CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mark Drakeford, is a well meaning cunt

hunty Wollocks

Hi, Hunty Wollocks,  here,

I 🤔 think it absolutely disgraceful!! The way people are being so unkind to the cunt, known as Mark Drakeford. Thi guy may be a fucking complete 'bell-end' but he does deserve some respect. An arse hole of the highest calibre, but he is trying his best for the Welsh people,  and the rest of humanity. He may be a complete 'toss-pot' but deserves kindness,  and, ❤️ love, like any other human being, 

Kindest regards, 

Hunty.

5 minutes ago, hunty Wollocks said:

I 🤔 think it absolutely disgraceful!! The way people are being so unkind to the cunt, known as Mark Drakeford. Thi guy may be a fucking complete 'bell-end' but he does deserve some respect. An arse hole of the highest calibre, but he is trying his best for the Welsh people,  and the rest of humanity. He may be a complete 'toss-pot' but deserves kindness,  and, ❤️ love, like any other human being, 

Kindest regards, 

Hunty.

Goodbye.

Kindest regards, 

Hunty.

22 minutes ago, hunty Wollocks said:

Kindest regards, 

Hunty.

What drugs are you on ? puberty blockers ?

You stupid fucking spastic.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off Saucepants, you scissor-fingered, Wall Street Crash, absolute fucking idiot.

I was thinking the same thing. The imaginative cunt has even semi-cloned Drew’s username and started on Ape. What a genius bit of misdirection. 
The fucking stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

• Mrs Roops locked and unlocked this topic