CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Justice Roberts vs Patient ST?

King Billy

So this vile fucking wig wearing old cunt has ruled that Patient ST as she is only allowed to be referred to,  a 19 year old female shall be murdered ASAP by our caring heroic NHS doctors and nurses (the same tik tok dancing cunts who you’ve all been clapping at your front doors for like hungry retarded spastic seals) ASAP. That will obviously depend on whether these fucking ghouls put down their ‘FUCK THE TORIES’ placards and return back to the killing fields from their five minutes of fame on the picket lines. That’ll be as soon as the current sunny weather ends probably.

Despite the fact that she’s mentally capable and unsurprisingly wants to be allowed to travel abroad for experimental treatment, which her family want for her too, the combined forces of all the kidfucking (allegedly) NHS ‘professionals, the kidfuckers (allegedly) in the British judicial  system and the usual kidfucking (allegedly) MSM talking heads have got what they wanted ie her murder and that has now been authorised  by some rotten old cunt that has never met the patient, never spoken to her and has ignored the testimony of several eminent doctors who argued for her basic right to the possibility of life. 
Fuck this country and the path it’s headed down. How could allowing this girl to leave the country and at least have the possibility of surviving (however slight) be wrong? 
These fucking demons in white coats who’s egos won’t allow them to contemplate the possibility that they may be wrong (never mind fucking useless) will pay the price come judgement day. Fucking cunts. I hope I meet them in Hell.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

So this vile fucking wig wearing old cunt has ruled that Patient ST as she is only allowed to be referred to,  a 19 year old female shall be murdered ASAP by our caring heroic NHS doctors and nurses (the same tik tok dancing cunts who you’ve all been clapping at your front doors for like hungry retarded spastic seals) ASAP. That will obviously depend on whether these fucking ghouls put down their ‘FUCK THE TORIES’ placards and return back to the killing fields from their five minutes of fame on the picket lines. That’ll be as soon as the current sunny weather ends probably.

Despite the fact that she’s mentally capable and unsurprisingly wants to be allowed to travel abroad for experimental treatment, which her family want for her too, the combined forces of all the kidfucking (allegedly) NHS ‘professionals, the kidfuckers (allegedly) in the British judicial  system and the usual kidfucking (allegedly) MSM talking heads have got what they wanted ie her murder and that has now been authorised  by some rotten old cunt that has never met the patient, never spoken to her and has ignored the testimony of several eminent doctors who argued for her basic right to the possibility of life. 
Fuck this country and the path it’s headed down. How could allowing this girl to leave the country and at least have the possibility of surviving (however slight) be wrong? 
These fucking demons in white coats who’s egos won’t allow them to contemplate the possibility that they may be wrong (never mind fucking useless) will pay the price come judgement day. Fucking cunts. I hope I meet them in Hell.

Bill, I haven't got a clue what you are on about, but as long as I'm not sitting next to 'ST' on a plane, I'm happy.

30 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It's a funny old world, isn't it? The young and capable are sentenced to death whilst the decrepit and useless continue to drain the country of every penny it's got.

I've written countless letters to Pen's GP begging for it to be put out of its misery and in that instance nothing has been done. And that's despite the fact that it's 212 years old, incontinent, blind, demented and has all the cognitive abilities of a freshly salted slug.

Where's the justice in that I ask you?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a funny old world, isn't it? The young and capable are sentenced to death whilst the decrepit and useless continue to drain the country of every penny it's got.

I've written countless letters to Pen's GP begging for it to be put out of its misery and in that instance nothing has been done. And that's despite the fact that it's 212 years old, incontinent, blind, demented and has all the cognitive abilities of a freshly salted slug.

If Pen was a judge he’d be called Justice Cock.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That nobody with common sense, takes any notice of what you say, you drunken cunt

43 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He was good as Sir Lancelot Spratt in Doctor in the House

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The UKGov can't afford to help people like this when we're paying for board and lodgings for 'survivors' arriving via the RNLI taxi service.

Never mind the billions going to the Ukraine money laundering scheme, the tens of millions on their way to Morocco to dig a load of dead greasy cunts who hated us when they were alive, their ugly hairy arsed wives who didn’t know fuck all about us but hated us because their husbands told them to, and their camels who just had the hump basically, out from under the rubble of what was a fucking pile of shit before it fell on their filthy, lice ridden, mis-sharpen heads etc. etc.

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Never mind the billions going to the Ukraine money laundering scheme, the tens of millions on their way to Morocco to dig a load of dead greasy cunts who hated us when they were alive, their ugly hairy arsed wives who didn’t know fuck all about us but hated us because their husbands told them to, and their camels who just had the hump basically, out from under the rubble of what was a fucking pile of shit before it fell on their filthy, lice ridden, mis-sharpen heads etc. etc.

Bill?

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

'Rubble of what was a pile of shit before it fell on their lice riddled heads....'

There's been an earthquake in Ipswich? @Decimus👍

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Neil said:

The search is continuing despite the awful stench coming from the bodies but their rescuers said just leave us alone to get on with our job.

Fuck knows what they’re searching for? I saw some Sky News wanker today talking about the U.K. sending ‘cadaver dogs’ to help with the search. It really touched me and I’ve emailed Sky News offering two more if they need them, which are buried at the bottom of my garden. Poor Lucky (who was run over) and Fido (shit on the living room carpet, the same day I bought him a new collar) and passed away peacefully soon after, from a still unexplained ‘blunt trauma’ injury. I hope they take me up on my offer as I want to plant some strawberry’s down there soon and the council tip aren’t interested in ‘rehoming’ them.