CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Winter tv schedule

entitled little cunt

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

Top of the plops 

Autumn Watch with everybody's favourite environmental campaigner for NIMBYs can't have wind farms near me or within the view from my country spread, can't have electricity pylons distributing clean green energy near me, can't have families from London rehoused near me, can't have new transport links or truck stop-overs with humane facilities near me.... 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Autumn Watch with everybody's favourite environmental campaigner for NIMBYs can't have wind farms near me or within the view from my country spread, can't have electricity pylons distributing clean green energy near me, can't have families from London rehoused near me, can't have new transport links or truck stop-overs with humane facilities near me.... 

Jesus Christ H. You're the closest thing to Valium in written form I've seen since the last time you were here.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I am glad I am helping the world in a small way and yourself in a big way. Take my advice, when you start to wake up take some more valium. 

You're absolutely shit, on every level. Each time I login I'm hit with a constant barrage of painfully unfunny and generally childish discharge. You are an idiot. Have you ever wondered why your comments attract so few likes & acknowledgements, and why so many ridicule you? Of the leading dogs surfing this shithouse, Eric is seemingly your only ally. Ask yourself, why is this?

I'm fairly certain you're probably an alright soul in the real world, but by God you're a pointless and annoying dickhead on here. Give us all some breathing space and sod off for another lengthy period – perhaps this time for twice as long. 

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're absolutely shit, on every level. Each time I login I'm hit with a constant barrage of painfully unfunny and generally childish discharge. You are an idiot. Have you ever wondered why your comments attract so few likes & acknowledgements, and why so many ridicule you? Of the leading dogs surfing this shithouse, Eric is seemingly your only ally. Ask yourself, why is this?

I'm fairly certain you're probably a fairly alright soul in the real world, but by God you're a pointless and annoying dickhead on here. Give us all some breathing space and sod off for another lengthy period – perhaps this time for twice as long. 

Hear hear…one tedious banal fuckwit. 5200 posts…225 likes I’ll leave it there.

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Hear hear…one tedious banal fuckwit. 5200 posts…225 likes I’ll leave it there.

and then...

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Have a nice evening now you've let it all out you can relax and sleep like a baby. Nightie night. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

You need to grow up. But get a good night's sleep first. Nightie night.