CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Holly Willoughby Kidnap Plan

ChildeHarold

Who 'd want to kidnap her? Simply called the "star" she' d send any normal human being off their rocker...  hair appointment(s) shopping beauty salon shopping nail bar shopping hair shopping make up shopping nail bar shopping fashion shoot shopping Hello Magazine shopping beauty salon shopping.... 

Why has everything with her got to be a poor Holly sympathy vote? 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/24297632/holly-willoughby-police-guard-stalker-arrested-kidnap-plot/

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Who 'd want to kidnap her? Simply called the "star" she' d send any normal human being off their rocker...  hair appointment(s) shopping beauty salon shopping nail bar shopping hair shopping make up shopping nail bar shopping fashion shoot shopping Hello Magazine shopping beauty salon shopping.... 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/24297632/holly-willoughby-police-guard-stalker-arrested-kidnap-plot/

They should have left Jill Dando alone and waited for this cunt.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You just mentioned a real person (tragically) not a fucking Barbie doll for the brain dead. 

Willoughby is the embodiment of everything wrong with humanity. The endless, cynical crocodile tears during every other interview with a sub 50 IQ chav who’s whining that the government won’t provide her 15th, autistic mixed race child with a new iPad. Followed by a sudden cessation of crying and snuffling, a quick trip to make up and a sales pitch for her online fashion company. 
 And let’s not forget the fawning support for ‘brave, courageous Phil. Until we all found out what she already knew, then it was an instant u-turn. Followed by another twirl for the cameras and a reminder of her online shop. Utterly despicable fucking cunt.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Willoughby is the embodiment of everything wrong with humanity. The endless, cynical crocodile tears during every other interview with a sub 50 IQ chav who’s whining that the government won’t provide her 15th, autistic mixed race child with a new iPad. Followed by a sudden cessation of crying and snuffling, a quick trip to make up and a sales pitch for her online fashion company. 
 And let’s not forget the fawning support for ‘brave, courageous Phil. Until we all found out what she already knew, then it was an instant u-turn. Followed by another twirl for the cameras and a reminder of her online shop. Utterly despicable fucking cunt.

Millions of young women follow her and that's the commercial key: tv advertising. 

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Because most people haven't cottoned on to the fact she's a devious, fuckin' bitch-cunt, who manipulates public opinion for her own gain.

Utter fuckin' slag.

(BTW, I'm convinced I nominated her years ago, maybe it got pulled. Who knows?)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, and said:

Because most people haven't cottoned on to the fact she's a devious, fuckin' bitch-cunt, who manipulates public opinion for her own gain.

Utter fuckin' slag.

Is that the Welsh cunt out of the Flying Pickets in your avatar? He did some acting too if it’s him.

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I bet he's a fucking kike.

I often ask R Soles who his new avatars are. And he never gives me an answer. When you look at internet images, they quite often have words written underneath them. I wish he’d fucking well remember some of them.

I’m still no wiser as to who the new one is. It looks like Richard Beckinsale fucked Noel  Fielding.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I often ask R Soles who his new avatars are. And he never gives me an answer. When you look at internet images, they quite often have words written underneath them. I wish he’d fucking well remember some of them.

I’m still no wiser as to who the new one is. It looks like Richard Beckinsale fucked Noel  Fielding.

He should be forced back into having the dog shit avatar. Either that or a little yellow star.

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I get her mixed up with that blonde bimbo on Strictly - the one with Derek Smalls in drag with the fringe problem.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, and said:

Utter fuckin' slag.

I think there's a perception amongst her adoring young female followers that she's got one over on everybody and that makes her a suitable role model

22 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

I get her mixed up with that blonde bimbo on Strictly - the one with Derek Smalls in drag with the fringe problem.

That’s it! Derek Smalls! I’ve been trying to think who she reminded of. I always thought she looked like a junkie Klingon with forehead shame.

I would have shagged her mum back in the day.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Who would... now we know. Looks like he's been kidnapped every night by a double cheeseburger and filet of fish chaser... not a very flattering look for Holly. Beauty and the Beast, which one is which? 

_20231006_181429.JPG.43dd8b45bdcdb6686442d712594b73fa.JPG

The size of the fat cunt's stomach, I think I know what happened to Suzy Lamplugh. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That’s it! Derek Smalls! I’ve been trying to think who she reminded of. I always thought she looked like a junkie Klingon with forehead shame.

I would have shagged her mum back in the day.

Hey, never knew it was Eve Pollard.  She had a nice pair of knockers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Who would... now we know. Looks like he's been kidnapped every night by a double cheeseburger and filet of fish chaser... not a very flattering look for Holly. Beauty and the Beast, which one is which? 

_20231006_181429.JPG.43dd8b45bdcdb6686442d712594b73fa.JPG

‘dinner-dinner-dinner-dinner 

dinner-dinner-dinner-dinner 

fatman’