CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Israel and Jewish cunts in general

Stubby Pecker

43 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Who do you think you're kidding Mr Harold?

Kid me not. The tv coverage of war zones around the world often shows one startling fact. They still have less pot holes on their roads than in Britain. I expect Gaza's main roads will still be superior to your average UK cart track even after the Israeli occupation. Kid me not. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Kid me not. The tv coverage of war zones around the world often shows one startling fact. They still have less pot holes on their roads than in Britain. I expect Gaza's main roads will still be superior to your average UK cart track even after the Israeli occupation. Kid me not. 

What about Gazza .. he now looks like an old man?

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I get it now, took me two looks. Are all your jokes like this? Study those road surfaces, apart from the odd burned out car, Billy would be used to that, their roads still have less potholes. Perhaps fucking James Bouncer Cleverly should have taken note of that on his cringe worthy flying visit. 

On 13/10/2023 at 08:11, Penny Farthing said:

I get it now, took me two looks. Are all your jokes like this? Study those road surfaces, apart from the odd burned out car, Billy would be used to that, their roads still have less potholes. Perhaps fucking James Bouncer Cleverly should have taken note of that on his cringe worthy flying visit. 

Gaza Monday afternoon 28° nice and sunny overnight 21°

Midlands UK chilly 10°

night 3°

GOVT Aid packages being sent to GAZA £3m extra for policing

Winter Heating Grant being CUT to millions of British families. 

Are you fucking joking. Again the British Joe Public being taken for granted and treated like shit. Perhaps the propaganda over Israel and Ukraine will keep us warm this winter. A friend to Tel Aviv and Kiev, but no fucking friend to me. The big talk about military power doesn't impress either... 

50 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Gaza Monday afternoon 28° nice and sunny overnight 21°

Midlands UK chilly 10°

night 3°

GOVT Aid packages being sent to GAZA £3m extra for policing

Winter Heating Grant being CUT to millions of British families. 

Are you fucking joking. Again the British Joe Public being taken for granted and treated like shit. Perhaps the propaganda over Israel and Ukraine will keep us warm this winter. A friend to Tel Aviv and Kiev, but no fucking friend to me. The big talk about military power doesn't impress either... 

Are you going to fuck off to Kyiv or Tel Aviv then Harold? 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

In my world neither would exist. Fucking waste of time. I'd fucking send that little brown PM Sunak there with his wife since they think think they're so good the cunts. 

What? All the history of Kiev (now Kyiv) and Tel Aviv being near the ancient port of Jaffa. You would rather they didn't exist? 

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What? All the history of Kiev (now Kyiv) and Tel Aviv being near the ancient port of Jaffa. You would rather they didn't exist? 

Will I still be able to buy chicken Kievs and Jaffa cakes if they don’t Raas? This shit is getting serious now.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, King Billy said:

Will I still be able to buy chicken Kievs and Jaffa cakes if they don’t Raas? This shit is getting serious now.

The Ukrainians changed the name to Kyiv after the Russian invasion apparently, thankfully the supermarkets haven't changed the spelling. I've recently got a stall on Portobello market, KB (selling traditional and Jerk Kiev's) and to show my support for the Ukrainians I've named it 'Pass the Kiev, pan di left hand side, Raas and Kiev, pan di left hand side'... Had a new sign made up and everything. Cost me £50 and It would have been a nightmare trying to tippex it and rewriting the cunt. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The Ukrainians changed the name to Kyiv after the Russian invasion apparently, thankfully the supermarkets haven't changed the spelling. I've recently got a stall on Portobello market, KB (selling traditional and Jerk Kiev's) and to show my support for the Ukrainians I've named it 'Pass the Kiev, pan di left hand side, Raas and Kiev, pan di left hand side'... Had a new sign made up and everything. Cost me £50 and It would have been a nightmare trying to tippex it and rewriting the cunt. 

Raas, I don’t know which way to turn at the moment. One minute I’m weeping (Owen Jones style) over the poor innocent folk in Gaza, who’ve nothing in their fridges except the heads of a few decapitated Israeli babies, and the next minute I’m wailing like a banshee on crystal meth, thinking of those poor Nazis in Ukraine who’ve lost everything and are having to survive on nothing but the hundreds of billions of dollars/euros/pounds  that keep pouring in to Zelensky Towers every day.

We don’t know how lucky we are to live in the ‘free and democratic’ 🤣 West, with all the privileges and benefits which make it not only safe (mRNA vaccines)  for us, but our duty to go to work every day, so our governments can send most of our hard earned money to these unfortunate (and wholly deserving) causes, while we live like Kings on what’s left of our earnings (almost nothing).

What a time to be alive (barely).

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

In last ditch attempt to sort out these festering hot spots of war and hatred, I’d send the likes of you, @Eddie and some of your sambo bruthas out there. (not the new breed of urbanite cunts off course, happy go lucky West Indian types from the early 80s)

A few steel drums in Kiev, a limbo contest on the West Bank, followed by rum and ganja. 

If it doesn’t work, at least the locals might stop fighting and beat up some coons instead 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In last ditch attempt to sort out these festering hot spots of war and hatred, I’d send the likes of you, @Eddie and some of your sambo bruthas out there. (not the new breed of urbanite cunts off course, happy go lucky West Indian types from the early 80s)

A few steel drums in Kiev, a limbo contest on the West Bank, followed by rum and ganja. 

If it doesn’t work, at least the locals might stop fighting and beat up some coons instead 

Can’t wait for the ‘Me twerking in Kiev’ videos to go viral on tik tok.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Can’t wait for the ‘Me twerking in Kiev’ videos to go viral on tik tok.

Israel vs the Dune coons and Ivan vs Ivan; what’s needed here are experts in peace and reconciliation…

Ive booked you and @PANZER MURPHY business class seats to Moscow and a connecting tandem dromedary to Tel Aviv. 

You 2 cunts are the only hope for world peace 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I honestly think I'd be better off hanging around some Moscow slum than Kyiv SP. Have you heard of the drink Black russian? The Russians are clearly tolerant of all things black, the Ukrainians however are disrespectful cunts. They got all funny as I was blasted out the Russian national anthem outside their Embassy in Kensington. They all drink too much Vodka anyways, Rum warms the soul and makes everybody friendly.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Israel vs the Dune coons and Ivan vs Ivan; what’s needed here are experts in peace and reconciliation…

Ive booked you and @PANZER MURPHY business class seats to Moscow and a connecting tandem dromedary to Tel Aviv. 

You 2 cunts are the only hope for world peace 

I’ll give it my best shot Stubbers as long as the cunt doesn’t shit all over our hotel room and eats all his fucking dinner. 

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ll give it my best shot Stubbers as long as the cunt doesn’t shit all over our hotel room and eats all his fucking dinner. 

I’d imagine most of panzys shit lives in his pants. If you do make it to Moscow, your mate Trump can recommend a great hotel and entertainment. The golden showers are of the highest quality 

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That’s why there’s no crime in Jamaica Raas. It’s a no brainer.

Compared to the olden pirate days, modern Jamaica is relatively peaceful KB. In my twenties, I knew Blackbeard and Sir Henry Morgan (amongst other vile types) I was called Black Caesar back then and it was the Golden age of Piracy. We were proper cut throats, would chop a man down for a cup of clean drinking water, prostitute's everywhere and a man could make unlimited fortune. Unlike today, where the the cunts in power make it harder for decent folk to get anywhere whilst lining their own pockets, can't even steal from a bank because of cameras and (a criminals best friend) good old fashioned cash is on the way out.

The future is shit.