrong and she’s actually in a lot worse state than that.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Some very odd replies, and the abusive, vitriolic lashings out? My wife finds that HRT gel calms her down but I think it’s too late for our erstwhile ‘moderator!’ Poor Mr Roops, the breadwinner.

Exactly DC, ginge is losing the plot in plain sight, i bet she starts to pull out her ginger pubes from her ripped out fireplace in frustration every time the bag of nails hits the login...the daft bitch probably gets off on her own bullshit.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

She’s exhibiting all the signs which I’ve only ever seen in a box of severely broken biscuits. I really hope I’m wrong and she’s actually in a lot worse state than that.

Looks like the boosters are kicking in Bill, won't be long now before she appears as an extra in some zombie film.

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

So now you're retreating into "I was only having a laugh"...:rolleyes:

Jake you have form for this. You post something that you believe to be profound and inciteful, yet when challenged instead of saying, "well your wrong, and this why..." you immediately throw a wobbly, deflect and trot out tired old tropes and pejoratives. You do this every time. Your BS is shallow and obvious.

Let me tell you something, i don't have to explain my beliefs to you or any cunt, that doesn't mean i don't know what i'm talking about. I just choose not to explain myself to a narcissistic spastic who wouldn't believe the real truth on current affairs if it hit you straight between your blind mince pies. What's the point of wasting my time ?

I would rather wind you up with ease every time, and not just me, i haven't witnessed you winning one debate with anyone on here...but as i have always said, stick to moderating as you're semi-good at that. It has to be better than winding yourself up every time and getting your saggy ass kicked.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Looks like the boosters are kicking in Bill, won't be long now before she appears as an extra in some zombie film.

I don’t think she’s got enough personality to play a convincing  zombie Fends. Even the extras way back in the crowd have to be slightly interesting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I don’t think she’s got enough personality to play a convincing  zombie Fends. Even the extras way back in the crowd have to be slightly interesting.

She could play a dead extra, you know just lying in the street with a few crows having a feed on her, that could be interesting.

Just now, Jake The Muss said:

She could play a dead extra, you know just lying in the street with a few crows having a feed on her, that could be interesting.

God forbid she’ll ever be dead. Who’s going to run the world and tell everyone they’re wrong  if that happens?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whoa, a group hug of hurtness - three chumps engaging in the mutual massaging of shattered egos via the medium of articulated delusions, strawman assertions and lying. Sorry to ruin the birthday party though.

Stay warm

Why don’t you just copy and paste your replies? This ‘limited vocabulary’ thing is crippling what could be acerbic and sharp. Up your game, cuntess.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Transhumanism

Would've thort the SCI-Fi aficionados amongst you would be up to speed on this...

I looked it up and I was pretty close with my flippant assumption. Basically a bunch of cunts who think they can control and manipulate their own evolutionary development within their own lifetime and become something else because they’re not happy with what they are.

A polite term for being ‘species dysmorphic’. Like those fucking idiots that want to cut off their limbs and have their arses wiped for them. Only these cunts have watched too many Borg episodes of Star Trek.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I looked it up and I was pretty close with my flippant assumption. Basically a bunch of cunts who think they can control and manipulate their own evolutionary development within their own lifetime and become something else because they’re not happy with what they are.

A polite term for being ‘species dysmorphic’. Like those fucking idiots that want to cut off their limbs and have their arses wiped for them. Only these cunts have watched too many Borg episodes of Star Trek.

Too much fucking time on their hands coupled with the modern day propensity for confusing fantasy with reality.

• Like 1