CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jann Wenner, founder of Rolling Stone magazine and The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, self confessed 'left-hander' and renowned 'pink oboe-ist' caused a furore with an 'off-colour' remark that suggested women and musicians of colour were not worthy of inclusion in his latest book (The Masters) of arse-licking interviews.
The fact is, although the book has now gained a shed-load of publicity, it is the kind of publicity that will kill his book stone dead.
The bottom line is, he didn't include any women or black musicians because, who in their right mind would want to pay to read another load of sexist or BLM bullshit, that they can read and listen to in every left-wing newspaper and tv programme?
Spooks and rug-munchers don't buy (or read) books, period!

17 minutes ago, and said:

Jann Wenner, founder of Rolling Stone magazine and The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, self confessed 'left-hander' and renowned 'pink oboe-ist' caused a furore with an 'off-colour' remark that suggested women and musicians of colour were not worthy of inclusion in his latest book (The Masters) of arse-licking interviews.
The fact is although the book has now gained a shed load of publicity, it is the kind of publicity the will kill his book stone dead.
The bottom line is, he didn't include any women or black musicians because, who in their right mind would want to pay to read another load of sexist BLM bullshit that they can read and listen to in every left-wing newspaper and tv programme?

Since 1995, Wenner's domestic partner has been Matt Nye, a fashion designer. Together, Wenner and Nye have three children born via surrogate mothers.

2 hours ago, and said:

The fact is, although the book has now gained a shed-load of publicity, it is the kind of publicity that will kill his book stone dead.
The bottom line is, he didn't include any women or black musicians because, who in their right mind would want to pay to read another load of sexist or BLM bullshit, that they can read and listen to in every left-wing newspaper and tv programme?

I didn't know who he was until I looked him up, but it comes as absolutely no surprise to me that he's yet another Jew with disproportionate influence within the music business. And your lot say it's an anti-Semitic trope to suggest that kikes secretly run the media!

Leaving this awful nomination aside, what are your thoughts on Roger Waters? Needless to say I think he's fucking great.

Lolololol.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

what are your thoughts on Roger Waters? Needless to say I think he's fucking great.

Needless to say, you know and understand very little about music, that is obvious by the shite you continue to post on the music thread.

Mr Waters is a great musician and songwriter, I have all his records, solo, and with Pink Floyd, his political opinions are of no consequence to me.

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Together, Wenner and Nye have three children born via surrogate mothers.

I should hope so, shirt-lifters giving birth would obviously be some sort of abomination.

No doubt the filthy-rich cunts will also be paying some dusky peasant to feed and change their brat's nappies, obviously the children are just a millionaire bender's status symbol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and said:

Needless to say, you know and understand very little about music, that is obvious by the shite you continue to post on the music thread.

Mr Waters is a great musician and songwriter, I have all his records, solo, and with Pink Floyd, his political opinions are of no consequence to me.

Says the man whose taste in music is the equivalent to one of those Father's Day's "Dad's Road Trip Tunes" compilation albums.

Fucking Tommy Saxonjew.

57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Says the man whose taste in music is the equivalent to one of those Father's Day's "Dad's Road Trip Tunes" compilation albums.

Fucking Tommy Saxonjew.

Does your wife let you turn up the volume on Spotify when you're listening to Robbie Williams after she's gone out?

Don't wake the kids!

LOL

15 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What the fuck are you wittering on about, dopey? 

He doesn’t waste time or risk evaporative or residual loss by transferring the alcohol into a second container. Preferring to suck on the neck of the bottle like a hungry orphaned calf.

It’s not all fun and games and pissing yourself in your sleep. There’s maths and planning to be done.