CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Does Sadiq khan sleep soundly

entitled little cunt

Once again another senseless  teenage killing on Khan's watch .

No doubt he will utter the same worn out  platitudes whilst ringing his hands in  rehearsed angst .

No doubt elements of the local population will demand action whilst mostly middle class academics totally happily living in cloud cuckoo land chime in  and announce stop and search is racist. 

Next week or next month the whole thing then  starts again.

What a foul stench rises from  both local goverment buildings and Parliament. 

• Like 2

A total cunt is Sadiq, elc. 

Do you know, he's so worried about air pollution in the capital he's decided to stop all non essential vehicles coming into central London... Sorry, I made a mistake... You can carry on 'killing the locals' with your polluting vehicles, as long as you pay the cunt £12.50 per day. That says all you need to know about the dwarf cunt. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

A total cunt is Sadiq, elc. 

Do you know, he's so worried about air pollution in the capital he's decided to stop all non essential vehicles coming into central London... Sorry, I made a mistake... You can carry on 'killing the locals' with your polluting vehicles, as long as you pay the cunt £12.50 per day. That says all you need to know about the dwarf cunt. 

It’s worth £12.50 tbf, as all the ‘locals’ in Londonistan nowadays are strange looking cunts with long beards, wearing sandals, and usually have a Dalek trundling along silently about ten feet behind them.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s worth £12.50 tbf, as all the ‘locals’ in Londonistan nowadays are strange looking cunts with long beards, wearing sandals, and usually have a Dalek trundling along silently about ten feet behind them.

Dalek. I like that. I usually call them ‘Casper the friendly terrorist’.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I should imagine so because no cunts yelling "racist murder". 

Even when they murder each other it’s still because of racism. The thoughts that white people have, cause black people to stab each other. And if you disagree, you’re a racist that contributes to the senseless deaths of hundreds of black people who were killed by black people. 

Makes perfect sense doesn’t it.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Even when they murder each other it’s still because of racism. The thoughts that white people have, cause black people to stab each other. And if you disagree, you’re a racist that contributes to the senseless deaths of hundreds of black people who were killed by black people. 

They don't have the same opportunities that we have. Saying so for a friend.

• Like 1

On 27/09/2023 at 19:30, entitled little cunt said:

No doubt he will utter the same worn out  platitudes whilst ringing his hands in  rehearsed angst .

No doubt elements of the local population will demand action whilst mostly middle class academics totally happily living in cloud cuckoo land chime in  and announce stop and search is racist. 

We fell down this rabbit hole when religious faith and culture (both essentially free choice and lifestyle options) became protected statuses. Actually parts of Liverpool and the Wirral are suffering with similar problems with white gangs in truth it is more of a culture and lifestyle issue rather than a racial one.

Just now, PANZER MURPHY said:

This is why neil baby is the best on here..he sez what y'all are thinking ..yer the peoples poet neil baby

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Finnegan, I'm shocked you'd condone this vile hate speech from Neil. Would you condone this in front of the EU hierarchy in Brussels? They would exile you to some deserted island with nothing more than a broken Saxophone to eat and a spud shoved up your arse. Would you eat the spud or use it as toilet paper?

You should be ashamed of yourself. 

On 27/09/2023 at 19:30, entitled little cunt said:

Reported today in Spain. A 15 year old took two zombie knives out of his bag at school and slashed two teachers and three girls. It's not a London problem it's across Europe - you can't fucking conveniently blame one man because you didn't like him from the start and don't like him for other reasons. So fuck off with your shit nominating. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Reported today in Spain. A 15 year old took two zombie knives out of his bag at school and slashed two teachers and three girls. It's not a London problem it's across Europe - you can't fucking conveniently blame one man because you didn't like him from the start and don't like him for other reasons. So fuck off with your shit nominating. 

What a ridicolous argument .

Under Khan's watch. Gun crime up , knife crime up , murder up and he has introduced a  tax regime that fines a person riding a 600cc motorcycle for pollution but not a 3.9l Range Rover .

I don't have to nominate  Khan although he is a huge cunt , he does it spectaculary well all by himself .

As for you,  I think you're a bit  of a silly person .

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

large.04ABDE00-5FDB-4DEB-96C2-7FA71DDCE199.jpeg.6d617ec439f27e915c6a1cd8eddcfecf.jpegHardly surprising Eric, as they’re still trying to adjust to their first encounter with ‘the industrial revolution’. Fuck knows what could happen if a wheel fell off a 757 flying over Jamaica one day?

50 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

What a ridicolous argument .

Under Khan's watch. Gun crime up , knife crime up , murder up and he has introduced a  tax regime that fines a person riding a 600cc motorcycle for pollution but not a 3.9l Range Rover .

I don't have to nominate  Khan although he is a huge cunt , he does it spectaculary well all by himself .

As for you,  I think you're a bit  of a silly person .

You just gave yourself away by conflating crime statistics your purported argument with vehicle taxing your REAL argument. For God's sake sort your ideas out. On the whole I agree with you on the way transport in London, from parking to cycle lane mania, emission charging, from cuts and changes to bus routes to the axing of paper printed bus maps plus ticket office closures I think you are right. But I can't have the knife crime epidemic pinned on him. Years, generations of cuts to youth centres etc haven't helped but even that's not clear as one local councils vary a lot and some Labour run Boroughs like Southwark are total shit when it comes to ignoring and undermining communities and local people. I think lack of social resources and poor quality communities have a lot to do with it. 

On 29/09/2023 at 22:02, ChildeHarold said:

You just gave yourself away by conflating crime statistics your purported argument with vehicle taxing your REAL argument. For God's sake sort your ideas out. On the whole I agree with you on the way transport in London, from parking to cycle lane mania, emission charging, from cuts and changes to bus routes to the axing of paper printed bus maps plus ticket office closures I think you are right. But I can't have the knife crime epidemic pinned on him. Years, generations of cuts to youth centres etc haven't helped but even that's not clear as one local councils vary a lot and some Labour run Boroughs like Southwark are total shit when it comes to ignoring and undermining communities and local people. I think lack of social resources and poor quality communities have a lot to do with it. 

Is your red and yellow Fisher Price pedal car ULEZ exempt, or does £12.50 get taken from your mums Universal Credit every time you pop out for a chicken nugget happy meal?

21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Vehical taxing isn't my priority of argument or debate. Not in the least.I stated that if the resources and man hours put into Khan's tax regimes had been spent on other things quite possibly the inadequately resourced public services you speak of would have been stronger and  hence possibly could have prevented the heinous events that has occurred and many similar .

A young kid is dead .That is what matters to me .I dont care about colour or creed .

Thankyou for you intelligent response , I may not agree with you but we all have our right to debate .