CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Israel and Jewish cunts in general

Stubby Pecker

55 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'd fix it in a day. Just can't be arsed.

Killa. I’m watching Celebrity Goggle Box. There’s a kid with a head load of tumours and he’s definitely gonna die. That Nicole Slazenger bird is in tears as is the wife. I’m laughing my cock off. Any tips enabling me to get a gobble later because, as we speak, Pen’s got more chance of menstruating? 

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Killa. I’m watching Celebrity Goggle Box. There’s a kid with a head load of tumours and he’s definitely gonna die. That Nicole Slazenger bird is in tears as is the wife. I’m laughing my cock off. Any tips enabling me to get a gobble later because, as we speak, Pen’s got more chance of menstruating? 

Celebrity gobble box🤣

• Like 1

Al Jazeera journalist Shireen Abu Akleh killed by Israel. 2022

Upon her death on 11 May 2022, Israel denied responsibility and blamed Palestinian militants. It gradually changed its narrative until fully admitting that it was likely she was "accidentally" hit by its forces, but refused to undertake a criminal investigation.

3 civilians inc. journalists deliberately targeted and killed by Israel in south Lebanon. 

https://news.sky.com/story/two-journalists-killed-by-israeli-strike-in-lebanon-broadcaster-says-1301298

No doubt the Israelis will issue more paper thin denials and/or excuses for WAR CRIMES the UK and USA support. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

How these cunts forge ahead in business I don't know given the propensity to cover up and lie displayed so far in the occupied Palestinian territory of the West Bank, the annexed Golan Heights, East Jerusalem and the current military siege in the refugee camp of the Gaza strip. 

Dull Cunt…fuck off.

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Al Jazeera journalist Shireen Abu Akleh killed by Israel. 2022

Upon her death on 11 May 2022, Israel denied responsibility and blamed Palestinian militants. It gradually changed its narrative until fully admitting that it was likely she was "accidentally" hit by its forces, but refused to undertake a criminal investigation.

3 civilians inc. journalists deliberately targeted and killed by Israel in south Lebanon. 

https://news.sky.com/story/two-journalists-killed-by-israeli-strike-in-lebanon-broadcaster-says-1301298skynews-rabih-maamari-farah-omar_6367824.jpg.d626fe5f1c97a0c4e5b4d9847436a197.jpg

No doubt the Israelis will issue more paper thin denials and/or excuses for WAR CRIMES the UK and USA support. 

The one on the left is the love child of Alan Yentob and Mr Motivator. 
Or Howard from the Halifax.

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

So you were a fan of that long departed Howard. I notice with all the cuts at the BBC old Yentob is still there. Imagine... the cunt that really needs a cunt fest on the Corner. 

He is a genuinely unpleasant looking cunt. Sunken dark eyes and sneering demeanour. 
 The fucking shitty fucking cunt. I hope he gets bellend cancer from friction. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

How these cunts forge ahead in business I don't know given the propensity to cover up and lie displayed so far in the occupied Palestinian territory of the West Bank, the annexed Golan Heights, East Jerusalem and the current military siege in the refugee camp of the Gaza strip. 

Probably their propensity to cover up and lie, Harold...

That and the easily manipulated Yank mindset that a religious or racial group of people who've been discriminated against by white men in the past should in no way be held accountable for their actions in the present (unless they're Asian), despite all the evidence that they're actually being a bunch of cunts right now.

They've got white guilt refined so far down into a fine art that they actually adopt other people's white guilt.

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

That and the easily manipulated Yank mindset that a religious or racial group of people who've been discriminated against by white men in the past should in no way be held accountable for their actions in the present (unless they're Asian), despite all the evidence that they're actually being a bunch of cunts right now.

They've got white guilt refined so far down into a fine art that they actually adopt other people's white guilt.

It applies to other close knit groups .. Asians in Africa are often affluent because they work together as a team to protect their own interests, The Chinese seem to do much the same world wide, some of the more closely knit Asian groups in the UK are often fairly well off. Palestine is a strange case. It has never really been anything other than a territory controlled by someone else. Syria, Rome, Turkey etc.

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Totally agree. Plus stupidity. Most Yanks prob don't even know what or where Gaza is or the extent of annual US direct grants on top of the network of synagogue fund raising going to Israel to prop it up. This Hamas attack has succeeded in raising Western awareness of

A. Israeli ruthlessness almost biblical in pursuing their territorial self interest dressed up as revenge or anti terrorism. 

B. The creeping apartheid policies and system applied to the whole region in particular the Palestinians which amounts to pure racism in action 

But I doubt whether any of that awareness will penetrate very far into the fake American consciousness. 

The US/Israeli axis fear an international boycott above all else. It's interesting to see Western governments now implementing anti-boycott laws which if they had been around in the 60s and 70s would have supported South African Apartheid. 

To my mind we are going down a politic rabbit hole since the end of the Cold War committing grave historical mistakes along the way based on greed, inequality and out of date Nineteenth and Twentieth century ideas. 

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He is a genuinely unpleasant looking cunt. Sunken dark eyes and sneering demeanour. 
 The fucking shitty fucking cunt. I hope he gets bellend cancer from friction. 

The fact is where did the cunt come from in terms of any creative work. He cancelled Eldorado which to me is unforgiveable. He seems to have just shuffled around behind the scenes doing one admin job after another now ending up as some sort of guru with occasional arts shows heavily feminist in nature prefaced with the word "Imagine". I imagine he got where he is by posing as a Jewish interface between the BBC departments commissioning shows and the private creative media sector. So he's actually thrived on the privatisation of BBC production whereas the rest of it suffered. My definition of the traitor and workplace shit. 

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

It applies to other close knit groups .. Asians in Africa are often affluent because they work together as a team to protect their own interests, The Chinese seem to do much the same world wide, some of the more closely knit Asian groups in the UK are often fairly well off. Palestine is a strange case. It has never really been anything other than a territory controlled by someone else. Syria, Rome, Turkey etc.

Two Corner superbrains, you & H, seem to have a worked out a cure for the historical problems of the Levant. Seems only logical that we all have a whipround to send you both over there then. I’ve found a nice hotel very close to a North Gaza hospital for you. Separate rooms?

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The fact is where did the cunt come from in terms of any creative work. He cancelled Eldorado which to me is unforgiveable. He seems to have just shuffled around behind the scenes doing one admin job after another now ending up as some sort of guru with occasional arts shows heavily feminist in nature prefaced with the word "Imagine". I imagine he got where he is by posing as a Jewish interface between the BBC departments commissioning shows and the private creative media sector. So he's actually thrived on the privatisation of BBC production whereas the rest of it suffered. My definition of the traitor and workplace shit. 

His 'Cracked Actor' documentary was brilliant.

On 22/11/2023 at 12:17, ChildeHarold said:

Totally agree. Plus stupidity. Most Yanks prob don't even know what or where Gaza is or the extent of annual US direct grants on top of the network of synagogue fund raising going to Israel to prop it up. This Hamas attack has succeeded in raising Western awareness of

A. Israeli ruthlessness almost biblical in pursuing their territorial self interest dressed up as revenge or anti terrorism. 

B. The creeping apartheid policies and system applied to the whole region in particular the Palestinians which amounts to pure racism in action 

But I doubt whether any of that awareness will penetrate very far into the fake American consciousness. 

The US/Israeli axis fear an international boycott above all else. It's interesting to see Western governments now implementing anti-boycott laws which if they had been around in the 60s and 70s would have supported South African Apartheid. 

To my mind we are going down a politic rabbit hole since the end of the Cold War committing grave historical mistakes along the way based on greed, inequality and out of date Nineteenth and Twentieth century ideas. 

I saw a video of some yank sambo bitch up in arms about the suffering in “Palistan”

• Like 1